Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

AlisaH

Roswell, Georgia
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2012 :  7:31:12 PM  Visit AlisaH's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok, I'm officially done with this company, as I should have been last time. I completed a furniture store shop in early December, invoiced a few days later, received confirmation of my invoice, and have waited patiently the three months it was supposed to be paid in. March 31 came and went, and I sent an e-mail Monday, to be told payments would be sent today, April 5. It is now 10:30 PM and no payment. Guess I have to send another e-mail tomorrow. Like many have said, I am okay with waiting for payments, when they are made on time and as promised.

Alisa Hug
Director of Quality Assurance
Service SCouts
Go to Top of Page

KellyNY
Star Contributor

Long Island, New York
USA
630 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2012 :  3:12:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Alisa,
Please update as to whether payment was ever received?
Thanks!

Long Island, NY
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

AlisaH

Roswell, Georgia
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2012 :  7:48:16 PM  Visit AlisaH's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did finally receive payment around April 6.

Alisa Hug
Director of Quality Assurance
Service SCouts
Go to Top of Page

KateAnn63
Apprentice

Grand Junction, CO
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2012 :  10:50:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Re: Cirrus -

Still waiting for a payment from two shops in early March.

I received an email in early June stating I would be paid June 15....

July 6th, and nothing. 120 days to wait for payment?

Ridiculous.
Go to Top of Page

MTGrinner
Trainee

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2013 :  4:37:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When was the last date anyone has gotten paid for any of the large furniture multi-department stores for this company? I am waiting for payments for several shops going as back as far as September 2012. I've emailed the accounting department twice with no reply.
Go to Top of Page

Sarah Ahmad

Folsom, California
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  11:47:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have two shops that I have not been paid for, one from September and one from December of 2012! They don't reply to emails, as I have sent three so far. So frustrated! I am NEVER working for this company again!

Shopping Sacramento and vicinity and loving it!
Go to Top of Page

Andrea P
Star Contributor

Wheatley Heights, New York
USA
556 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2013 :  09:42:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still waiting for my payment for the furniture shop I did back in January. I got an e-mail saying it would be paid May 15th and it wasn't. I sent another e-mail today and am waiting for a response.. AND my payment!

I guess this company is having money troubles. I shopped with them for years and never had an issue getting paid. In fact these shops used to be paid quickly within 60 days or less. I have no idea why it now takes 4-5 months to get paid. It also explains why they've been offering so many 'bonuses' on these because no one wants to do them if they have issues with paying people and paying them on time. This will be my last shop with them.

MSPA Gold Shopper # 63irfm
Shopping Suffolk & Nassau Counties; Manhattan; Queens; Brooklyn, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey
Go to Top of Page

AngelaN
Valued Contributor

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  11:35:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting this information. I just saw one of these shops come through again and I thought I had read that for the time / effort involved they are not worth it even at $50 plus.

Not getting paid for 100+ days makes this a 10 Foot Pole shop in my book.
Go to Top of Page

Andrea P
Star Contributor

Wheatley Heights, New York
USA
556 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  1:01:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally got paid yesterday evening. Glad I got paid, but will have to leave this company alone. You are right Angela, it is a great deal of work. I usually would accept these shops when I needed some sort of furniture for my home and the shop helped to offset that cost. Like you said though, it really isn't worth it, especially when you are still waiting to be paid 5 months later.

MSPA Gold Shopper # 63irfm
Shopping Suffolk & Nassau Counties; Manhattan; Queens; Brooklyn, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey
Go to Top of Page

LauraFL

Tampa Bay, FL
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2013 :  06:46:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting, everyone. I completed one of these shops a few years ago, and I received my payment as promised. However, reading these comments has kept me from taking the shop in my area recently, even though it is heavily bonused.

Laura
Shopping the Tampa Bay area since 2004
Go to Top of Page

JannyC
Trainee

Arcadia, CA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2013 :  08:57:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote

I'm done with this company! NOTORIOUSLY SLOW to pay, 4-5 months and numberous follow ups!!

I did 2 shops with them in April, send in invoice in April.
Follow up in May, (no reply).

Follow up in July (reply with "Did you send an invoice?" if not, here's another!)

Follow up AGAIN in August (still NO payment! no definite answer they got my invoice either) finally I had to call myself to get paid! IN SEPTEMBER!!!

April/May/June/July/August/September - 5 months of emails and follow ups when it's their job to make sure we get paid after reports done correctly.

I will not take another shop with them even though there's no money out of pocket. TIME IS MONEY!!

Happily shopping in SouthBay~ CA ^_^
*Silver Certified*
Go to Top of Page

SandyKMac
Contributor

Dallas, TX
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2013 :  10:24:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did one of these shops years ago. I had so many things going on at the time, I didn't realize until it was too late that I never did get paid for it. I just chalked it up to experience. I think I finally figured out that they didn't get the invoice. I'm not going to bad mouth the company for my mistake, but it's all too involved and time consuming. I just looked and they have one posted for the same amount they were paying in 2006. Ten foot pole indeed.
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2014 :  01:24:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really wish I had read this forum before accepting a shop with this company. I did a shop back in April, they confirmed when I submitted the invoice, and then told me I would get paid mid-August. I have emailed several times this month trying to confirm and got one reply asking what month the shop was completed. Radio silence after I returned that information to them. So, anybody thinking about shopping for this company BEWARE!!!

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2015 :  01:55:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I will update this. They did NOT return my emails but I eventually after many months got paid. I will NEVER accept a shop for this unprofessional company again.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Marissa luvs to shop

Carmel, New York
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2015 :  7:20:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did two phone shops for them and invoiced them still have not got paid it is over 30 days. I sent several email and no answer. I contacted the scheduler and she has not gotten back to me either. This is not right. I will never work for this company ever again. I want my money!!
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2015 :  02:11:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It takes at least 60-90 days to get paid with them after you invoice. You should have read that on their information.

In reality it takes 4-5 months on average after you invoice, email, threaten, cajole, etc.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2016 :  07:09:04 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bumping this thread up as this is still happening to shoppers. They are waiting four months or longer to get paid. Use caution.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

RonMinNJ
Star Contributor

Burbank, CA
USA
399 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2017 :  10:35:25 AM  Send RonMinNJ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent news? Are they no pay or really slow pay? I hve been signed up with this MSP for more than ten years but never did any work for them until lat week. Below is the email I received in response to my invoice that I sent:

THANK YOU for submitting your invoice!

This is an "invoice submission address"...ANY questions please contact questions@cirrusmktg.com -- (DO NOT contact scheduling). You will be contacted ASAP regarding your question!

CURRENT REMINDER NOTE: All shoppers please be sure you SUBMITTED YOUR INVOICE for 0217 shops

PROCESSING is last day of month end and generally hits PayPal no later than 3-5 days):

January - end of April
February - end of May
March - end of June
April - end of July
May - end of August
June - end of September
July - end of October
August - end of November
September - end of December
October - end of January
November - end of February
December - end of March

Class room trained and Silver certified with more than 1800 successfully completed shops since 1999!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums