Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

MellyMel

North Carolina
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  12:58:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I am new, my name is Melissa. Just wanted to say that I have been with PineCone for about 4-5 weeks and have already been sent 3 checks. I enjoy the free lunches they pay for. Of course, I heard about them through this forum, so thanks a bunch.
Go to Top of Page

DianneDLI

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  3:41:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does PineCone drop you after a certain amount of interviews? I am mysteriously not in their system anymore.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  05:25:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Are you sure you are not in their system? ....or, have you just not been receiving surveys?

Sometimes there is a long spell between surveys from any & all survey sites.
Go to Top of Page

TaraW
Valued Contributor

Irmo, SC
USA
131 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  3:29:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This co. is AWESOME! I've gotten 3 checks in less than 2 weeks.... I can't wait to see what's next... It's awesome!

Tara
Go to Top of Page

ShellyDelight
Contributor

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  3:50:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
After three attempts...i finally got into pincone!!! It only took days to get approved and to recieve my first survey.
Go to Top of Page

Anita G
Star Contributor

Ozark, AR
USA
385 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  10:09:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently moved from one part of Arkansas to another and have note received a survey since I moved. I wonder if this could be part of my problem. And since they are now wanting 18-24 year olds, I guess my "old-fogey" behind of 36 isn't going to qualify for some time.

Anita Gilbreth
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  12:49:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There can be a long stretch of time between surveys, sometimes!
Go to Top of Page

JenF66
Star Contributor

Hooksett, NH
USA
254 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  1:11:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I usually average 1 survey a month with them. It seems like if I don't get a survey one month that I will get two the next month.

Jen
Go to Top of Page

Anita G
Star Contributor

Ozark, AR
USA
385 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2006 :  07:07:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not received one from them in almost 6 months. But I do keep getting the household questions. Just no surveys.

Anita Gilbreth
Go to Top of Page

Melissa AUN

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2006 :  09:25:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anita, I'm 36 too, and i never felt old until i started doing surveys and they want that prized 18-24 demographic LOL!

-M
Go to Top of Page

Kat_Mack

Miami, FL
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  5:39:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Melissa AUN

Anita, I'm 36 too, and i never felt old until i started doing surveys and they want that prized 18-24 demographic LOL!
Ah! Maybe that's why I'm not getting as many surveys as I used to, I'm in my 30's as well.

I've been with Pinecone Research for over a year & a half, and they are definitely legit & quick to send payment and answer support issues. I've only tested one product & that was right after I joined. Recently I seem to be getting more household questions surveys (which don't pay the $5/survey) than paying surveys.

Kathryn
Go to Top of Page

Vonda
Valued Contributor

Virginia
USA
137 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2006 :  7:20:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I absolutely adored Pinecone in the 18 months or so I was with them. I received a survey about every three weeks, and they paid like clockwork. When the surveys stopped, I attempted to log on to the web site, which no longer recognized my account. I called and emailed them and was repeatedly told my answers at some point indicated my family or I were associated with one of a list of industries. When I wrote back to state there must have been a mistake, as we had never been associated with any of them, I got the same response. I miss Pinecone.

Vonda
MSPA Gold Certified
Serving Northern Virginia
Go to Top of Page

Jazmine

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  07:44:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So, will they add the paypal option...that would be great...
Go to Top of Page

DianneDLI

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  10:46:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Vonda, that is what happend to me.I clarified with the representative but she couldn't reinstate me for some reason. I too miss Pinecone.

Jazmine, yes , they do have a paypal option.
Go to Top of Page

MariJ73
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
184 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  12:07:23 PM  Visit MariJ73's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
What type of "industries"? You mean they thought you worked for one of the companies buying the surveys?

Mari
Go to Top of Page

Jazmine

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  1:57:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DianneDLI

Jazmine, yes , they do have a paypal option.
sorryI don't see any options for paypal....
Go to Top of Page

Vonda
Valued Contributor

Virginia
USA
137 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  5:39:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MariJ73, yes they had a whole list of industries--the ones where they surveys ask you if you or anyone in your family works for that industry. The emails I received claimed I had indicated in taking a survey that I or a family member worked one of those types of companies or had a relationship one of the industries listed. But the frustrating thing is, we never have. I even told them our work history.

Vonda
MSPA Gold Certified
Serving Northern Virginia
Go to Top of Page

ScottSinCT
Contributor

Cambridge, MA
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2006 :  6:23:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pinecone is almost definitely the best of the online survey companies. The pay is high for the amount of time each survey takes and the check (soon to be Paypal) always arrives promptly.

Scott
Go to Top of Page

KathyArmstrong

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  05:18:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I didn't realize that there was a difference between household questions and surveys. I always get excited when they send me the household questions because that is still $$ in my pocket. I love pinecone!

Kathy
MSPA - Silver 5r1iob
Go to Top of Page

DianneDLI

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  1:04:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
yes , they do have a paypal option.
Before I was dropped they sent me an email asking if I wanted to choose that option. If you are still getting surveys then you could email Karen Scott and ask about it.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.26 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums