Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Janice N Tn
Trainee

Greeneville, TN
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2007 :  05:14:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mazie, I didn't think of that. I sure don't want to get booted since I just got accepted. I was just so pleased with getting a survey and then getting paid so quickly. Thanks again
Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2007 :  4:44:20 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well also for Paypal reasons to Janice. You wouldn't want some sicko computer genius to be able to hack your account somehow.

Gold Certified shopper, editor, editor trainer.
Shopping the Portland Metro area, willing to travel.
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2007 :  8:28:50 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The banners for Canada and UK are running thru 4/30.

Do not pound on the refresh key till you see the banner. This is a poor plan.

First, you just might have the wrong page at the moment. Each section (home travel auto etc) has a different code and the ads will be shown in different proportions in each during the course of a day.

Then the banners on the pages know how long you have ben on a page and your session time will effect what ads you get shown. (Did you ever notice that you don't keep seeing the same ads. They know what you have seen until you leave. No personal data, it just knows your browser at the moment.)

Since different pages have different codes. If you go from page to page, eventually it will turn up. And in the meantime, you may see some new section here.
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2007 :  9:46:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is a Pinecone banner currently running on Volition or elsewhere for the USA users?

PLEASE, please, please, if so, let me know. Preferably with a url to it.

THANKS!

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2007 :  09:41:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yeah yeah yeah....

The story of my Pinecone "Quest". LOL

Well over a year I've hoped to find the "right" banner to no avail.

I've not spent much time on this side of the Volition "pond", in fact, I'm currently rather annoyed with myself for not exploring more of Volition, and seeing many goodies I may have missed out on.

Yet, I've been a loyal "Stuff I Found" http://forum.volition.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=11 user, although I've always ignored other forums.

Shame on me, valuable information here, and other forums too.

Off to continue exploring.

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

Mel_T
Apprentice

Toronto, ON
Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2007 :  6:59:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
woohoo!! I just saw the banner and they were recruiting for Canadians!!!! I hope I get accepted!
Go to Top of Page

Mel_T
Apprentice

Toronto, ON
Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2007 :  4:27:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got my confirmation email and filled out the final survey - said my name would go on the roster for upcoming surveys!! Yippeee!!
Go to Top of Page

AnnaM1

Southend on Sea, Essex
United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2007 :  11:11:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i found the uk banner the other day and signed up, yesterday i got an email from karen saying (please see below) i filled in the registration questions via the link that was in the email....

does this actually mean im now a member (im presuming i am because of this email) as i cannot login to the website today or can i only sign in once i have received my first survey from them? any help would be appreciated...thanks

Dear Registrant,

Thank you for signing up for the PineCone Research online consumer panel! In order for us to finish processing your registration, we have a few additional questions for you. Your prompt response is appreciated and will put you into the queue for your first paid survey.

Your ID number and password and direct link to these questions are included below for your convenience.

rest of email i have removed

Anna
Go to Top of Page

RozalynM
Apprentice

Lane, SC
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  5:25:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
hi I just caught te pinecone-!!!----hope I get selected!!! been watching for it ever since reading about the benefits.

Rosalyn
Go to Top of Page

Galena

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  10:31:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
keep ur fingers crossed for me
Go to Top of Page

PatriciaD

Virginia
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  10:54:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just spotted pinecone banner here on volition in the free stuff/magazines section , I signed up even though its looking for male consumers 18-24 , it said i would get an email soon to let me know if i've been accepted. I don't know how long it will be there, just thought i'd let ya know.
Go to Top of Page

Wendy G
Star Contributor

Park Ridge, IL
USA
284 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2007 :  12:51:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Woo hoo I found it today too!

I told my DH it is like winning the lottery (well maybe NOT quite..)

Wendy
Go to Top of Page

Michael P
Star Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
USA
1052 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2007 :  1:35:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
As I sit here composing my reply to the previous message, the highly sought banner appears on my monitor.

After I decided to actively search for one, I have been finding many. I have set my software to DELETE the cache and COOKIES every time I close my browser. And I am since getting the banner like crazy.

It's easier to find that banner now than getting a Oprah Tote of KFC bucket. LOL

It can also be found at http://www.raleighgasprices.com/

Just clear your cache and cookies before looking for it.

Oh, yeah, here's another entertaining and fun way to get the banner!

http://www.PlayHangman.com/

This site is a good way to get it, because you can just play a game to entertain yourself while waiting for the banner to magically appear. Pretty quick getting it too. The banner appears just below where you fill in the letters. Just select one of the categories for you game and play awhile. The banner will arrive.

Remember, it's probably better to clear your cache and cookies before beginning this quest for the banner.

Michael P
Go to Top of Page

PatriciaD

Virginia
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2007 :  1:37:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They must be looking for some people because i've seen it 4 times since last night.
Go to Top of Page

Theresa S
Contributor

Countryside, IL
USA
90 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2007 :  3:20:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OK I feel really embarrased to ask this but what is a Pinecone banner? and I think I have something sitting in my e-mail from Pinecone. Are you talking about those annoying flashing neon signs? What makes this pinecone so wonderful? forgive me I'm pretty computer and web illiterate.
Go to Top of Page

.Chef Noel
Inactive

Georgetown, Texas
USA
290 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2007 :  4:22:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
To all of you who are SO CONCERNED about getting inducted into the PINECONE RESEARCH group -

you won't become rich and famous

you MIGHT get TWO (2) surveys each month assuming that your profile matches people that they are looking for

each survey (assuming you are selected) will pay you FIVE DOLLARS

sometimes you will be invited to receive a product to try or test at home - I've gotton 2 products in 2 years.

Good Luck

Noel
Go to Top of Page

KayLinda
Trainee

Ohio
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2007 :  7:20:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I joined only a month ago and have received $20 from them so far...that's more than I've made off all the other survey companies combined!!! One PT completed and waiting on 2 more! Not too shabby for a 40-year-old, non-hispanic, white woman!

Linda
Go to Top of Page

Theresa S
Contributor

Countryside, IL
USA
90 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  04:30:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The pinecone banner was just at the top of the Volition page. I signed up but doubt I will be accepted. they asked about family working in the food business etc. and my husband does. Anyone out there accepted that answered yes to that question?
Go to Top of Page

.Hamby
Inactive

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  08:41:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I logo in here every day and wasn't even paying attention to the banners. They say good things come when you are not looking for them. I almost clicked to the next page right before I realized there it was. The pinecone banner at the top of the page here. I signed up and received my login and password. I'm excited to be able to do the surveys. I'm not looking to be rich or famous, but just make a little money. I also visited the sites listed above and did enjoy playing hangman and saw the banner there also. If you haven't found it you will... just when you least expect it. Good luck and thank you for your input and introducing me to pinecoach. I'm looking forward to working for them.

Cass
Go to Top of Page

RuthHallows
Valued Contributor

Mesa, AZ
USA
117 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  6:31:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you, MichaelP, I played one game of hangman and now I am in.

MSPA Gold Certified
Serving Mesa, Tempe, and Gilbert, AZ
Shopping Since 2001
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums