Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 I Do Not Understand the PayPal method of payment, specifically from Beyond Hello
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ally
Trainee

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  11:46:41 AM
Hello,
I am new to all this and trying to gain my first payment from Beyond Hello. It shows on my history that there is a check # so I guess that means they paid me. Would the payment show up immediately in my Paypal account? Is there anything I need to do to recieve it? Or how long should it take? My paypal is still showing $0.
Thank you for your help in understanding all that is involved with MSing.
Ally

DonnaYarb
Valued Contributor

Bonaire, GA
USA
244 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  11:52:09 AM
Was it for a job that you completed in June? If it was then you will receive a hard check. They didn't start Paypal until the July jobs.

Donna Yarbrough
MSPA Silver Certification # 4xkrhh
Shopping In Central Georgia
Go to Top of Page

CarolynRosell
Star Contributor

Vineland, NJ
USA
1417 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  11:57:00 AM
HI Ally,
I don't know about Beyond Hello, but whenever I am paid for a shop through Paypal, I receive an email letting me know that the money is in the account.
When I want to transfer the money to my checking account I just withdraw it and transfer it.

I shop Vineland, Deptford, Mays Landing and Atlantic City, NJ
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JackieInTX
Contributor

Houston, Texas
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  11:58:27 AM
Hi Ally,
Regardless of what's on the Beyond Hello site, paypal will first send you an e-mail saying "You've got cash" At that point you will login the secured paypal site with your user name and password and withdraw your funds or whatever you want to do with the money. Remember paypal will always send you an e-mail before you can get the funds. They will also send a confirmation on what was done with the transaction. Hope that helps. Jackie

Go to Top of Page

Mark22b

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  12:00:20 PM
Hi Ally,

Beyond Hello pays between the 15th and 20th of the following month. So if this is something you just did in July, you won't see this show up in you paypal account until August. Hope this helps.

Mark
Silver Certified pvgsrz
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  12:22:26 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage
Hi Ally,
You'll also want to make sure that your payment notifications are turned on in Paypal so that you will receive an email when the money does arrive in your account.

Look under:
My Account/Profile/Profile Summary/Account Information/Notifications/Payment Notifications

Then click: When I receive money from PayPal.

That should do it.

Cathy

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

Ally
Trainee

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  1:04:32 PM
Thank you so much for all the helpful information. They were shops done in June, so I guess I'll be recieving the check by mail. I miss read thier note about Paypal, I thought it was payments made after July 1. BUT, I truly needed all the help with paypal for all those future payments that will be coming!
Gotta be optimistic, right?!
Go to Top of Page

MStokes117

Jefferson City, MO
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  1:13:12 PM
FYI, I showed a check paid date of 6/30/03, but had not received payment yet. I called yesterday and they said they would put the check in the mail today. I don't know what the hold up was but I hope to receive it soon! HTH!

Mandy
Go to Top of Page

Jazz
Contributor

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  2:30:29 PM
I received a check yesterday, 07/21 for June shops I did for Beyond Hello. You should receive yours any day now! Beyond Hello is very prompt with payment. I love to work for them.
Jazz

MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Shasha
Valued Contributor

MS Gulf Coast
USA
241 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  7:31:35 PM
I received my June 30th check yesterday. I think the date in the system is when they processed the check, not the mail date.

mystery shopping along the mississippi gulf coast & mobile, al
mspa silver certified
Go to Top of Page

JanetW
Star Contributor

New Orleans, LA
USA
271 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2003 :  9:00:55 PM
To the best of my knowlege, Beyondhello does not use PayPal.

Like everyone else, they pay me with a mailed check. I love the fact they take time to write feedback about the shops done. Great company.

MSPS Gold Shopper since Nov. 2002
Shopping New Orleans and Gulfport--points in between and beyond.
Go to Top of Page

AmberHolly

Tampa, FL
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2003 :  9:21:23 PM
I also had a notation on my Beyondhello payment saying I had a particular check # issued to me on 6/30/03. On 7/21 (Monday)I called them to let them know I had not received that check yet because I figured it had gotten lost in the mail. Tasha immediatly and politely explained that the check had mailed out on Friday (7/18). Later on Monday the check arrived in my mail. Not sure what the delay was but I am still pleased with arrival of my check. Compared to many shopping companies this was not that long of a wait to be paid. So far I have found BeyondHello to be a great company to work with.

Having a blast shopping Tampa, Brandon, Temple Terrace, Lutz, Orlando and Wesley Chapel.
Watch out Florida - here I come!
Go to Top of Page

DM Griffin
Valued Contributor

Hayward, CA
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  11:17:15 AM
I received a check from Beyond Hello on the 21st as well for shops I completed in June. It was my understanding that they were going to start using paypal for all shops completed after July 1st.

Diane
Shopping the East Bay in Northern California
MSPA Gold Certification: crcaxm
Go to Top of Page

.YvonneS
Inactive

Louisa, VA
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  11:46:09 AM

Just curious: I too, thought that an e-mail would always come notifying of payment through paypal. I've been paid through them numerous times and always seem to get one, but recently I called a company to track down a payment and found out afterwards it was already in my paypal account, which I had checked a couple of days earlier when it wasn't there.

(Part of the problem was that the payment was long overdue, and no one seemed to be able to tell me the payment method, which added to the confusion. This was my third call to the company, and apparently even they didn't know they'd paid me yet!!)

Anyway, my question is, are you notified by paypal because of your settings on your account with them? Or are you notified because the person paying requests that you be notified??
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  12:31:58 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage
Hi Yvonne,
In my experiences with Paypal, it is based on your settings if money comes in.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

.Denese In Denver
Inactive

Las Vegas, NV
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  8:56:43 PM  Visit .Denese In Denver's Homepage
Ally, if your end up enjoying MSing, then PayPal will become your true friend.

You can order a PayPal debit card which is what I use for my MSing. It is a MasterCard AND/OR an ATM card, so if I have shops and/or shop/returns, it is the perfect money to use. I charge whatever shops, shops/returns, gas, etc. on that card and have an accurate record without having to compile several credit card's worth of records.

When you explore PayPal, you'll find you can download your transactions into several formats which will help with bookkeeping and taxes. AND, payments via PayPal are guaranteed, so you won't have to worry about "bounced" checks.

Hope you enjoy MSing!
Go to Top of Page

NatrinaNC
Valued Contributor

High Point, NC
USA
159 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  9:07:53 PM  Visit NatrinaNC's Homepage  Send NatrinaNC an AOL message
If you get the ATM/Debit card don't you have to pay to receive money from people?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums