Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

.BonnieDietrich
Inactive

Wernersville, PA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2003 :  03:15:46 AM
Hello I was wondering what MSPA? is and is it something I would want to join. I've only been doing shops for the past month.
I am now wishing I lived in California I see many many shops for that state. I live in Pa and they are few and far between. These posting spots are great I am learning soooooo much

Bonnie L. Dietrich

NatrinaNC
Valued Contributor

High Point, NC
USA
159 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2003 :  03:33:59 AM  Visit NatrinaNC's Homepage  Send NatrinaNC an AOL message
Go to http://www.mysteryshop.org to find out all about it. It stands for Mystery Shopping Providers Association. They have a message board and job postings.

MSPA Gold Certification #icw3ir
MSSIC: NatrinaNC
Shopping the Triad, Triangle and Charlotte Areas: High Point, Winston Salem, Greensboro, Burlington, Durham, Cary, Raleigh, Concord, Charlotte, Matthews, Kannapolis, Salsibury
Go to Top of Page

PamelaS
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
147 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2003 :  12:15:00 PM  Send PamelaS an AOL message
MSPA is an organization seeking to raise the perception of mystery shopping from "hobby" to "profession" by encouraging training, standards of conduct and adherance to a code of ethics. If you take their Silver Certification exam, you might even see your query as one of the questions!

Visit California when you can. Many shoppers structure their travel so they can do shops en route as well as when they arrive.

Shopping Los Angeles and Orange Counties. MSPA Gold Certification: 3qangd
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  10:38:31 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage
I just came across an article writen in 1999, and remembered this thread. The article clearly answers the question "What is the MSPA?"

Association creates new standards for mystery shopping industry
By: Jen Chamberlain

Quirk's Marketing Research Review
Article Number: 0455
Published: January, 1999

©Copyright 1999 Quirk's Marketing Research Review
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Follow Volition.com on Facebook.
click here

Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums