Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Lange

Kennesaw, GA
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  3:16:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello all!
I just found this site a few days ago and I thought I'd share it with you all.

You get paid to receive email. I get about 3 a day, nothing big, but very easy to do. I signed up 4 days ago and I have made $5.87 so far. That includes my $5.00 sign up bonus, OH YEAH! You get $5.00 just for signing up.
Hope you like it.

InboxDollars will PAY you to:
*) Sign Up ($5.00 INSTANTLY!)
*) Read E-Mails ($0.01 - $0.10 per email)
*) Refer Others ($5.00 per person!)
*) Complete Offers (up to $40.00 per offer!)
You can also earn money to complete surveys! It's totally free -- sign up today! (US only-sorry)

You can find the link to it on
http://www.volition.com/getpaid2.html

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

Heather86
Star Contributor

Bourbonnais (S. of Chicago), IL
USA
2015 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2004 :  5:34:15 PM  Visit Heather86's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
a lot of spam from this one and junk e-mails. I deleted my account within a week.
Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2004 :  9:07:49 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I get a lot of these emails too. After earning very little I lost interest.

Gold Certified shopper, editor, editor trainer.
Shopping the Portland Metro area, willing to travel.
Go to Top of Page

MelissaKupfer
Contributor

Tulsa, Oklahoma
USA
69 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2004 :  09:06:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like this one. I have made over $50 in one hour signing up for offers and then just cancelling them a few days later. I have stuck with a few offers. I like this one.
Go to Top of Page

KellyBear
Star Contributor

Fairfax, VA
USA
1198 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2005 :  10:27:11 AM  Send KellyBear an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got a lot of e-mails for the first month or so, then they dropped off quite a bit. Even so, I did get my first check for $35 from them the other day. This money can be made in a few hours with the offers. Many of them were things I wanted to try anyhow (blockbuster online, ancestry.com, etc.) The minimun payout is $30. I requested a check in November, and am close to being up to a payout amount again. Very easy! They also pay you to sign up for (legit) survey sites, so if you haven't joined the survey sites, start with inbox dollars and at least get paid for joining a handful of them.
Go to Top of Page

DutchSchrap
Trainee

Douglassville, PA
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  06:04:22 AM  Visit DutchSchrap's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I was also skeptical at first, but I am truly making some extra money . I set up a new free email account and let all the emails go in there. Then once or twice a week, I "read" all the emails, and money is deposited in my account. I am averaging about $10-15 a week. Not including offers you can cancel. Not bad for doing virtually nothing.

Good luck all,
Dutch

Dutch
**Shopping Southeastern PA including the counties of Berks, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Lancaster, and Lehigh.
Go to Top of Page

Dave123

MS
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2005 :  09:29:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Has anyone taken up the great fun offer on this site? Seems similar to the entertainment book.Anyone found it worthwhile? Problems cancelling the trial etc? Any opinion welcome.
Regards,
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Babs7262
Apprentice

Phoenixville, PA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2005 :  1:22:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like this one too. I posted before I saw this one, sorry for the duplicate if you see it. I am up to $40 in just a couple of days. WARNING: dont do the accessmedia one, they charge you $29.95 even if you cancel right away

Babs
Go to Top of Page

.TinaJayne
Inactive

Berlin, NH
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  09:42:51 AM  Send .TinaJayne an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hmmm..don't know how everyone is making so much cash with this... I copied this from my stats on there.....Mailings Read - 47 - $1.53. Not even 2 bucks for "reading" 47 emails! Seems not worth it to me..

Tina Jayne
Go to Top of Page

WendO

Kalamazoo, MI
USA
40 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  12:41:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You really have to sign up for the offers in order to make any money on this one.

wendy o
Go to Top of Page

ChristieG
Star Contributor

Germantown, MD
USA
411 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  1:21:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How long does it typically take to receive payments? I just cashed out last night. Does it come to the house or via paypal? Thanks!
Actually, I do like this site. I made the $30 in no time at all. I just wonder now how long it takes to see the real cash.
Go to Top of Page

WendO

Kalamazoo, MI
USA
40 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  6:30:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Haven't received mine yet either. Guess it will be a cheque and looks like it takes 6-8 weeks. Think they wait to make sure you tried the offers for the right number of days!

wendy o
Go to Top of Page

KellyBear
Star Contributor

Fairfax, VA
USA
1198 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2005 :  1:04:03 PM  Send KellyBear an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Once you request a payout, a check is mailed out the first of the month after the month after you request the check. In other words, if you request your check today, March 12th, it would be sent on May 1st. It sounds like a long time, but if you request it on, say, March 30th, it's only about a month.

I have never received spam from this site (and I have NO spam filters turned on in my e-mail). Just "Paid e-mail from inbox dollars" e-mails! Yes, most of your money is going to come from the offers. You get $5/referral ONLY after they cash out. So referrals are harder to get money from (though I have gotten paid for one so far). All in all, you're not going to get rich, but $30 is my internet bill for a month!
Go to Top of Page

VBliss3

Wichita, Kansas
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2005 :  12:36:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done well with this company. In fact here is my latest pay history;

$118.06
Check
Pending
Feb 10, 2005
Apr 1, 2005 *

That is a utility bill covered or a nice lil xtra shopping cash. I make most of my money from reading and signing up for offers. I usually go for the membership clubs because they are either free or cost a buck or so to join and Im paid say 6 to 10 $ to join so its worth a buck to make say 8. I make sure to keep all my info clear so I dont forget to cancel anything I may need to... etc!
Definatly worth the time and effort if your a work from home person with or w/o kids. I also use my paypal card for any and all offers in the event there is a discrepency I have access easily and readily to all the payment info JIC! without having to give my bank info !
Works out great for me and xtra grand or so a year Thats a vacation for me and my son!

If you havent signed up by all means do so!

Victoria
Go to Top of Page

AluaPaula

Minneapolis, MN
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  7:12:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had a lot of fun with this site. I have made about $150 so far though I have yet to receive the check (because they make you wait two months from the date you request it.) I especially enjoyed signing up for the trial offers that give you other incentives such as free gifts. In signing up for these offers I have not only gotten money from inboxdollars but I have also received: a free 128 mb flash drive, a free $20 circuit city gift card, $5.00 free postage, a bunch of great dinner coupons for local restaurants and a free credit report.

A few notes of caution:

1. Do not request a payout until you are absolutely certain you are done signing up for offers- it take 2 months to get a check, but once you request a payout and then you complete more offers you cannot be paid for the new offers until your first payout goes through- thats 4 months!

2. Be careful about signing up for credit cards- your credit score will be decreased the more cards you apply for and it will be decreased even more if you are declined. Don't risk your credit score unless you are actually interested and think you will be accepted.

3. Write down cancellation phone number as you go and be prepared to be hasseled by telemarketers for trying to cancel. They will let you cancel, but they try very hard to keep you from doing so...

Silver certified- shopping Minneapolis, St Paul and surrounding area
Go to Top of Page

DKelley77
Contributor

Poplar Bluff, MO
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2005 :  09:27:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had trouble being paid by this site? I loved it at first and racked up $30 in no time. I requested payment in March and they said a check would be mailed out May 2nd. Om May 18th I filled out a trouble ticket stating that I still hadn't recieved a check. I was worried because I had recently moved. I was told taht if they recieved the check back that they would mail it out to me again. If i still hadnt gotten it after 30 days they would issue another check but I would be " charged $10 for processing?!?!?!!? Well I called the post office where I was living. I called my new post office. And Ic alled my mother asking if I had gotten any mail there. Nothing. I sent them another email today stating I wanted my check immediatly and I shouldnt be penalized for something that had nothing to do with me. If the check had been sent out I should have recieved it by now.

DeAnna

Deanna
Proudly serving South East Missouri!
Go to Top of Page

Tweaka
Valued Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
119 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  5:16:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've only got a little bitty bit in my account. Like 25 bucks or so.. How in the world did folks get $118??

That could seriously help with some credit card bills.

Go to Top of Page

Tweaka
Valued Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
119 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  5:29:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OH BTW I was just checking my account and when I went to sign up for some offers they got wise I think..

They are telling you that you have to have a geniune interest and must stay signed up for 7 days.
Go to Top of Page

NikkisPennies
Contributor

New York, New York
USA
93 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  2:16:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I made $58 in 1 day. This is from signing up for all the surveys and 2 of the free trials. Plus, 39cents from reading 9 emails. Not bad!

~nikki~
Go to Top of Page

NikkisPennies
Contributor

New York, New York
USA
93 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2005 :  10:48:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ok they charge $3 to get the money you earned. how is this fair?

~nikki~
Go to Top of Page

NikkisPennies
Contributor

New York, New York
USA
93 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  09:18:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
got my check today! it really is dated the 1st of the month just like they said...and it got here in 4 days. I like this place! I already did the AOL and Mailboxes.com trials...I only want to do ones like this that don't charge anything unless you forget to cancel after a month. What other ones have you other members done that didn't trap you into paying something?

~nikki~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums