Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Amy Kauffman
Contributor

Lincoln, NE
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2006 :  8:17:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'd love to join, but cannot find the banner...has anyone seen it lately?
Go to Top of Page

MartinZ64

Eugene, OR
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2006 :  8:45:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got the same message also! I am not affiliated with those industries listed above either. I am so disapointed, Pinecone has been great, but now they screwed me over!
Go to Top of Page

Jazmine

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  07:47:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How long does it take to receive paypal payments? I added a paypal address a long time ago and I still get checks.
Go to Top of Page

JenF66
Star Contributor

Hooksett, NH
USA
254 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2006 :  07:18:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been doing pretty good with Pinecone lately. I had been averaging one paid survey a month, but now it is closer to two a month.

Jen
Go to Top of Page

ScottSinCT
Contributor

Cambridge, MA
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2006 :  09:51:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jazmine

How long does it take to receive paypal payments? I added a paypal address a long time ago and I still get checks.
I don't think they've started paying by Paypal yet.

Scott
Go to Top of Page

Hallie
Contributor

USA
77 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  12:43:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my first Pay Pal payment last week. 2 days after I completed the survey.
Go to Top of Page

Jazmine

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  1:57:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hallie

I received my first Pay Pal payment last week. 2 days after I completed the survey.
very weird...wonder what's going on with me...
Go to Top of Page

JenP
Trainee

Redford, MI
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  3:14:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thats awful. Since signing up with them months back I have been averaging about 1 a month also. I really like them. They seem to be a very professional company. They always deliver there payments immediately.

Jennifer Pfeifer
Go to Top of Page

JenF66
Star Contributor

Hooksett, NH
USA
254 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  08:02:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The last payment I got from them was about two weeks ago in the form of a check. I had two new paid surveys from them yesterday and I think those will probably end up being paid by Paypal.

Jen
Go to Top of Page

.Chef Noel
Inactive

Georgetown, Texas
USA
290 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  05:11:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been getting 2-3 surveys per month. The latest ones were product surveys and they sent me the product to try and then about a week later finish the survey and the test panel and get paid within 5 days.

Yesterday I received another survey and will be receiving a product to try in a couple of days.

In my opinion this is one of the only honest survey companies out there.

Noel
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  11:48:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Last January 2006 I decided when I cash my $5 PineCone checks I'd save the $5 bills in a special pinecone container. I average 3-5 survey's a month, plus an extra $5 for in-hand product testing when I get them. I counted it today and get to spend $240 for stock up pantry, freezer and general grocery shopping. Doesn't make you rich by no means, but I do like PineCone for giving me this opportunity. Very professional company that pays quickly.
Go to Top of Page

DebMI
Valued Contributor

Michigan
USA
151 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  2:23:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree, Pinecone is my favorite. Some months are better than other for surveys or product tests for me. Their surveys actually make me feel as if I am providing valuable input without answering reduntant questions. They pay quickly and reply to emails qucikly. Hopefully I get in on the paypal system soon. There is a place on your home page to see how much you have earned -it adds up.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2006 :  6:57:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got a message from them this month that they would start paying to my PayPal account in January.
Go to Top of Page

Seraphim

Covington, Louisiana
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2007 :  07:11:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been receiving 1-2 surveys per month and of course been paid like clockwork. I just got my first payment via Paypal very promptly. Have had little luck getting product evaluations however. (There were a couple I would really like to have tested :( ) All-in-all, I love them and hope to continue with them.

Seraphim
MSPA Silver Certified! "In the Swamplands"
Go to Top of Page

TraciC

PA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  4:46:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still trying to find that ellusive banner ad to sign up. I wish that I could find one bacause I have heard nothing but good things about this company.

Traci
Go to Top of Page

JudithRa

Summersville, MO
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  4:53:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been trying for months, I've clicked on everything imaginable day in and day out...It has to be the elite of Paid survey companies from all the positive input from everyone.. I hope I am fortunate to catch the elusive banner..I'll just keep clicking and hoping..

Judith
Go to Top of Page

VictoriaF
Contributor

NorthEast, PA
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  5:33:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Traci ... I THOUGHT that the banner ad I joined through would still be there, but it's not ... sooooooooo sorry!

They change their banner locations from campaign to campaign, so it's a hit-or-miss thing and; unfortunately; the only way you can join as they don't recruit via their website.
Go to Top of Page

KristenNC
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
326 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  10:42:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've always been impressed with Pinecone but now...WOW! I did a survey last night around 10 PM. Paypal was credited by 2 pm the next day! Awesome.
Go to Top of Page

ScottSinCT
Contributor

Cambridge, MA
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  12:33:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Same here! Their surveys are always fun and interesting, and it's great when they send the actual products for you to test.

quote:
Originally posted by KristenNC

I've always been impressed with Pinecone but now...WOW! I did a survey last night around 10 PM. Paypal was credited by 2 pm the next day! Awesome.

Scott
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  9:22:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pinecone is the Best. Am getting about 2 surveys a month $5/each checks received within a week. Sometimes get qualifiers which are short & to the point. Their surveys are excellent. I always give them my best because they have respect for the survey taker. I was able to complete a survey but had a technical problem with the clipboard message constantly reoccuring which was an annoyance. I emailed Pinecone & within a day I received a response (not a generic response) but a pertinent response informing me about how to solve the problem. Pinecone is the best!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums