Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Ana M

CA
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2006 :  4:29:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I joined about 6 weeks ago and I've gotten two surveys so far and one product to test. They pay very fast too! Great company! :)

Ana

Ana
silver certified shopper
Go to Top of Page

Seraphim

Covington, Louisiana
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2006 :  3:34:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I joined about two weeks ago (Thanks for the hint Ray) and did one survey for which I promptly got my $5 check. So far, so good. Would love to get some more surveys like that.

Seraphim

Seraphim
MSPA Silver Certified! "In the Swamplands"
Go to Top of Page

MammaKimber
Valued Contributor

Carlsbad, CA
USA
132 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  3:14:15 PM  Visit MammaKimber's Homepage  Send MammaKimber an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I joined a couple of weeks ago and got a check within a week. But only one survey so far, YAYYYYYY!!!!

Kimber
Silver Certified:mbmb0u Happily Shopping North San Diego County and Beyond
Go to Top of Page

Janal
Trainee

Washington, PA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2006 :  11:01:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do agree with all of you that Pinecone is great to work with. Any time I see one of their messages in my inbox, that is the first one that I go to.

MSPA silver certified
Go to Top of Page

RonMinNJ
Star Contributor

Burbank, CA
USA
399 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2006 :  9:34:41 PM  Send RonMinNJ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is the finest survey company yet. They have recently changed their policy on payments. They used to pay sometimes before you even completed the survey. Now they pay after the survey has been completed. They still pay quickly and I have no complaints. I have been averaging 3 surveys a month , however unfortunately I have never received a product to test Overall though Pine Cone Research is

Class room trained and Silver certified with more than 1800 successfully completed shops since 1999!
Go to Top of Page

VictoriaExie

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2006 :  10:01:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like PineCone also. I have testing quite a few products for them over the past year. I think they might be going to paypal soon which is fine with me.
Go to Top of Page

Shanno
Apprentice

Alabama
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2006 :  10:25:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was recently sent an email from Pinecone about a product being sent to me. This would be my first product testing, and I was wondering if anyone knew what type of compensation you get for this?
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Ke11y
Valued Contributor

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2006 :  12:05:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shanno

I was recently sent an email from Pinecone about a product being sent to me. This would be my first product testing, and I was wondering if anyone knew what type of compensation you get for this?
I don't think I ever received any extra compensation for the product testing besides the normal $5 for each survey. But I enjoyed testing the products, and I think the value of them would have been $3-5 if I had purchased them in a store.

Ke11y
Go to Top of Page

Anna-L
Valued Contributor

TN
USA
223 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2006 :  2:03:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I believe you are compensated if you test a product.

Anna
Go to Top of Page

Patricia43

Atlanta, Georgia
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2006 :  2:42:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got another $5 check from Pinecone on Tuesday!

Patricia
If they say whacha gonna do today, say, hey, I'm gonna get paid!!
Go to Top of Page

M Ruzicka
Valued Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
243 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2006 :  8:16:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my first check with a letter saying that my first survey is ready to complete. I was out of town when I got the letter and the deadline has passed. Does anyone know if I will be kicked off of Pinecone? I would hate for this to happen as it took so long to get onto it. P.S. I called and left a message.
Go to Top of Page

PearilY
Apprentice

Louisiana
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2006 :  10:17:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been with pinecone for about a year and a half and they are GREAT!!!....I too have missed about 2 surveys in one month due to me not being too happy at that time of my life but I'm still a member. I just wouldn't let it happen too often. As for as getting paid for testing a product, there is compensation after you complete the follow up questionaire that follows about a week or two after you had a chance to recieve and try the item. Once again I believe that they are the best survey site to work with...why??? Ms. Scott to whom you recieve the emails from is great with responding to questions or concerns, they do actually pay (quickly), and the surveys are always easy to understand and not that long to complete.
Go to Top of Page

JohnCHIV

Williamsburg, Virginia
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2006 :  9:57:22 PM  Send JohnCHIV an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
About how long is the longest anyone has waited before finding out if you were accepted or not? I'm asking because I applied almost 3 weeks ago now and have heard nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Misha
Star Contributor

NV
USA
827 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  4:01:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I heard back from them within 2 days.

Go to Top of Page

Ang Harris
Valued Contributor

Maryland
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  5:15:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got my check today. Think I'll have a large hazelnut coffee tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

LaraFL

Clermont, Florida
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  08:43:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCHIV

About how long is the longest anyone has waited before finding out if you were accepted or not? I'm asking because I applied almost 3 weeks ago now and have heard nothing.
I would write them and ask or call them..
btw, I have not gotten any surveys for May and I think also April..?

Wonder if they are slowing down? I am over 55 too ???

LaraFL
Go to Top of Page

Indy Mandy

Indianapolis, Indiana
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  09:20:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My grandmother is 66 and she gets just as many surveys as I do, you may want to contact them, it may be a tech problem
Go to Top of Page

AMPiette
Apprentice

Attleboro, MA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  7:12:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was once a member of Pinecone Research, but when I left my previous job, I didn't update my email address. I have attempted to contact them to see if they can reinstate my id with my new email address -- but from what I have been reading, it doesn't work like that.

I don't recall ever using a banner, I think I was referred by a friend.
What type of websites do you typically find the banner?

TIA
Ali

Alicia Piette
Go to Top of Page

DebFl

Spring Hill, Florida
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  12:37:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The last $5 cheque I got, when I went to cash it at the bank, the bank teller said "gee hope you dont break the bank cashing this." I don't care, that $5 helped buy my lunch!

Debbie Leary
Go to Top of Page

CodyMarie
Contributor

Corpus Christi, TX
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  8:28:26 PM  Visit CodyMarie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got a survey that did not appy to anyone in my home today. So, I did not take it. I have an 18 yr old and this one was for 13-17 I think. I then got a reminder. Should I call or email them or not take the survey? I dont wanna get kicked out..I have had like 4 surveys since I signed up several weeks ago.

Cody Marie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums