Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

BeulaRajan

Fremont, CA
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  1:34:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Actually i signed up 2 weeks back they are awsome!!! i got my first study within 7 ddays (last saturday) i got my first $5 i received thru US mail
Go to Top of Page

Dave123

MS
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  1:57:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My account still seems to be active, but have had no surveys for over 6 weeks now, whereas they had been regularly every 2-3 weeks.Hope they are still in operation.
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Mari61960

Bridgewater, MA
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  11:45:06 PM  Send Mari61960 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Dave, I just got a check from them last week. Sunday the 9th I got an email asking me to answer some questions regarding products we used in our house. So I would say Yes they are still in bussiness.

Mari .. Looking for ghosts in all the wrong places and shopping S.E.Mass
Go to Top of Page

.SheriDoug
Inactive

Guyton, GA
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2005 :  03:16:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up with PineCone about 4 or 5 months ago. I usually get about 2 survey's a month to do. I think this company is great. Once they sign you up for a survey, they send the $5.00 check out right then, even before you do the survey. The only complaint that I have is that if you need help, don't expect a reply. I just recently ran into a problem so I emailed the help desk and called. I haven't received a reply to either.

Sheri in Savannah
Go to Top of Page

Paul S
Valued Contributor

WA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2005 :  04:00:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been a member with Pinecone for a while now. They have always been great. It seems to me that people are getting upset for no reason. With the abundance of online postings about the banners and the specific answers given about what demographic answers were accepted it would make it hard on the company. Be honest and if they want your opinion they will let you know. They are great and pay 5$ a survey. For this to continue they need to be selective. It isn't a lottery ie.. find the banner and win 5 dollars a month for a year! I have had a reduction in the number of surveys received recently but they are still my favorite. BTW, If you can't find a banner by yourself you are more likely to be told privately where to find one if you have posted more than a few things on Volition besides "where's the banner".
Go to Top of Page

SuzieM
Valued Contributor

Smithfield, VA
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  1:56:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is it illegal to say that they are having an open recruitment week? I'm new to all this, and just read today that anounced this information.
Go to Top of Page

NikkiB
Valued Contributor

Cedar Rapids, IA
USA
215 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  2:04:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are probably trying to open up their demographic. I've had pretty good experience as well but agree with the customer service...there isn't any. However, the one question I had it seems everyone did as they sent out an email to the whole panel explaining the answer...so that could be the lack of actual response (which makes sense).

~Nikki
Go to Top of Page

Kimberly13

Colorado
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  5:34:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Have you tried emailing the person who sends you the email letting you know about the survey? I had a problem with a survey and emailed her and recieved a answer the next day. She was very prompt and nice. You should try this next time you have a issue with the site.

I Love Pinecone Research they are my favorite sight. The surveys are fun and always interesting. I have purchased a few items that I have surveyed just from reading the info about them during the survey.

Have a great week everyone!

Go to Top of Page

CrissyR
Valued Contributor

Moriarty, New Mexico
USA
128 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  6:34:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I missed the recruitment again Does anyone know when they might do it again or if they have referrals? Thanks.

Crissy
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2005 :  12:26:22 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wish they did have referrals, but maybe they
just don't want to fall into the mediocrity of
other survey sites who do use referrals.
In my experience, it's the survey sites that have
referral programs that never seem to pay or offer
enough surveys for you to earn anything, so
Pinecone is just fine!

Pinecone is my favorite, too, because they also
pay in a timely manner and the surveys are always
interesting, at least to me.

Hang in there, regarding signing up. It took me
a year to finally find their banners on this site
You just have to be here at the right time.

All the best!

Angela
Go to Top of Page

-Michael_Tat-

San Francisco, CA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2005 :  12:15:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok. I've signed up like 2 times and I haven't received anything. I signed up once in the summer when I was living at home and I just signed up last week from my college dorm. What does it take to get connected with these guys? Help!!!
Go to Top of Page

Donnabella
Star Contributor

Peoria, AZ
USA
369 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2005 :  11:22:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also signed up once and have never head ANYTHING. Haven't found another banner since I signed up but will probably sign up again if I do. Does anyone know a contact e-mail I could inquire with them?

Donna
Shopping the Metropolitan Phoenix Area
Go to Top of Page

Marta Tarnowska
Contributor

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2005 :  1:12:06 PM  Visit Marta Tarnowska's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi guys this is the best survey place ever. received my first survey about a week ago and got my check today. It is definetly worith it to sign up if you find the link.

Coffee and Mystery Shopping.... Couldn't live without them!
Marta
Go to Top of Page

Amber J
Star Contributor

Mesa, Arizona
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2005 :  10:43:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with them for years and have never encountered any problems. They offer surveys when your demographics match their clients needs. Sometimes your contacted several times a week and sometimes not for for weeks or maybe months. Hang in there, your time will come. Keep your profile updated, that helps also.

MSPA Gold Certified

Go to Top of Page

MariJ73
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
184 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2005 :  1:33:52 PM  Visit MariJ73's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got another $5.00 check this week!

Mari
Go to Top of Page

CrissyR
Valued Contributor

Moriarty, New Mexico
USA
128 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2005 :  06:46:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Woooohooo I am in. I did my first survey Monday and already received my first check. Thanks all

Crissy
Go to Top of Page

Jenn5366
Trainee

Arlington, TX
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2005 :  12:12:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
has anyone seen the banner lately? I have tried to look for it but I have a feeling they aren't advertising right now since they just did an open enrollment.

Jennifer M Long
Go to Top of Page

-Michael_Tat-

San Francisco, CA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2005 :  2:31:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I guess the third time is the charm. After being rejected twice, I was finally accepted. I gave them my gmail email address instead of my yahoo one. I don't know if that made a difference but I finally got accepted. I actually just completed a survey.
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2005 :  7:41:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Happy day! I did my first survey for them today! I received a check and did the survey! I've never seen a banner. I contacted them personally. Good luck to all!

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

Jodie Davis

Akron, Ohio
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2005 :  8:13:29 PM  Visit Jodie Davis's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I stumbled onto a Banner during the open enrollment---that has been about a month ago. Problem is, I don't remember my Login or Password. I'm just so hoping it hasn't ended up in my spam filter! I like to create my own user ID & password. If I remember correctly, Pinecone assigns them. I'll just be patient, I guess!

~Silver Certified ~ Shopping Akron, Ohio and Vicinity
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums