Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SaraK
Contributor

Northern Virginia
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  3:04:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if Kohls is shopped? I would love to shop it!

Thanks.

Sara

Sara

CarolynRosell
Star Contributor

Vineland, NJ
USA
1417 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  4:40:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Sara,
I did a few shops there this past summer, but I haven't seen anything lately.

I shop Vineland, Deptford, Mays Landing and Atlantic City, NJ
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JeannieGA
Valued Contributor

Alpharetta, GA
USA
216 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  5:43:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also did Kohl's but it was another company that was shopping Kohl's as a competitor/comparison shop.

Jeannie in GA
Go to Top of Page

Harry
Contributor

NJ
USA
73 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  09:54:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to shop them--about a year ago and the company that had them announced that Kohl's had discontinued their mystery shopping program. So, if any new companies find this information "interesting", go for it and try to get them again!

Harry
Go to Top of Page

Arlynn

Brookfield, WI
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  2:28:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The new Kohl's stores opening are increasing. Does anyone know if they have changed their policy and are now using mystery shoppers? Thank you!

Rlynn
Go to Top of Page

BethMomOf2
Star Contributor

Cornelius, NC
USA
304 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  12:30:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kohls relies on customer satisfaction surveys now instead of mystery shoppers. A phone number to call is printed on the bottom of the receipts. No compensation is given for completing the survey.

Beth
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6506 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  07:12:11 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
And I give no survey for no compensation. They could really use a good shopping company!

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Mike Krieger
Star Contributor

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  08:49:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree. Quiznos is a restaurant that used to shop. I used to like them because they are one of the few restaurants where I actually felt tempted to drink something else other than soda. Now, the quality and service is so terrible. Last time I went there a few months ago (as an actual customer, not a secret shopper), one of the employees was taking care of her baby while running the register, and they had numerous other problems that weren't there when I actually was shopping them.
Go to Top of Page

JenShoppinFlorida
Valued Contributor

Plant City, Florida
USA
136 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2006 :  11:33:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would love it if Kohl's were shopped...it's one of my favorite stores. I agree with PamCa on refusing to complete a customer survey form. That's one cheap way of getting feedback! They have to offer something for my time. At least some companies have drawings for giveaways...like Fashion Bug. Anyone ever hear of them being shopped?

***Jennifer***
Shopping Central Florida
Go to Top of Page

Teresa-WI
Valued Contributor

East Troy, WI
USA
192 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2006 :  08:02:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The only way I reply to those customer surveys is to let them know that a mystery shopping program would greatly help them find the problem areas they may have and to reward those employees that are doing what they should. Have not been to Kohl's for a while, so not sure if you have to call in or what with them. If so give it a try. Tell them the benefits of getting shoppers.

Teresa Schilling
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6506 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2006 :  09:08:30 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Maybe each time we get a survey like that, we should put our favorite MS company name and phone number and tell them we recommend them calling immediately as they need some "real" feedback.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

JuneRMacK22
Valued Contributor

WI
USA
230 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2006 :  10:15:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I usually make a statement by handing the survey back to the cashier. I tell her to toss it in the garbage.

June
Go to Top of Page

BethMomOf2
Star Contributor

Cornelius, NC
USA
304 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2006 :  8:23:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RaMacK22

I usually make a statement by handing the survey back to the cashier. I tell her to toss it in the garbage.

Trust me, that's not making a statement. The cashier could care very little. In fact, they'd probably prefer you not to respond to the survey.

A letter or phone call to the store manager and/or the corporate office would make a better statement.

Beth
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums