Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

LoganJnr
Trainee

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  07:43:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been with Pinecone for a year this month, and they're the one and only survey site that I trust and bother to deal with. I get a survey about once every two or three weeks along with a check, no hassle involved. I've gotten a total of $100 from them in the time I've been with Pinecone! ($10 of which were for testing a product they sent me.) They're great all year round, but they're doing something even more awesome than usual right now. For taking a household survey (no compensation), members are being entered into a contest for big money!
quote:
PRIZE: $6000 Prize: comprised of three $500 individual awards ten $250 individual awards and twenty $100 individual awards in US dollars. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted.
You can read more about it at http://www2.pineconeresearch.com/Newsletter/sweepstakes_rules.htm. I'm not sure if new members will be involved in this, but since the drawing isn't until "on or about June 29, 2005," I'd say there's a good chance. It's at least worth a shot. If there's ever been a time to find a way into Pinecone, it's now!
Go to Top of Page

Gay

Longview, TX
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  07:27:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Since some of you posted that you just signed up in April, does that mean that it will be 2-3 more months before PineCone puts their banner up again? I'm assuming that you found the banner to sign up because I've done searches and cannot find a direct link to join.

Gay
Go to Top of Page

JenFranklin
Valued Contributor

WI
USA
102 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  09:56:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just signed up with Pinecone this past Friday and was accepted by them yesterday. I found the link by doing a Google search. The link was still active as of yesterday, because I sent it to a friend. Good luck!

MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  06:13:03 AM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I googled and found a banner at about 11pm last night. I was hoping to hear something.

I got up this morning to find welcome message and my first survey waiting for me

I am excited.

Good luck to all

Amanda Nuckoles
Shopping Savannah, GA, Fort Stewart, and Hunter Army Airfield
Go to Top of Page

KrisP

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  4:28:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can anyone who recently found the pinecone link via google, help us out with what the words/phrase used to find this link.

I have tried many times with various wording with no success.

Would love to join. Thank you for your help.
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  07:45:26 AM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I tried pinecone research banner it worked for me.

Amanda Nuckoles
Go to Top of Page

DonnaBC1231
Trainee

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  07:08:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got signed up for pinecone surveys 5/11 Did a google search (yahoo did NOT work) as suggested by another post. It took a LONG time sorting through many emails but I finally found it in another forum similar to volition. Don't recall what I finally typed in to find it...but dillagence paid off.
Some ideas to try...
"pinecone banner"
"pinecone signup"
"Pinecone Research"
GOOD LUCK!!!
Go to Top of Page

CarolShell
Apprentice

Johnson City, TN
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2005 :  9:48:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up for Pinecone Research about a week ago, using "location of Pinecone Research Banner" in a google search.I got my first survey the next day and received my check today . I am so glad I signed up for this site, I have never recieved anything this fast!Hope they keep them coming
Go to Top of Page

BKalb

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2005 :  10:58:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found a banner through Google signed up and never received anthing. Must be bad luck from what I'm hearing here.

Benjamin
Go to Top of Page

Paula Kutka
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1671 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  10:35:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I googled this past Friday night and found the banner. I applied and got my first survey today!

Paula
Gold Certified shopping the Houston/Galveston area and IAH Airport since 2002
Go to Top of Page

HeidiJT

Marysville, OH
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  10:59:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Same here - I found them through Google last night and got my first survey today. Impressive!

Heidi
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  12:05:51 PM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my first check in the mail today!!

Talk about fast!!

I just signed up about 5 days ago.

I would say that yes, even if you only take one or two surveys a month it is worth it.

Amanda Nuckoles
Go to Top of Page

Melissa
Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  12:30:23 PM  Visit Melissa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
How long from the time that you applied till you got your first survey? I just signed up and was wondering how easy it was for anyone else to qualify

Melissa Silver shopper YEAH
Go to Top of Page

Sunny
Trainee

Kamloops, BC
Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  3:04:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just made an application to Pinecone which was sent to me and it would not accept my postal code, said it was wrong as was BC for the state.
Does anyone know if Canadians are able to sign up for it.
Are any of you Canadians working for Pinecone Research?
Go to Top of Page

ConnieS
Star Contributor

Matthews (near Charlotte), NC
USA
396 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  4:18:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think they might have a separate division for Canada, that is, certain links only work in the US and certain ones for Canada. I can't remember where I read it, but I'll bet if you did a google search for Pinecone Research and include either the word Canada or Canadians you'll find something. I could be getting confused with another country though.

MSPA Gold Certification q4rzw0
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  07:41:10 AM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

With Pinecone, it depends what they are looking for right then. They are usually looking for a specific demographic (ie. homeowner, hispanic, pet owner, the persone who does the household grocery shopping, etc.)

If you are in the group that they are looking for, they will get back with you. With me it was only a matter of hours. Other have said it took a lot longer.

Good luck to you!

Amanda Nuckoles
Go to Top of Page

Melissa
Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  08:44:34 AM  Visit Melissa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh MY Gosh, I just applied on Monday and when I woke up I had a welcome message and my first survey this morning Yippie
I can't believe I got in I'm still swooning

Melissa Silver shopper YEAH
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  09:49:27 AM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow, I just got another survey too!!

Amanda Nuckoles
Go to Top of Page

Carolll
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
118 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  5:27:34 PM  Send Carolll an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited...I have been trying for months. I already did my first survey. They said they were sending me a brochure and my first check in the mail very soon!!!
Go to Top of Page

StephanieAnn

WI
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  8:28:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow, I found the link by googling it on Tuesday, got my return e-mail today with my first survey. I will post again if I actually get the compensation. :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums