Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

MargeI
Star Contributor

Middletown, MD
USA
900 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  10:36:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in, did my first survey, and got paid immediately. All within a week! Painless and easy, and even reasonably enjoyable...
Go to Top of Page

Renae in CA
Star Contributor

CA
USA
303 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  11:00:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first survey a day or so ago and got paid already! This was well worth finding.

Renae
Living and shopping in the San Fernando Valley.
Silver Certified and Completely Certifiable!
Go to Top of Page

AnnaM1

Southend on Sea, Essex
United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  12:03:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i done my first survey last week and had my luncheon vouchers within 3 days i couldnt believe how quick they were...

im in the uk and have read lots of people commenting on being paid by paypal, is that only for usa members or is it for all members??

thanks in advance...
Go to Top of Page

PatriciaD

Virginia
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  6:03:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first pinecone survey yesterday, money is in my paypal account already, now thats awesome !!
Go to Top of Page

Amie22
Contributor

Greenwood, IN
USA
60 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  7:33:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was accepted a couple of months ago. I've only had one survey, but I did receive the payment within a couple of days. I love this place! Wish they would send me some more surveys!!
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn B
Valued Contributor

Buffalo, New York
USA
188 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  8:38:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got an email today. Accepted!!! I can't wait for my first survey!
Go to Top of Page

Jodi6570
Apprentice

Knoxville, TN
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  10:49:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How long does it take to hear back from pinecone after you apply????? I applied Tuesday no emails yet....

Jodi
Go to Top of Page

AnnaM1

Southend on Sea, Essex
United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:41:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
you normally hear back within 48 hrs or so, if you havent heard after about 5-6 days then reapply while the banners are around..
Go to Top of Page

Christine Louise

CA
USA
41 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  2:52:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Took my first pinecone survey yesterday and the money is in my account today!! How cool is that? Now I see why everybody wants in!

Christine Louise
Go to Top of Page

RuthHallows
Valued Contributor

Mesa, AZ
USA
117 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  5:50:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just like Christine and Louise, I completed my first survey yesterday and received payment today.

MSPA Gold Certified
Serving Mesa, Tempe, and Gilbert, AZ
Shopping Since 2001
Go to Top of Page

GinaJ

Enfield, CT
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  5:13:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I played hangman and signed up to pinecone. I got my registration a couple of days ago and was notified that they would be sending me a survey to do "very soon". Way cool.

Gina
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany_a00

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  9:27:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
to amie, and others, i've been a member on pinecone for a couple months now...i was getting on average about 3-4 surveys a month, i got the email notifying me that i recieved a new survey.
then one day i got a email reminding me to complete a survey, that they already emailed me.which they didn't...so since then i've been going to the website and logging in and i've had several surveys that i qualified for that they never emailed me about. i still get on average the 3-4 emails a month letting me know about the surveys...but now, i log into the site and i have about 2-3 surveys a month that i do that i dont receive emails about this month i've done about 6 surveys! i dont know if it's like that with everyone, but just log onto the site every once ina while to find out?!
Go to Top of Page

Stacy80
Apprentice

Palm Coast, FL
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2007 :  5:03:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the hangman link. I played it last night and got it the pinecone banner on my second game. I'm not in the 18-24 age group but I went ahead and signed up anyway. Now I just wait to see if they will accept me or not.

Stacy
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2007 :  6:05:16 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up too after playing Hangman for a little while. Let us see what happens.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

Kagura Shinikaru

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2007 :  7:34:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was accepted about a week ago and I've already received three surveys! (actual surveys, not the household questions) I took two yesterday, so they haven't appeared in my account yet, but today I just got the check for the first one I took. I already love Pinecone.
Go to Top of Page

KyleGuy
Apprentice

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  12:04:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pincecone is awesome, I made around $25 dollars within my first month, best surveysite by far.

Kyle
Go to Top of Page

.AndreaMD
Inactive

Glenwood, MD
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  11:41:17 AM  Send .AndreaMD an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can't find the Pinecone banner..I've tried the Hangman site. :-(

Andrea
Go to Top of Page

Stacy80
Apprentice

Palm Coast, FL
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  4:34:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Okay...got my acceptance to Pinecone today and completed the registration. Just waiting on my first survey now. I was trying to login to the members site though and it keeps telling me my log in is wrong (I've made sure I'm typing in the loginID and Password they gave me correctly). Does anyone know if I need to wait to do my first survey to become active so I can sign on or should I contact them to find out what is going on? Thanks!

Stacy
Go to Top of Page

MargeI
Star Contributor

Middletown, MD
USA
900 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  5:01:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They will send you a questionnaire with some demographic questions. It will contain the user ID & PW - it worked for me, I didn't try to log on until that came. It was a couple of days after they accepted me. I would just wait a few days.
Go to Top of Page

JamiDC
Contributor

Bedford, IN
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  7:30:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got my first check! Yay!

~Jami~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums