Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

LuciCCham
Star Contributor

Shaker Heights, Ohio
USA
372 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2009 :  5:29:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
To answer the question no I don't worry about Friday the 13th.

However, did anyone think it was unusual that we had two months in a row with a Friday the 13th? The thirteenth was on a Friday in February and in March this year. I wondered what the odds were of that happening in successive months.

Luci
MSPA Gold Certified
Consumer Services Evaluator
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2009 :  8:57:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wondered about that too!!

If it keeps happening then maybe Paula is on to something with Happy Friday the 13th cards! Submit it to Hallmark and see what happens.

I was looking at the OP and it was posted on 02/13 which is my birthday so I had a birthday on Friday the 13th in 2004 and again in 2009 - that's kind of odd too!
Go to Top of Page

AmyK
Star Contributor

Marin County, CA
USA
426 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2009 :  9:08:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
FYI: With the exception of leap years, March is always a mirror image of February.

Since the first friday the 13th occurred in February, it had to occur in March. There will also a a 3rd friday, the 13th later this year. Now that is unusual.

Amy
Gold in SF Bay Area
Go to Top of Page

Jnanne
Star Contributor

LA
USA
3047 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  3:39:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My daughter just got all her bad luck out of the way early this year. Yesterday she fell off the bar stool at her dad's shop twice (mostly because she is 9 and going through a growth spurt, so her brain isn't sure where her hands and feet end right now). Later in the evening she decided to move the television to a better angle for viewing from her chosen seat and managed to pull it down on top of her, bruising the back of her hand and wrist. She says her face feels bruised today, but there is no visual evidence of it.

I'm thinking she should be good to go on Friday.

Jnanne
Silver certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:

Only use QUOTE as needed to quote what you are replying to if it is otherwise not clear.

Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums