Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  11:45:38 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thru May 17 the banners will randomly be appearing in the upper right on these pages:

All pages in these sections:
New Home
Health and Nutrition
Free Stuff
Automotive
Travel

And these pages
http://www.volition.com/food.html
http://www.volition.com/coupons.html
http://www.volition.com/grocery.html
http://www.volition.com/outlets.html

Not in the forums, nor the front page.
Go to Top of Page

Coldie

Woodbridge, VA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  3:46:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
THanks for the heads up! After months of watching and hoping for a banner I finally got in and signed up! Just completed my first survey for them and I hope to do alot more with them. All because so many of you posted here that they are a reputable company!

Thanks again!

Coldie
Go to Top of Page

Mary A.
Contributor

Rock Falls, Illinois
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  6:18:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
do you just have watch these pages for the banner to appear?

Mary A.
Shopping northwest Illinois
Go to Top of Page

MariJ73
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
184 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2006 :  07:39:30 AM  Visit MariJ73's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mary,

Just keep refreshing the page and the banner will appear. I've been in Pinecone for a couple years & just got 2 more checks the other day. Great company!

Mari
Go to Top of Page

DonnaShopsSC
Contributor

Columbia, MO
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2006 :  07:53:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU RAY SOLA!!!!

I signed up last night- found the banner on the sites Ray pointed out and I got my first survey (of many I hope) this morning!!! YEAH!!!!!

Thanks again!!

Donna
Merchandising/Shopping in Columbia, Missouri
Go to Top of Page

CodyMarie
Contributor

Corpus Christi, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2006 :  1:02:26 PM  Visit CodyMarie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello all. I finally got in as well and took my 1st survey this am. I didnt see any messages tho about compensation? Howlong does it take to get paid? After I took the survey it just said thanks and click here to close the window?

Cody Marie
Go to Top of Page

WendyA
Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2006 :  4:21:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you also Ray. That was very kind of you. I also found the banner and was able to sign up too. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

NKYCin
Contributor

KY
USA
61 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2006 :  6:34:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I took my first survey on the 25th (2 days ago) and received a check for $5 in the mail today!! I didn't even see anything in that particular survey about compensation so it was a wonderful surprise!
Go to Top of Page

CodyMarie
Contributor

Corpus Christi, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  07:34:12 AM  Visit CodyMarie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hmm DSo maybe since they advertise that they pay $5 a survey they don't say anything about it when you finish one. Hope I get my cash soon too!

Cody Marie
Go to Top of Page

Ke11y
Valued Contributor

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  07:40:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The paid surveys usually have a line toward the bottom of the invitation saying something like compensation will arrive soon. They don't mention the amount, but all the checks I've gotten are $5.

Occasionally you will also get invitations to answer questions in order to provide you with future survey invitations. These don't have the line about compensation and are unpaid.

Ke11y
Go to Top of Page

LaraFL

Clermont, Florida
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  12:30:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ke11y

Occasionally you will also get invitations to answer questions in order to provide you with future survey invitations. These don't have the line about compensation and are unpaid.
That is what I got this month - an invite to just answer questions - hope I get more surveys from it. Although, Pinecone is the fastest in paying of all the companies I belong to.

LaraFL
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2006 :  12:55:48 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
You can also find the banners here:

PlayHangman.com
http://www.playhangman.com/
Go to Top of Page

CherieN
Valued Contributor

MD
USA
248 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2006 :  06:46:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This forum is so great. One of my friends mentioned he was with them and I went to their website trying to get in. They don't take referrals and you can't sign up directly through the site. I thought I know where I can find the link and in less than 5 minutes I clicked on the link and was in. I hope I get approved.
Go to Top of Page

JulieNicole23
Apprentice

Hampton Roads, Virginia
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2006 :  10:20:14 AM  Send JulieNicole23 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got my first survey today!! :D

Julie
Merchandising in Southeast Va :)
Go to Top of Page

CodyMarie
Contributor

Corpus Christi, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2006 :  5:09:30 PM  Visit CodyMarie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was so suprised when I got a check in the mail today! I took a survey a few days agao but it didnt say anything about compensation. But they did!

Cody Marie
Go to Top of Page

Mary A.
Contributor

Rock Falls, Illinois
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2006 :  6:16:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
4/27 got my first survey.....5/2 got my first check!!!

That is fast!!

Mary A.
Shopping northwest Illinois
Go to Top of Page

CherieN
Valued Contributor

MD
USA
248 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2006 :  6:33:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How do you know if you were rejected or accepted? Do they contact you through mail or phone? If it is through email then is the Sender "Pinecone Research"? I'm asking all these questions because I applied today. I received a call from a private number but the person asked for the wrong number. The name was incorrect but I wonder if they could have really read it wrong.
Go to Top of Page

Tarab2
Apprentice

Victoria, BC
Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2006 :  6:39:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello, everyone,

I see that many of you have been fortunate enough to find the Pinecone banner. Good going, (for those of you who get accepted). I wish you all luck. My question, though, is if anyone knows how to find the 'Canadian' Pinecone banner? As far as I know, the ones that are appearing in the upper right corner are strictly for US sign ups. Am I correct in thinking that? I haven't had the chance to see any banners yet, (US or Canada), although I have been refreshing the page over and over again. I am curious to see what one actually looks like. Anyway, if anyone can give me any tips on finding the Canadian one, I would certainly appreciate it. I understand that links cannot be posted, so I won't even ask for that. Thank you so much. Hope to get to know all of you much better soon. Till next time, take care.
Go to Top of Page

NKYCin
Contributor

KY
USA
61 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  04:52:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CherieN

How do you know if you were rejected or accepted?
I just got my first survey and that is how I knew I got it. Then I also received a letter via email from them welcoming me on the same day as the survey. It took a few days to get it after I applied though. HTH
Go to Top of Page

CherieN
Valued Contributor

MD
USA
248 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  06:37:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! I'm in! I just received my first email. Now I need to send a "I'm special" email to my friend. LOL
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums