Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

HeatherC

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  9:34:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can anyone let me know when and how Ritter pays? I did gas sampling back at the end of January. I've been showing an invoice since the first of March in my shopper area, but still no check. I'd really like to get paid for these.

Heather
Go to Top of Page

TLSpradlin

Trenton, MI
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  02:56:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed my first two shops this week, not gas sampling, that were scheduled through Kern. I worked with Chris (who is a hoot) and had a question that that was answered immediately by the receptionist (i can't think of her name this early ). So far I am very happy with the communication and friendliness of the Ritter staff. Hopefully there will be more shops in my area.

Teresa
Go to Top of Page

.CTiefel
Inactive

Toledo, Ohio
USA
139 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  07:02:47 AM  Visit .CTiefel's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is Chris Tiefel with Ritter Associates. The pay schedule for part time shoppers is as follows:

Any shop done suring a month the check is written and sent out at the end of the following month. For example if you did a shop in January the check would be written and sent out on the 28th of February.

If you have not recived your paycheck please call us and we will try to track it down.

Chris Tiefel
Ritter & Associates
877-284-9785 ext.120
Go to Top of Page

Stacey in SouthFlorida
Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, FL
USA
90 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  07:20:14 AM  Send Stacey in SouthFlorida an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just had my first shops with Ritter. What a great bunch of people to work with.

Stacey

Stacey
MSPA Gold Certified
Happily shopping all around Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida
AOL IM: StaceyShopperSFL
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
656 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  1:42:46 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just started working for Ritter this month. I was doing a short route Tuesday afternoon and wouldn't you know that on my first reveal shop the manager was angry with me, wouldn't review the form, wouldn't give his name....
So I called the toll free number & I think I spoke with Rose(?). I was feeling a little upset/sarcastic because of the manager & said I 'bet he would have given his name if he had won' - immediately I thought should I have said that - she burst out laughing.
Now that's gotta be a good company.

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

JAngler64
Valued Contributor

Philadelphia, PA
USA
110 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2005 :  08:16:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had the opportunity of doing 2 shops with them last week. I was treated with the utmost in professionalism on the phone while going through the requirements of the job, and they were very helpful answering questions I had too. The project was easy to accomplish, but also needed for me to read and understand the tasks involved. The supplies needed were shipped to me. The pay for the individual stops was good. The people there told me that there are going to be more shops in my area soon, so I can't wait.
So far a big!!!

Jeff
MSPA Gold Certified aacxgi
Shopping Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, NY to Washington, DC
Go to Top of Page

Dar-L
Star Contributor

USA
1016 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2005 :  10:22:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does Ritter normally schedule thru their site, or thru independant schedulers?
Go to Top of Page

.CTiefel
Inactive

Toledo, Ohio
USA
139 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2005 :  06:55:51 AM  Visit .CTiefel's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is Chris Tiefel and I am a scheduler for RitterAssociates. We use several in house schedulers to schedule our assignments. We will soon have a way for you to apply for jobs in your area, and a mass email will be sent out to let you know when this feature is available. So make sure you’re registered by going to www.ritterassociates.com and clicking on the 'Become a Shopper' link.

At this time we are proud to announce the change of our name from Ritter & Associates to RitterAssociates. We will still continue to treat our shoppers with the same professional courtesy as before. As well as continue to strive to make the mystery shopping experience better for both the shopper and the client.

Chris Tiefel
Ritter & Associates
877-284-9785 ext.120
Go to Top of Page

GingerJenny
Trainee

South Bend, IN
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  09:13:19 AM  Visit GingerJenny's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else had trouble applying to their site? The pull down menu for state doesn't seem to work. Then at the end it says you must enter your state.
Go to Top of Page

.CTiefel
Inactive

Toledo, Ohio
USA
139 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  09:25:29 AM  Visit .CTiefel's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is Chris Tiefel with RitterAssociates, we are aware of the problem with our registration and are working to corect it. In the meantime try the following:

1. Confirm that you chose United States for the country
3. Select Canada instead
4. Then change it back to the United States

The state drop down should now be there.

If you continue to have problems with your registration process please contact us directly.

Chris Tiefel
Ritter & Associates
877-284-9785 ext.120
Go to Top of Page

GingerJenny
Trainee

South Bend, IN
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  10:21:00 AM  Visit GingerJenny's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you Chris. I just submitted my application.
Go to Top of Page

CJWuensche

Wichita, Kansas
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  10:36:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Chris, I seem to be having trouble logging into the site first I get an authentication failure and then when I try to email the password to make sure I have the correct one it tells me that there is a problem with my email address in the database. I tried to email to the address that my password was originally sent from and got a failure delivery message. Any help will be apprecitated.

Thanks
Crystal
Go to Top of Page

.CTiefel
Inactive

Toledo, Ohio
USA
139 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  10:41:02 AM  Visit .CTiefel's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
When it comes to issues dealing with your username/password please email at ctiefel@ritterassociates.com so we do not post that info in a public forum.

Chris Tiefel
Ritter & Associates
877-284-9785 ext.120
Go to Top of Page

.CTiefel
Inactive

Toledo, Ohio
USA
139 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  07:47:13 AM  Visit .CTiefel's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The RitterAssociates Quarterly Newsletter is now available online. Go to www.ritterassociates.com and click on the link located on the upper left hand side of the page, underneath where you log in. It is full of useful information and FAQs to help our shoppers do the best job possible.

Chris Tiefel
Ritter & Associates
877-284-9785 ext.120
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  8:32:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am having a problem with Ritter and a couple other companies who use Phophet. It shows I have opportunities open to me, when I click on them it shows how many and what they are. I click on the ones I am interested in and it says none available. Any advice?

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

RichardX
Apprentice

Dayton, OH
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  8:34:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
they tell methey will assign shops to me and never do. It's a lot of wasted time.

Richard
Go to Top of Page

.CTiefel
Inactive

Toledo, Ohio
USA
139 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  06:41:20 AM  Visit .CTiefel's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is Chris Tiefel with RitterAssociates. I would like to address you concerns.

quote:
Arla Posted - 10/10/2005 : 8:32:50 PM I am having a problem with Ritter and a couple other companies who use Phophet. It shows I have opportunities open to me, when I click on them it shows how many and what they are. I click on the ones I am interested in and it says none available. Any advice?

RitterAssociates does not use the Prophet system. I am sorry if you have experienced problems with that system. If you are having problems with our system please contact us and we would be happy to help.

quote:
RichardX Posted - 10/10/2005: 8:34:01 PM they tell methey will assign shops to me and never do. It's a lot of wasted time.

Richard

At this time RitterAssociates does not have a system in place where you can apply for available jobs in your area. We are in the process of creating one. It is called 'Open Opportunities' when it is completed we will inform everyone. Until Then we are relying on mass emails and telephone calls to assign our shops. Because we use this mass email method we get mass responses. If you have not received jobs from us in the past do not be discouraged. We are not a waste of time. Please continue to respond to our emails. If you are not receiving emails log in and make sure you profile is up to date.

I hope this has helped.

Chris Tiefel
Ritter & Associates
877-284-9785 ext.120
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
616 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  06:55:34 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is one of the first companies I signed up with, back in May, and I have yet to find a job with them. The only time something popped up "in my area", it was in Texas, and I live in Florida. My profile is correct, so not sure how that happened.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  5:48:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for responding Chris. I have no opportunites showing in my box yet but that's ok. I am patient. My concern was that ir was working ok since a couple of my other shops use the same format that do show opportunies that I can never access. Hope you get yours up and running alright!

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
616 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2005 :  09:06:16 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am having a world of problems with their website. I finally was assigned a job I applied for via email so long ago I forgot about it. When there are no surveys in my box, I pull up the site fine. Now that there is, when I try to log in using IE, it locks up forever and I have to close IE out. When I use Safari, the instruction page is blank. I can pull up the evaluation form. I tried looking at something else, Safari locked up, then closed out. I have emailed the scheduler back. I have an Apple computer. I don't recall the site saying they weren't MAC compatible. Does anyone else have this problem. I have not used any shopping site that even comes close to looking like theirs. It really does not appear to be user friendly.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums