Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Elaine87
Valued Contributor

WI
USA
219 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  6:38:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also love Pinecone! I get a lot of survey's from them and have tested a lot of products for them. I wish more survey companies were like them. I am so tired of those that have you take a long survey to only be put in their "sweepstakes". I wonder if anyone really wins those. I've been with one company that does that for at least 3 years and have never won anything.
Go to Top of Page

Erik

North Carolina
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  1:33:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pinecone is great. I complete at least one a month for them like clockwork.

Erik
Go to Top of Page

Vonda
Valued Contributor

Virginia
USA
137 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  09:56:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I typically receive a survey about every 3 weeks. I noted, however, the last two were very brief, unpaid surveys. Wonder if this is a trend? The brochure indicates they might send you short unpaid surveys from time to time.

Vonda
MSPA Gold Certified
Serving Northern Virginia
Go to Top of Page

EidaCook

Columbia, SC
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  8:37:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have completed several surveys and been paid twice. I think I may have completed the short one with no pay a week or so ago, but I completed one over the weekend for pay. Very prompt as many has stated and I must put my vote in for them being the best company around as far as surveys goes. I have stopped with the other companies as I have never won a prize in the three years I have participated. I wish all of you looking for a banner luck, and if I receive anything about referrals I will pass the info on to you all.

Eida
Shopping Columbia SC and surrounding ares
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MIneich
Valued Contributor

Livonia, MI
USA
169 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  2:51:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Definitely my fav by far as well!!

Michele
Go to Top of Page

Ke11y
Valued Contributor

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2006 :  12:57:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think they have the most interesting surveys, because they tend to be about new products. I've gotten to try a few in-development products at home, and I really enjoy giving my feedback on these. Each survey I've taken has paid $5, but I was pleasantly suprised by how regularly I receive survey invitations and checks.

Marie, when you say they are private, you mean to be careful about talking about specific companies they deal with?

Ke11y
Go to Top of Page

VictoriaExie

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2006 :  11:30:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do the survey's that do not pay most of them are short questions to see what types of products you do use. This helps them match you to the paid survey's.
Go to Top of Page

WendyA
Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  3:00:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how to get invited to Pinecone? Does anyone have any referral links?
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  3:57:24 PM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wendy they do not invite you, and you cannot sign up via the website. You have to find a banner. That is the only way to join.

Amanda Nuckoles
Shopping Savannah, GA, Fort Stewart, and Hunter Army Airfield
Go to Top of Page

WendyA
Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  12:19:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know where the banner has been seen? I've looked around the web, I have never been able to find it. Any clues?
Go to Top of Page

Ke11y
Valued Contributor

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  3:52:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think I found out about pinecone through a newsletter I belong to. I guess I lucked out, because I didn't realize how hard it was to become a member.

Ke11y
Go to Top of Page

Danielle81

Wallingford, CT
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  5:08:03 PM  Send Danielle81 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
A+! I never got to test a product but I get about $20-$30 a month in surveys and am thrilled

Danielle
Go to Top of Page

Terri E.

Columbus, OH
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  05:35:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been doing surveys for Pinecone for a few months now. They are great! I don't remember how I signed up.

Terri
Silver Certified
Shopping Central Ohio
Go to Top of Page

Mary A.
Contributor

Rock Falls, Illinois
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  07:49:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied 1 time and never heard from them. Can't even remember where the banner was.

Mary A.
Shopping northwest Illinois
Go to Top of Page

Danielle81

Wallingford, CT
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  05:52:11 AM  Send Danielle81 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are very picky about who they approve. When I found the banner me and 8 friends/family. Out of the 9 of us only 2 of us got accepted. I have no idea what the credentials are!

Danielle
Go to Top of Page

JenF66
Star Contributor

Hooksett, NH
USA
254 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2006 :  09:44:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Each time they put a banner up they are usually looking for a specific demographic. So, if you don't get accepted the first time you try you might the next time you try with a different banner.

Jen
Go to Top of Page

TaraSue
Star Contributor

Fort Wayne, IN
USA
384 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  6:36:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any banner seen lately?
Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2006 :  11:31:32 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got another check from Pinecone today. I wish all these get-paid-to programs were as consistent as they are. I would love to do product testing, but, so far, have not been chosen. I wonder if they will ever use Paypal as a means of payment in the future? That way, we could get paid immediately.

Angela
Go to Top of Page

AMarsh

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  10:01:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I GOT IN TOO!!! Yes the link does work that you posted. I just completed my first survey and they told me that I would be receiving a letter and my compensation within the next couple of days.

Thanks for sharing that link!

April
Go to Top of Page

NKYCin
Contributor

KY
USA
61 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  11:18:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Woohoo I got in as well and received my first survey today! Thanks so much for posting the link!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums