Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

MicheleinBK

Brooklyn, NY
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  3:31:55 PM  Send MicheleinBK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up last week, got my first survey on Sunday and got paid today..I'm lovin' them already!!
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn B
Valued Contributor

Buffalo, New York
USA
188 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  3:22:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
WOOHOO!! Did my first survey yesterday, my payment was in Paypal today! The survey was fun too! Keep them coming, Pinecone! It was a pleasure!
Go to Top of Page

Tracie
Valued Contributor

Oswego, IL
USA
235 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2007 :  07:44:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Great company! They pay quickly through paypal, and if you get a survey and complete it, you will be paid, unlike other survey companies who make you answer ten questions and then say that you don't qualify. I've also been sent a few free products to try as well.

Tracie
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  3:59:40 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a confirmation email that I should receive a survey soon.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

GinaJ

Enfield, CT
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  5:18:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got my first check today. Woo hoo! Keep those surveys comin'!

Gina
Go to Top of Page

Cleo
Contributor

Silsbee, Texas
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  11:16:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found their banner about 4 weeks ago and I signed up. A week later they sent me the confirmation e-mail and log in info. 2 weeks after that, I got my first survey. It was easy and took all of 5 minutes to complete. The very next day I had $5 in my Pay Pal account from them. That is fast. Wish they would send me some more surveys.

Cleo
Go to Top of Page

CETillman
Valued Contributor

LA
USA
162 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  2:03:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been doing surveys with Pinecone since '05 now and yes they do pay on time. Only thing, I have never gotten to try any free products for them as of yet...maybe one of these days.

Cheryl Tillman
Go to Top of Page

JenF66
Star Contributor

Hooksett, NH
USA
254 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  3:06:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love it when there are product tests through them because you get paid for the first survey, get a free product to try, and get paid again for a follow-up survey. Definitely one of the best survey spots out there. I average $10 to $15 a month with them.

Jen
Go to Top of Page

Ann In NY
Apprentice

NY
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2007 :  10:16:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone! It's my very first time here and I am happy to meet all of you. :) I sure hope to become friends with all of you.

Hey, I just found the link last night and signed up with PineCone, around 11pm, but as of yet I haven't received a welcome email, does that mean they haven't selected me or can it still take sometimes longer?

I know there are those of you, a lot of you in fact, that got their welcome email right away; within hours. I am very happy for all of you that did, but what I am looking for is to hear from those of you where it took longer to hear from them. How long did it take if it wasn't the very next day?

Thanks and again nice to meet all of you!

Ann

Ann
Go to Top of Page

Brezi
Valued Contributor

Scottsdale, AZ
USA
139 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2007 :  11:17:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Ann, Welcome to Volition!

It took a couple of days for me to receive my welcome email, so don't give up hope yet.
Go to Top of Page

AnnaM1

Southend on Sea, Essex
United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2007 :  11:53:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ann In NY

I know there are those of you, a lot of you in fact, that got their welcome email right away; within hours. I am very happy for all of you that did, but what I am looking for is to hear from those of you where it took longer to hear from them. How long did it take if it wasn't the very next day?
hi ann and welcome,
it took about a week for mine to come through as i signed up the day before the easter weekend...where did you manage to find the link as my friend would like to sign up...

thanks

Anna
Go to Top of Page

MargeI
Star Contributor

Middletown, MD
USA
900 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2007 :  2:19:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to add that I had some technical difficulty with one of their surveys yesterday. It got stuck on a question and would not advance. I emailed and got a response within hours, and an apology. When I emailed back to thank her for fixing it and to let her know I had completed the survey, I got another response thanking me for letting her know, and thanking me for being a panel member.

This is a first rate company. I have nothing but the nicest things to say.
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany_a00

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2007 :  2:38:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been having some trouble as well, Marge. I got a reminder for a household survey that the deadline is coming up for, and i also found another survey that i just didn't get emailed about. The trouble is, neither survey will load! no matter how long i wait, they just won't go. Is anyone else having trouble like that? I'm getting worried, because i remember reading a while back that some people got their accounts canceled after not being able to complete a survey pinecone is my favorite site and i've been a member for a long time now! i'd be heartbroken if my account got canceled
(it has nothing to do with the cookies or anything, i know all about that kind of stuff,i even tried it on my mother-in-law's computer with no avail!)
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2007 :  3:55:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany_a00

Is anyone else having trouble like that? I'm getting worried, because i remember reading a while back that some people got their accounts canceled after not being able to complete a survey
It's not you, I've been trying to gain access to the site for 2 days and I keep getting web site not responding. Email Karen and let her know you're having problems.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2007 :  8:13:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I got the household survey on Friday, and, have tried a number of times to access it, and, it would not load for me, either....and, the deadline is at the end of the day, May 13...which is just less than 2 hours away for me!

I did e-mail her, to explain why it was not completed by the deadline; so, hope that will help my case.

Am glad to hear that I am not the only one having trouble with this survey....surely, they wouldn't drop all of us because of a problem with their website!
Go to Top of Page

GinaJ

Enfield, CT
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2007 :  07:16:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed this survey on Saturday and then got a reminder saying I hadn't completed it. I thought it was just a glitch. However, after reading about the difficulties everyone has been having, I emailed Pinecone to make sure they knew I completed the survey on Saturday.

Gina
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2007 :  08:50:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got an apologetic e-mail from Karen this morning about the problem. She included the survey link, and, told me to try again. So, I got it completed just now....

I'm sure the rest of you who e-mailed her probably got one, also.
Pinecone is good about taking care of the problems.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2007 :  10:10:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been with PineCone for several years. Always email Karen and let her know of any problems or she won't know. I was able to access my survey today and complete the household questions that was due yesterday. If you've taken a survey or household questions and you get an email that day or the following day that it hasn't been completed yet, 9 times out of 10 your account just hasn't updated yet. PineCone is an excellent company who will always work with you.
If an account gets cancelled she has her reasons.
Go to Top of Page

LAPerez25
Valued Contributor

FL
USA
130 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2007 :  12:35:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OH MY GOSH!!! PINECONE IS GREAT! I have been a member for a week and just took my first on Friday and received my payment today through paypal. I'm loving Pinecone already

Did you say FREE???
Laura
Go to Top of Page

GracieO

Glenshaw, PA
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2007 :  12:39:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with PineCone for about 2 months now and they are Great. They always pay within 1-2 days at the most.

pax et bonum
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums