Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

NikkiB
Valued Contributor

Cedar Rapids, IA
USA
215 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  08:26:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got paid from them about 3 days after they said I would. I am also about ready to get paid from their sister site SendEarnings.

~Nikki
Go to Top of Page

Bethany83

Jacksonville, FL
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2005 :  6:06:13 PM  Visit Bethany83's Homepage  Send Bethany83 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've gotten over $60 from Inbox Dollars. I highly recommend them if you can remember to cancel the free trials before they end! Great company. They do send a lot of email though, but I just delete it. 2 cents isn't worth it to me!

*bethany*

.: MSPA Silver Certified Shopper :.
~ Proudly shopping in & around Jacksonville, FL ~
Go to Top of Page

Albert_Kempo
Contributor

Effingham, IL
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2005 :  09:00:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ok, so im thinking about doing this.

if I were never to sign up for anything that would cost me money, would i still be able to do it?

thanks

Al
Go to Top of Page

Albert_Kempo
Contributor

Effingham, IL
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  12:53:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
how long from the time of going gold does it usually take for people to have 5 people sign up who stay active?

thanks

Al
Go to Top of Page

NikkiB
Valued Contributor

Cedar Rapids, IA
USA
215 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  12:59:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've never paid to upgrade this or send earnings. I just use it to try things or sign up for things and get paid. This is one of the programs I've never used for referrals since they put so many restrictions on what is needed to collect the $5. Odds are very good you'd never see it.

~Nikki
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  09:05:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up at Send Earnings last Fall....still haven't reached that $40 payout; but I'm close at $30.

Just have $10 to go.....I've heard that they are good to pay!

I haven't signed up for many of the offers...none where I had to give my CC#. I do click on their e-mails, though, since they only send about one a day.

Am looking forward to getting to $40...!
Go to Top of Page

AluaPaula

Minneapolis, MN
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  10:07:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't recommend getting a gold membership, I signed up for one last summer and though I have 10 referrals listed on my account I have not received *any* referral bonuses (I suppose I should ask them about this...) I do have 15 cents from "e-mails read by direct referrals" Great! Now I can buy a new home....

I noticed some people were asking which offers are best to sign up for. Here are some I signed up for and reccommend:

Best: Triligeant offers (you usually get some free gift from the compay with your trial like a sm. flash drive of $20 gift card.):
-Travelers Advantage
-Buyers Advantage
-Great Fun
-Autovantage

I also reccommend:
-Sharebuilder
-eBay
-eFax
-Video Professor
-Star Club rewards
-Netmarket
-Stamps.com
-consumerinfo free credit report

Do not sign up for a trial of AOL unless you are very brave- they make it VERY difficult to cancel by fast-talking you on the phone.
Also, many of these programs reqiure you to call in order to cancel and you must call during their business hours. Sometimes this can be a bit annoying/ difficult if you work from 9-5 during the day.

For the eBay offer you just have to start a new account (even if you already have one, just start a new one with a new e-mail addy) and buy something. I found someone who was selling pennies for 1 cent...

Silver certified- shopping Minneapolis, St Paul and surrounding area
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  1:55:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Paula...The way I understand it, we don't receive the referral bonus until the referral cashes out.....and, that could take a good while, I'm afraid!
Go to Top of Page

AluaPaula

Minneapolis, MN
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  5:02:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I asked them about referral bonuses and I got the following respones:

"Although you will receive credits immediately for the e-mail they confirm, the referral bonus is not credited until they receive their first check.

Please read our Terms of Membership regarding Referral Bonuses:

The Referral Bonus is credited to a User's account when the User they referred has requested and received their first check payment from InboxDollars. Gold Membership and Banner Impressions payments do not count as a User's first payment.

Best Regards,

Sandy C.
InboxDollars Support"

Silver certified- shopping Minneapolis, St Paul and surrounding area
Go to Top of Page

Albert_Kempo
Contributor

Effingham, IL
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2006 :  1:52:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like the concept behind this site. And I am curious as to how referrals work. I have seen others use their referral id number on other listings here in volition.
So heres my referral link:
http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=albert_kempo

Try it out, if you dont like it you can always opt out to quit.

Albert
Go to Top of Page

NikkisPennies
Contributor

New York, New York
USA
93 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2006 :  11:16:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I always do those "Cash Surveys" for $1. The money shows up within a day.

~nikki~
Go to Top of Page

NikkiB
Valued Contributor

Cedar Rapids, IA
USA
215 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  07:21:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree, but I'm not leary about using a credit card online as I do everything online now. I've done the AOL ones, and a credit card one on top of it. Both of them pay very quickly and the AOL one is a bit tough to cancel and you need to think of some good excuses.

~Nikki
Go to Top of Page

Albert_Kempo
Contributor

Effingham, IL
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  12:36:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quick question.

I requested payment almost a month ago. And I checked my account today, it still shows the total of the cash I have earned as all being in my account still.

my question is this: for those of you who have cashed out, how long did it take for you to receive your check and did your account show the total amount of everything after you had requested payment?

thanks a bunch

Al
Go to Top of Page

NikkiB
Valued Contributor

Cedar Rapids, IA
USA
215 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2006 :  1:05:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It takes a whole month of processing but the time you had left in the month you requested until the end of it. So if you requested the check February 10th, you'll get the check at the very beginning of April.

~Nikki
Go to Top of Page

Ke11y
Valued Contributor

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2006 :  06:49:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hate sites like this. I got an email recommending them from eyecloud today, and I started the sign up process. Turns out you need to check an offer to get the $5 sign-up bonus. Now I'm not sure about eyecloud either. Going to look them up on the forum.

Ke11y
Go to Top of Page

Amberlicious
Valued Contributor

Destin, FL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2006 :  8:36:21 PM  Visit Amberlicious's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like this one. I just received my first check from them for $32.00. I really didnt notice any spam from them....I created a separate folder for "inbox dollars" and all i got in there was "Paid email from inboxdollars"

i will admit that i have been a member for over a year and something between 8 and 15 cents per email takes a while to build up. they require $30 minimum before cutting you a check. so once i FINALLY got up to $30 it only took about 3 weeks for the check to get here.

it only takes about 2 minutes a day and whats wrong with a free $30??

~Amber
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  06:38:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree, Amber! I am a member of both Inbox Dollars and Send Earnings.

I do not do any of their paid trial offers; I only do the Free offers, Surveys, and Click-to-reads. It takes a good while to reach payout without using any of your own money; but, if you are patient, you can do it.

I have been a member of Send Earnings for 1 year; and, it took that long for me to reach their $40 payout. But, this month, I received a check for just over $37 from them.

I am at $22 at Inbox $$$ now, so, it will won't be too long until I reach payout there.

I try to do as many of the Paid Surveys as possible, for $1 each. That helps some. Neither places have too many Free trial offers.
Go to Top of Page

ShellyDelight
Contributor

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  11:47:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been a member of inbox dollars for about two weeks, made a little over $25. I just signed up for sendearnings. Are their paid surveys connected? Can i do a paid survey for inbox, then go go sendearnings and do a survey there?
Go to Top of Page

Amberlicious
Valued Contributor

Destin, FL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  6:36:57 PM  Visit Amberlicious's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok i feel like a dingbat.....

what paid surveys are you talking about? what does the subject line in those say?? or do they even email them to you?
i might have been deleting these the whole time!!! ive never taken one!! lol

**worried**

~Amber
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  7:57:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Amber, They don't send you e-mails about the surveys.

When you click the link to read the ad, look at the top of the confirmation link page....There is a string of little boxes there, different colors, I think.

One of those boxes says "Paid Surveys"...If you click on that box, it will take you to a survey screen. You can only complete one survey there per day.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums