Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

AzeezImran

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  11:27:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Paid surveys are good way to earn money thru InboxDollars and SendEearnings, but it takes atleast one day to get $1 credit into your account. I have got checks from both of them couple of times.

Also, some of the free trial offers are really good, those that allow you to cancel your free trial membership online instead of calling the toll-free numbers.

Azeez
Go to Top of Page

JohnCHIV

Williamsburg, Virginia
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2006 :  10:33:15 AM  Send JohnCHIV an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Recently I have been having a lot of problems with getting paid for offers, especially the ones run by Triligeant. In particular is Great Fun. I have already filed a Trouble Ticket, but even that is over a month old with no sign of ever being resolved. I've pretty much discounted that $8 from ever showing in my account.
Go to Top of Page

CherylMASS
Valued Contributor

Massachusetts
USA
188 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  05:09:34 AM  Send CherylMASS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I tried to suggest they pay via Paypal to avoid our having to pay a $3.00 fee. No luck. Maybe if more of us suggest it, it might have a greater effect.

Comment & Suggestion
$3.00 fee
InboxDollars seems to be the only focus group/survey/email advertising site that charges it's members a fee to get money they have earned. It takes a good deal of time to accumulate these dollars and seems unfair to charge members to get their earnings.
If this fee is to "cover costs of processing", then a suggestion would be to use Paypal to pay InboxDollar members. Several other sites already use this popular, effecient method of payment.
Please take this feedback under consideration to improve and grow your InboxDollars site & member experience.
Thank you in advance,
Cheryl

Response by: Customer Support
Date Responded: Sep 22, 2006 09:23

Cheryl,

Thank you for your suggestions. We no longer offer paypal as a method and we will not in the future.

Cheryl
Central Mass, Providence,RI and Nashua, NH
Go to Top of Page

Mertha

Minneapolis, MN
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  2:13:53 PM  Visit Mertha's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree that they should add paypal as an option but they certainly shold not do away with checks. I don't have paypal and have been paid twice by them now and don't care about a fee. If I lose $3 for a check for $58 of free money so what

Mertha
Go to Top of Page

ShellyDelight
Contributor

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2006 :  4:54:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I requested a check for 30.09 on August 20th.
I recieved my Check on October 11th.
It actually arrived in my mail box torn open. It was in a post office bag taped closed.
Go to Top of Page

BethMomOf2
Star Contributor

Cornelius, NC
USA
304 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2007 :  12:19:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love Inboxdollars. I have made more money from them than any other ptr in a shorter amount of time. The $3 fee is a small thing to me. Afterall, it's free money, people! I'm not a big fan of Paypal anyhow....

The Gold Membership has really paid off for me but it looks like they don't offer it for purchase any longer.

Beth
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2007 :  1:44:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Thank you for your suggestions. We no longer offer paypal as a method and we will not in the future.

Obviously, there is a reason why they do not use PayPal. PayPal does not accept some types of sites, and, Inbox Dollars may be one of them.

I have reached payout with them only once, because I only click the ads and complete some of the surveys. I do not do any trial offers...I think too many people get in trouble with those.

So, it took me almost a year to reach minimum cashout; but, I received my check as promised.
Go to Top of Page

DanyaleSN
Star Contributor

Clinton, NC
USA
288 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2007 :  02:26:28 AM  Visit DanyaleSN's Homepage  Send DanyaleSN an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
ive received several checks from this company i love it as far as extra cash its a good company

Danyale
Go to Top of Page

Mahealani
Valued Contributor

Stockton, CA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2007 :  11:29:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been signed up for a few months and actually forgot I was signed up with them until I looked in my spam inbox (I usually immediately empty it.) I haven't cashed out yet but at least I know now that the company is legit.

Mahealani
Go to Top of Page

Diane in Georgia
Apprentice

GAINESVILLE, GA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  07:33:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've noticed there haven't been any postings about Inbox Dollars in a while. They are still going strong. As far as the paid to sign up offers go, they have an entire category of FREE to sign up offers, so there's no credit card required...stuff like info on psoriasis, Home Depot's Gardening Club, Msn sites, etc. The pay for these varies from $0.25 to $2.00. Super easy to earn your money in addition to the paid emails and surveys. They also have a paid games section that takes you to World Winner. I haven't done that, so no info on that. I also don't do any signups that require credit cards, for security reasons, and also cause I always forget to cancel in time. But seriously, you should look into them.
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  3:54:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love Inbox Dollars. I get several e-mails from them a day, and some pay well. I also dont do any trials or anything requiring a credit card. I haven't checked my balance in a while. I'm hoping to have a lot near the holidays to shop with.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

MTindle
Contributor

Owensville, Indiana
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2008 :  6:09:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I, too, am a member of Inbox Dollars and I love it. I usually get around 2-3 paid emails a day and take their survey once a day when I qualify for it. It's nice extra spending money!

Michelle
Go to Top of Page

Bridget Claire

IL
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  9:08:53 PM  Visit Bridget Claire's Homepage  Send Bridget Claire an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just signed up for Inbox Dollars last week. I've tried several of these sites and so far, ID is my favorite. They seem to credit very quick, although I do have a few offers that have been pending over the weekend. I'm hoping they will show up tomorrow. Once everything goes through, my total should be close to $15. I've done the paid emails (very simple, and I get 2-3 a day), and signed up for several free offers. Only managed to qualify for one daily survey, though. I did one cash shopping through them, since I had to order some heartworm med for my dog anyway. Might as well get a couple of dollars back!

I do have a question, though. Has anyone tried the cash games yet? I've been playing for free, and I'm wondering if it's worth it to pay $10 to upgrade my account. I know my winning anything depends partly on my skill and some luck. But if it's next to impossible to win, I don't want to bother.
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  9:53:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do this through My Points, if I have extra money here and there because I love the games, and it has been profitable at times. I enjoy it and it helps me get My Points.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

Bridget Claire

IL
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2008 :  5:50:16 PM  Visit Bridget Claire's Homepage  Send Bridget Claire an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
About how long does it take you to get credited for offers? I have been keeping track of when I sign up, and I have about half a dozen offers that have not credited me. Some are even sending me emails, but I still haven't gotten credit from InboxDollars. I also have one cash offer (not free) that owes me $5. Should I open a help ticket, or wait longer?
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  12:09:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'll be honest some of them credit the same day and others take longer, but I'm not sure exactly how long. I've always gotten credited for my offers, though. I'd wait at least a week before I contacted them but after that I'd be curious about the one that paid 4$5.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

Bridget Claire

IL
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2009 :  2:50:24 PM  Visit Bridget Claire's Homepage  Send Bridget Claire an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know why Inbox Dollars has gotten rid of a lot of their cash shopping rewards? They used to have dozens of merchants, but now they're down to 56!
Go to Top of Page

MelanieNc
Trainee

High Point, north carolina
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  6:01:19 PM  Visit MelanieNc's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received a check from them last Wednesday..minus the "processing" fee of course.

Check out my blog for different ways to earn money at home for free.
http://changeinurpocket.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

VBliss3

Wichita, Kansas
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2009 :  12:29:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to add here that I have been a member with IBD for years... I haven't been active for a long time, however its worth a note to say in 2007 i made 500 with them in a year... So for xtra cash , its well worth the time in the evening when your winding down.. make some xtra cash...then save your payout to send and arrive just b4 holidays.. money and a little saveings plan..=)

to me every penny counts, especially these days... Im gonna go check my IBD acct now ....lol

Victoria
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2010 :  7:18:21 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is one outfit worth a few extra .

They get you with a $5.00 signup bonus, but forget to tell you that they take $3.00 back on the other end as a processing fee. When I signed up, it was tough to get enough action to make the $25.00 payout level. All the offers wanted money which made this thing a bad deal. By the time I made it, InboxDollars upped the minimum payout level to $30.00. I had to sign up for the Entertainment book for $8.00 to be paid $8.00 InboxDollars to get over the top. Then I had to pay S&H which made that offer a looser.
Then they delay the check 30-60 days after you request it. The T&C require you to keep doing InboxDollars until you get the check or the check can be worthless or not even sent out. Counting renewal bonuses, surveys and emails, my account is back up to $8.00 InboxDollars that I will never see. They finally ordered the check. As soon as it's cashed, I'm done.

Most of the "paid emails" don't get paid as far as I can tell.

IMO - InboxDollars rates and a bonus

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums