Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1709 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2012 :  07:59:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mary, go apply. The pay depends on where you live. Time is usually enough >> except for cycle counts. You just enter the time it took for the project and email your DM that you went over. Good luck.

Linda3456, I do not recall when they went public and have no clue about trading. They used to send all project materials and give us a bonus.. then they went public. Now, no bonus for anything and we have to print all materials. No printing reimbursement.

BarbaraLS...
THIS EMAIL IS FOR ALL REPS:

As in past years we will not be working the week of Christmas so we can all enjoy the holidays.

NO VISITS FROM Saturday 12-22 TO Tuesday 1-01-13

We will start service for 2013 on Wednesday 1-02-13

Go to Top of Page

BarbaraLS

CA
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2012 :  08:48:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still no word on any close up at Christmas. This has happened for several years, we never know until the last minute and that's very unfair to all the representatives that might like to plan a get away with their families for the holidays. They also closed this year unexpectedly during the summer for a week then expected us to catch everything up. Wonder if the Labor Board has a rule about posting holidays and close-downs at the beginning of each year?

BarbaraL
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1709 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2012 :  3:13:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think it is posted on Ross too. No, I do not like it at all when they close as they expect us not to do our services when they are closed. It happens several times a year.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1709 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2013 :  2:05:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was totally surprised to get an email from my DM saying she wants a monthly schedule from all of us reps. I can do my schedule for the whole week but that changes sometimes too!!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1709 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2013 :  08:11:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Met my DM for my annnual review and she said all of my stores look great! We had lunch on FG and she gave me another raise. Woohoo!!~
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  8:07:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Met with my boss awhile ago too,got my raise and also had lunch on FG,sooooo nice!!

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1709 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2013 :  08:04:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Great going Kelly!!
Go to Top of Page

APerreault
Contributor

Albemarle, NC
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  2:01:57 PM  Send APerreault an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Job Opening w/ News America Marketing for Ashboro NC. In Store coupons, Floor talk, shelf ads. Also installing Cart Ads.

Alice
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Charleston, SC
USA
115 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  11:43:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent updates on FGX? I'd applied several time in the last couple of years, and finally got an email reply. And the DM/RM lives 15 minutes from me, so we're having brekkies/interview tomorrow. Still sounds like they are trying to hire at $10/hr and Charleston SC is at about 0% unemployment. Any update would be appreciated.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums