Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

.AnitaInArk
Inactive

Ozark, AR
USA
121 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2007 :  06:25:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm a member but I don't get many surveys. Guess I am getting tooo old.

Anita Gilbreth
Go to Top of Page

KarenSE
Star Contributor

Helen, GA
USA
333 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  10:46:09 AM  Visit KarenSE's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Keep trying, they are great, pay fast, interesting surveys, too.

Karen
Go to Top of Page

Christo
Star Contributor

Naples, FL
USA
257 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  06:12:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Noticed the pay for new entrants is down to $2 plus sweepstakes entry.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  09:33:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Noticed the pay for new entrants is down to $2 plus sweepstakes entry
That doesn't look good for us, does it?
Go to Top of Page

MissRobin

Florida
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  8:35:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I get lots of surveys mine is $5 per survey. Lately I have been getting lots of product try outs. At first I wasn't getting selected for products. I have been a member of Pinecone for about 2 yrs now.
It is great they pay with Paypal ( if you choose it) and I get paid the next day! Great company the people are very nice and email you back right away if you have any problems. I love this company.

I saw the banner last night for them , gave it to a friend then it was too late when she clicked. So maybe they will be offering again soon.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Star Contributor

Texas
USA
1738 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  07:53:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been getting $5 for the surveys I do, also; however, if they are offering new signees $2-$3, that may be a sign that things will soon change for all of us....can't see them paying some of us $5, and, some of us $2-$3, can you?

If they have enough people who are willing to take $2-$3, how many surveys do you think they'll be sending out for $5...?

Just something to think about.
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  12:24:41 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am bummed to hear about the down grade from $5 to $2, but not surprised.
I had applied in Michigan a couple of years back, not accepted. Then we move to Georgia, I found the banner early (can't remember the date) this month and I was accepted. I got the welcome to PC research panel on the 12th and the confirmation email on the 14th.
Without more incentive than $2/survey I might not stay on though .... we'll see.

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  7:37:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
I am bummed to hear about the down grade from $5 to $2, but not surprised.
We "should" get an email saying they're changing their pay, if they are for everyone. So far I have not received anything from Karen. The members who get $5.00 don't get a sweepstakes entry where as the lower payouts do. I'll wait until I hear something before I wonder about staying.
Go to Top of Page

BethMomOf2
Star Contributor

Cornelius, NC
USA
304 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  05:57:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been a member for about 2 years now. We might be "grandfathered in" at the $5. I'm hoping. I just did a survey this week and was paid $5. I think $2 is still good though...I've tried many products. To get paid on top of that is gravy imo. I also think their surveys are fun and the right length.

Beth
Go to Top of Page

Kagura Shinikaru

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  2:34:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I contacted Pinecone and asked about this. She didn't actually confirm that they would be lowering payments, but she told me that whatever was offered when you signed up would remain the same. So, for those of us who are already members, we will continue to receive $5.
Go to Top of Page

LeAnna Laubach

TX
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  4:40:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Today I did a search for "pinecone+banner+link" and was rewarded with a link to sign up. Ye Haw. I tried to copy the link in order to paste it here but the copy did not copy. Sorry
Go to Top of Page

Jazmine

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2007 :  4:08:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can you change the shipping method? I rather have them send my package by usps not Fedex....
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  3:33:02 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kagura Shinikaru

I contacted Pinecone and asked about this. She didn't actually confirm that they would be lowering payments, but she told me that whatever was offered when you signed up would remain the same. So, for those of us who are already members, we will continue to receive $5.

My theory is that they will fill demographics up with $2 (plus sweepstakes) and then stop using the $5 people. You may stay grandfathered in, but why woudl they keep using you if they have a similar demographic for 60% less?

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

Jerry V
Apprentice

India
1 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  10:44:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The new Pinecone signup link has again started to offer $5 per survey. It seems to be referral only.
Go to Top of Page

StefanieAnthony

Grand Rapids, MI
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  10:33:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I signed up for Pine Cone about 4 weeks or so ago. I got the confirmation my account was ready and everything, but I have not got offered one single thing yet. Not even an email or anything. Did anyone else experience this?

stefanie

Stefanie
Go to Top of Page

LeAnna Laubach

TX
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  4:37:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also signed up did and did the first initial survey / email and am too waiting for my first survey. LOL
Go to Top of Page

Julia Beth
Valued Contributor

OH
USA
146 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  6:07:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up several weeks ago also, received the initial survey and thought I would never receive a "real" survey from them. I even checked my spam mail everyday.

All I can say is be patient. Today after several weeks, I finally received and completed my first survey.
Go to Top of Page

DBWolski
Trainee

Wilmerding, PA
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  07:15:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, you have to be patient. I got onto Pinecone early this spring and only have done about four surveys. They only come in about once a month. It seems as though its been longer than that this time. I'm sure it has a lot to do with demographics too. If I was younger and Hispanic, I'd probably get a whole lot more surveys to fill out. I'm content with what I do get though since it was so hard to get accepted into the panel.

Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Andrea_Calif
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  09:42:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It seem to come in waves over here. I received four surveys and two products for testing all in one week. Some weeks only one or two surveys. Other times I don't see anything for nearly a month. It really is hit and miss, so don't worry if you haven't seen anything for a while. It does eventually happen.

And no... I'm not necessarily young and definitely not Hispanic.
Go to Top of Page

Kagura Shinikaru

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  8:44:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
My theory is that they will fill demographics up with $2 (plus sweepstakes) and then stop using the $5 people. You may stay grandfathered in, but why woudl they keep using you if they have a similar demographic for 60% less?
Yeah, I think you're right. That stinks*. I'm not worried about finding another banner, but I don't think I'll stay on at $2.

I missed a survey for the the first time a few weeks ago, and I haven't gotten another once since. I'm wondering if the phasing out of old members has already begun.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums