Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Marsha T.
Valued Contributor

Whitwell, TN
USA
110 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  7:27:53 PM  Send Marsha T. an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey, I played Hangman twice and up popped the banner!! I registered so we'll see what happens!!!

MAT
Go to Top of Page

Vicky

Russellville, Alabama
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  9:12:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got an email today with my ID and Password, filled in the rest of my info on their site I'm in!

msvicky
Go to Top of Page

Kim Edmunds
Contributor

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  8:17:38 PM  Visit Kim Edmunds's Homepage  Send Kim Edmunds an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks!

I played 2 games of Hangman and there it was!

Kim
Go to Top of Page

JamiDC
Contributor

Bedford, IN
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  8:34:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does the extra info request and password mean we are accepted? I did that 2 or 3 days ago, but didn't hear anything after.

~Jami~
Go to Top of Page

Brezi
Valued Contributor

Scottsdale, AZ
USA
139 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  11:01:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Michael! I played hangman and got the banner!

Hopefully they will accept me. I've been trying to join Pinecone for 3 years!
Go to Top of Page

AuditorRuss
Star Contributor

Vacaville, California
USA
308 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2007 :  09:36:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently got accepted to PineCone and I love the timely payment. It is great they do paypal and the money is in my account asap. Not a lot of money but it does add up. I hope to continue with them for a long time. Now if everyone in life paid as quick I would be all set.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

Rose MZ
Valued Contributor

W. Falls, NY
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  3:45:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Michael P. I finally got in! I've been waiting to see the banner on Volition but so far, I hadn't had much luck. But, I took Michael's advice and played a little hangman and, sure enough, there it was. It only took a couple of games - they were fun too! Thanks again.

Rose MZ
Go to Top of Page

AnnaM1

Southend on Sea, Essex
United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  3:51:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JamiDC

Does the extra info request and password mean we are accepted? I did that 2 or 3 days ago, but didn't hear anything after.
i got the same email on the 9th, filled in the extra info and didnt hear anything until today when i had a welcome email from them so hopefully i should now get my first survey from them...

im in the uk and have read lots of people commenting on being paid by paypal, is that only for usa members or is it for all members??

thanks in advance...

Anna
Go to Top of Page

CraigK

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  04:29:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found the banner on Friday after playing hangman. I'm older than 24 but signed up anyways. Havent heard anything back from them yet. Should I just be patient, or did they not accept me? I hope I hear back from them!!

Craig
Go to Top of Page

Christine Louise

CA
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  2:21:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Found the banner playing hangman yesterday. Today they sent me the login and password. I'm not in the age range either! Now just have to wait for the surveys :)

Christine Louise
Go to Top of Page

CraigK

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  2:34:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got my login and password now. Cant wait to get started!!

Craig
Go to Top of Page

Brezi
Valued Contributor

Scottsdale, AZ
USA
139 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  10:39:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OMG, I'm finally a Pinecone member! I didn't fit the guidelines in the banners, but I signed up anyway, thanks to this forum! I can't wait for my first survey!
Go to Top of Page

HeidiS
Valued Contributor

Toledo, OH
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  1:50:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't know whether to thank you Michael or yell at you. I did get the banner on the hangman site but I cannot stop playing the game! lol. :)

Heidi, No longer new but always willing to learn more!
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  04:20:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to receive several surveys every month and have tested two products at home after about two years of being in the program. All of a sudden the surveys stopped coming. Lo and behold, I read this forum, realized I hadn't completed any in a while, and there is one in my email today.

I once emailed Karen, asking how a family member could become a Pinecone participant, and never received a response from her. She has been very responsive, though, when I had to delay answering a panel survey.

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

Melanie In Indep Mo

Independence, MO
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  1:51:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to be a member of Pine Cone Research but then my daughter and her father (does not live with us) had a falling out. I didn't have much time to do surveys or even mystery shopping.

I loved getting lots of things to try.

I signed up today and can't wait to hear back.

Thanks,
Melanie
Go to Top of Page

PatriciaD

Virginia
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  10:57:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got a welcome email from pinecone today , they said i would be receiving my first survey soon.
Really looking forward to it.
Go to Top of Page

BethInNJ
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  1:25:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Michael. Thanks for the Hangman link. I found the Pinecone banner and had a great time playing Hangman.

Beth
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JamiDC
Contributor

Bedford, IN
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  06:57:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my welcome letter!!!! Yipee!

~Jami~
Go to Top of Page

Marlena77

Revere, Massachusetts
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  5:47:12 PM  Visit Marlena77's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I messed up! I think..
Here's the story.. I was a member with pinecone for a few months everything was going smoothly until i emailed them and said i was having problems with the surveys due to my computer (i have a mac.)
Well lo and behold i was removed because my system wasn't windows.
I was livid ~ 1.) because i liked doing surveys for them and 2.) i knew i'd never find that elusive banner again. So just recently i came across the banner here on volition and was happier than a pig in mud! LOL! Well here's where i messed up i clicked the banner and reapplied, except i can't remember if they told me to email or reapply when i updated my computer which i did ~ i have a windows computer as well as a mac. But i reapplied with the mac.. Hmmm I still haven't heard anything from them.
I sure would like to get back in but... What do i do?
HELP!

Marlena
Go to Top of Page

Kari B

Massachusetts
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  10:16:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first survey. I can't give details, I know, but it did ask if I'd be willing to test the product if they gave me one to try -- the product was in the $1,000s
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums