Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

JudithRa

Summersville, MO
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  5:53:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was sooooooo tickled to have finally found the elusive banner!! Can anyone tell me when do they let you know if you are chosen? will they email you if you arent? Thank you..

Judith
Go to Top of Page

Marie7778
Trainee

Carrollton, GA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2007 :  2:04:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yay! I got in! I received my acceptance within about 24 hours. Still don't know if they send a response if you are denied. Good luck everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Jenny84

Kingston, Ontario
Canada
17 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2007 :  7:26:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I spent almost 2 hours looking and never found it. Then I found out it was US only. Damn!!

Jenny
Go to Top of Page

DianneDLI

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  07:05:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't found it after looking for a long time. Is it the typical banner with the pinecone on it? Green and white in color?
Go to Top of Page

MickeyRR

PA
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  3:38:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found it too and just got my acceptance. I'm so excited. I've been searching for that banner all over the web for a year. Can't wait to get started.

Mickey
Go to Top of Page

DBWolski
Trainee

Wilmerding, PA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2007 :  2:09:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A word of advice for those of you searching for the Pinecone Banner. Don't give up! I've been looking for it for three years. Last summer I found Volition and had just missed a recruiting period. I tried again and found one on Volition last fall, but was not accepted. I saw the banner again this week, and even though it said they were looking for 18-25 year olds, I applied again (I'm 44). My perseverence paid off and I received my welcome letter! Yeah!!!

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

.WarrenWattles
Inactive

Chula Vista, CA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2007 :  6:40:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see that lots of people get notification that their application has been accepted. But do they also notify people of rejections?

Warren
Go to Top of Page

DBWolski
Trainee

Wilmerding, PA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2007 :  7:25:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Warren,
My experience was that they did not notify me when I wasn't accepted. I actually emailed them and asked if they received my application. Karen Scott replied and said that my name wasn't in the database. She encouraged me to try again later.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

KarenSE
Star Contributor

Helen, GA
USA
333 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  1:50:36 PM  Visit KarenSE's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
It took me three days of clicking on pages on Volition to find the banner. And as someone said earlier, even though it said they were looking for 18-25 year olds, I clicked through anyway and applied, and was accepted. I am 54. So, don't give up, it is out there and if you are persistent you will find it.

Karen

Karen
Go to Top of Page

BethInNJ
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  12:14:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I must be losing it. I still can not find the dratted Pinecone Banner and it's right here on Volition somewhere. Just wanted to vent. I'll try again!

Beth
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

TGore
Apprentice

Wilmington, NC
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  8:04:24 PM  Send TGore an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I can't seem to find it either. I have been to every area of this website it seems ;) I think I am going a little crazy! I spent three hours looking around last night. The good side is that I found some neat links! Now if I could only find the pinecone!!

Tennille
Go to Top of Page

.WarrenWattles
Inactive

Chula Vista, CA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  08:42:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too looked all over this website, but never found it. I did, eventually, spot one at another website, so I was able to send in an application. Unfortunately, it's been over a week, and I haven't heard back from them, so I'm assuming I didn't get accepted. I suppose all I can do is wait a few more months until the next time around and hope I meet the selection criteria then!

Warren

Warren
Go to Top of Page

Sandy Morgan
Contributor

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
94 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  09:03:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also could not find it through Volition (after plenty of searching), but I think I read somewhere on this thread to google pinecone banner, and that's what I did. It brought up a page that had the banner on it and I was able to get into it through that.

Just trying to save everyone hours of looking.
Go to Top of Page

Misha
Star Contributor

NV
USA
827 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  8:54:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I LOVE Pinecone . They're quick to pay and the the test products they send are fun- I get to try something before it's on the market and then grade it
Go to Top of Page

ShaunaInOregon
Valued Contributor

Canby, Oregon
USA
231 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  12:12:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if it is still listed on Volition? I have driven myself bonkers trying to find it on here and I'm thinking that maybe it was pulled or that there was an ending date that I missed.

Shopping the Portland and surrounding areas.

MSPA Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

KathyT
Contributor

Toledo, WA
USA
84 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  07:29:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Shauna,
I think the banner is supposed to run through March 30.

Kathy T
Go to Top of Page

Ariel1701
Valued Contributor

Ohio
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  12:33:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
appaears to be over. I emailed karen and she acted like they got all they wanted/needed. I can't imagine the bandwidth cost of people refreshing a page looking for a banner for hours. I like the other posters idea of using google. saves loads of time

Go to Top of Page

Janice N Tn
Trainee

Greeneville, TN
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2007 :  05:01:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got accepted! I too am past the 18-25 age range. I did a survey on Wednesday afternoon and my payment was posted yesterday in my paypal. If I knew how to take page snapshot I would post it. I am excited about being a member of pincone, can't wait to try some products!

Janice
Go to Top of Page

JamiDC
Contributor

Bedford, IN
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2007 :  10:42:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How long is it before they usually put the banner back up?

~Jami~
Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2007 :  7:44:37 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am really excited about working with Pinecone. I just signed up with the newest batch of banners on Volition, and have gotten several great surveys, and some cool products to try! They have always paid within 48 hours. I wish I would have known about them earlier.

I wouldn't recommend posting a screenshot of your paypal account though. You never know what kind of problems that might start.

Gold Certified shopper, editor, editor trainer.
Shopping the Portland Metro area, willing to travel.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums