Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Reggi
Apprentice

Springfield, Illinois
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  12:50:36 PM  Send Reggi an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love this too! I just signed up last week and already filled out a survey and received a $5 check in the mail! This place is definately legit! Thanks guys!!
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  05:42:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied but never heard anything so I emailed them. Their response was they may not need my demgraphics right now, but to wait a couple of months and apply again. Their webpage says multiple registrations void them all. Any suggestions, anyone?

Kelly
Exchanges Rock! Let's Do Another
Go to Top of Page

CoreyF

Jeffersonville, PA
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  8:04:13 PM  Visit CoreyF's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was just able to join last week. It's looking good! Seems very similar to the research place that used to run in our local mall. Workers would try to nab shoppers to take a survey in their office. I got an email 2 days ago and took my first survey Looking forward to more!

ps - Does anyone know of any similar legitmate survey sites of good quality?

MSPA Gold Certified tL7nth
- Shopping in Southeastern PA
- Owner & Designer - The Mystery Shop Stop
Go to Top of Page

Patricia43

Atlanta, Georgia
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  7:25:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received another $5 check from Pinecone today!!! I love it!!

Patricia
If they say whacha gonna do today, say, hey, I'm gonna get paid!!
Go to Top of Page

AzeezImran

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  12:52:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
One of the best survey sites...i received a $5 check for a survey taken last week. This is my third $5 check. I enjoy taking surveys with pinecone.

Azeez
Go to Top of Page

MammaKimber
Valued Contributor

Carlsbad, CA
USA
132 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  02:46:41 AM  Visit MammaKimber's Homepage  Send MammaKimber an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yay, I got another one today! That makes 3 in a month. I love Pinecone!!

KImber

Kimber
Silver Certified:mbmb0u Happily Shopping North San Diego County and Beyond
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
626 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2006 :  1:48:54 PM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied over a month ago, and have heard nothing-no emails, no snail mail, nothing. Shoud I contact them, or just wait and hope?

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

Melissa AUN

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2006 :  3:55:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm right there with you KimG. I applied about a month ago- and nothing. I sent an email to them before I left for vacation to see how long it took to get accepted, and told them I just didn't want to miss a confirmation email that i had to reply to or something and the response back was:
"Thank you for your email! All registrations must be processed. Those who are accepted as potential panelists will receive an email with their first study assignment and account accessing information within the next week. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance."
So, i guess maybe if you don't get anything within a week your not accepted.

-M
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  10:12:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They told me to reapply after about six to eight weeks.

HAS anyone seen the banner within the last couple of days?

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2006 :  6:48:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Someone told me to check a website. Sure enough there was the banner. I tried signing up about six weeks ago and nothing. I re-registered and the next day was my first survey, and the check should be here next week. If this is true I think I found a new best friend.

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Amberlicious
Valued Contributor

Destin, FL
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2006 :  8:38:24 PM  Visit Amberlicious's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up with pinecone about 2 weeks ago. i have already gotten one check for $5. i completed one survey....and later that same day i received the check for joining. i will update when i receive the next check.

ME LIKEY!!!!!!!!!!

~Amber
Go to Top of Page

Tina3
Valued Contributor

Indiana
USA
103 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  7:05:24 PM  Visit Tina3's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have applied 2 or 3 times and have had no luck getting accepted. :(
Go to Top of Page

Kelly130
Star Contributor

Tennessee
USA
1929 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  9:10:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Tina3

Make sure to allow approximately 6 weeks between sign ups or they just delete your applications. That's what they told me anyway.
Hope this helps.

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2006 :  5:18:02 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ads are back on Volition. Not the forum, the rest of the site.
Go to Top of Page

KathyinSFLA
Valued Contributor

Jupiter, FL
USA
179 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2006 :  6:27:29 PM  Send KathyinSFLA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I joined Pinecone in the end of May I have done 3 surveys so far, and the $5 check comes within 3 days! I got my friend to join, she lives on the other side of the state, she has done 4 surveys. Comparing notes with her we have both done different surveys. I'm sure that the our personal demographics has a lot to do with which survey we are invited to participate in, our ages, and the ages of the kids in our households. Can't wait for the next survey!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Tina3
Valued Contributor

Indiana
USA
103 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  12:50:35 PM  Visit Tina3's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Found the ad on volition and tried to sign up again. It has probably been 6 mos. since the last time I tried. So
Go to Top of Page

Melissa AUN

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2006 :  6:02:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i just saw the pinecone banner on volition! But the ad said it was looking for 18-24 yr olds. Not for me. plus it hasn't been 6 weeks i don't think. but good luck to you youngins

-M
Go to Top of Page

LeeAnneOK

Tulsa, OK
USA
45 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2006 :  1:46:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love Pinecone. I think I do about 3 or 4 per month. It's fun. I haven't tried any products yet, but love getting my check in the mail just a couple days after completing a survey!
Go to Top of Page

CherrieT

TX
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2006 :  3:30:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love this company! I applied when I saw the ad for 18-24 and was accepted the same day. I have received 2 surveys so far and 1 test product!! I also just received an email that they are going to be switching to paypal. I think you get to choose if you want this option. For me, paypal is the best way to receive payment!
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  4:16:26 PM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow, pinecone is now going to have a paypal option starting in a few weeks!! Yeah!

Amanda Nuckoles
Shopping Savannah, GA, Fort Stewart, and Hunter Army Airfield
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums