Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  05:44:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think Pinecone usually gives you about a week before the deadline to finish their surveys. (Check the deadline date in the survey e-mail message)

That should give you time to e-mail, or call Karen to explain the situation. She is good to answer e-mails, etc.

However, if you haven't gotten an answer from her by a couple of days before the deadline, I would go ahead and start the survey.
There may be a disqualifying question after you get into the survey itself.

If not, and, you go ahead and complete the survey without being disqualified, I would send another e-mail to explain what you had done, and your reason for completing the survey.

I don't believe you will have to resort to the second option (completing the survey) as Karen is usually quick to answer correspondence.

Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

LaraFL

Clermont, Florida
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  11:19:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Indy Mandy

My grandmother is 66 and she gets just as many surveys as I do, you may want to contact them, it may be a tech problem
I did contact them a few months ago and they said that sometimes they do not have surveys for everyone; just have questionaires that do not pay anything and put your name back to be drawn for the next time. Does she live in a rural area? I live near a big city and they probably get enough responses w/o me...

LaraFL
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  11:35:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by John:
About how long is the longest anyone has waited before finding out if you were accepted or not? I'm asking because I applied almost 3 weeks ago now and have heard nothing.

------------------------------------------

John: Pine Cone is like other survey sites...it can be a long time in between surveys. I only get an average of 1 per month from them.
"Patience" is the key!
Go to Top of Page

Patricia43

Atlanta, Georgia
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  5:36:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got another $5 check from Pinecone..I get about 3 a month.

Patricia
If they say whacha gonna do today, say, hey, I'm gonna get paid!!
Go to Top of Page

JohnCHIV

Williamsburg, Virginia
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  12:29:10 AM  Send JohnCHIV an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Clare
John: Pine Cone is like other survey sites...it can be a long time in between surveys. I only get an average of 1 per month from them.
"Patience" is the key!
Well, my problem isn't waiting for a survey. Its that I would like to know if I was even accepted. Does Pinecone not let you know anything until they have a survey for you?
Go to Top of Page

Katiee
Contributor

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2006 :  05:22:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I guess I'm a day late and a dollar short :) I missed the open enrollment in May. Does anyone have any info on when they might be recruiting again? I surf the posted websites daily, but no banner ads appear. Am I wasting my time looking right now??
Thanks!

Katiee
Go to Top of Page

Seraphim

Covington, Louisiana
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  2:00:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got my second (very timely) check for $5 as well as a sample to evaluate of a prototype product upon which the survey was based. I am told that after three weeks of evaluation, I must answer some more questions for which I will also be paid. I love these people! They are also evaluating their respondent base for a new video-based program. Thanks again Ray for the tip on how to get in with them!!!!

Seraphim
MSPA Silver Certified! "In the Swamplands"
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  8:29:12 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am (patiently) waiting for my notice of acceptance since fianlly finding the elusive banner.
The kicker is that I am moving in two weeks. Should I try & contact them to change my address OR does Pinecone seem okay with Change of Address forms?

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  3:21:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone have a clue where the banner may be now? I am going bonko looking.

Kelly
Exchanges Rock! Let's Do Another
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  7:31:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Penny: This is from the Pinecone FAQ section; this gives information you need to change your address, etc.
-------------
Can I update my household information online?
Updating your household information online is quick and easy to do. Simply go to the Pinecone Research website and enter your login information. From there, you can access your personal profile and make any necessary changes. Unfortunately, this option is not available to those with WebTv at this time. If you are a WebTv user, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or phone, and we'll be happy to make the change for you.
--------------

Hope it helps!
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  7:59:30 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I missed that Clare, THANKS!

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

LeeAnneOK

Tulsa, OK
USA
45 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2006 :  02:47:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only ever received one survey from Pinecone. It was right after I joined. I was paid within about 3 days. You cartainly can't beat their turnaround time. I just emailed them to make sure I'm still on their active list, since I've never received any additional surveys. I suspect the volume of surveys any one person receives is related to demographics and household status. They are a pretty exclusive company, so they probably monitor all of those things pretty closely to avoind flooding the market in any one particular area. That's my unauthoritative, highly-speculative opinion anyway.
Go to Top of Page

Katiee
Contributor

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2006 :  08:30:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Ray,
Has PineCone placed any banners with Volition lately?
I'm still on the hunt, but I think I might be chasing something that isn't there right now.

Thanks!

Katiee
Go to Top of Page

Patricia43

Atlanta, Georgia
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2006 :  2:59:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just received another $5.00 check from Pinecone. Yipee!!

Patricia
If they say whacha gonna do today, say, hey, I'm gonna get paid!!
Go to Top of Page

Cheri S.
Trainee

Glidden, Iowa
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2006 :  8:54:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a link as of 6-18-06 I just signed up for Pinecone Research.

http://www.pineconeresearch.com/signup/ds467Referral1.asp

Just copy and paste.

Good luck Cheri'
Go to Top of Page

LeeAnneOK

Tulsa, OK
USA
45 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  4:12:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I emailed Pinecone because I haven't been receiving any surveys. I wanted to make sure that my email wasn't bouncing or something. They told me that my birthdate didn't match my chronological age. It seems that the date of my application was mistakenly placed into the birthdate category. It showed me as being 2 months old! Anyway, I made the correction and am back on the active list. It's a good reminder to always make sure that your information is current and correct.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  6:36:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Penny: I don't remember getting a notice that I was accepted. I think I didn't know until I received my first survey.
Go to Top of Page

LaraFL

Clermont, Florida
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2006 :  09:28:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wrote them a few weeks ago and told them that I did not receive any surveys for 2 months and they said that I should be getting one soon - it came in the same day !! I did it and got my $5 check already; but wonder if I will continue to only get 1 a month?
oh well, one is better than none...?

LaraFL
Go to Top of Page

MammaKimber
Valued Contributor

Carlsbad, CA
USA
132 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  02:44:20 AM  Visit MammaKimber's Homepage  Send MammaKimber an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to say I love Pinecone! I have already done 2 surveys, been paid for both within a few days, and was able to try a yummy snack not yet on the market. My kids got to join the survey and thought it was soooo cool. Thanks Ray!!

Kimber
Silver Certified:mbmb0u Happily Shopping North San Diego County and Beyond
Go to Top of Page

BeckyWrkm

Camby, IN
USA
40 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  08:23:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love Pinecone also! I have been doing surveys for them for about a yeark, it averages about once a month for me, but I think they are worth it. I have got to try several new things. I also like the turnaround time for payment. I look forward to their emails!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums