Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  6:04:31 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
You might check your profile and see if there is some information you need to provide for paypal.

Gold Certified shopper, editor, editor trainer.
Shopping the Portland Metro area, willing to travel.
Go to Top of Page

WLCross
Contributor

Northeast, NE
USA
88 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  7:08:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks! I did that and all the info needed for PP was provided. I sent Karen a letter so I'm sure it will all get straightened. My sister has been working with Pinecone for a very long time and loves them.

Wendy
Go to Top of Page

CMoody

Northville, MI
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2007 :  7:04:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mixed feelings here about Pinecone. Just completed a fairly long survey for them, only for sweepstakes entries, no cash. It did state this at the start of the survey though, but for the time I spent on it, it seems like it should've been a paid cash survey. I think I've only been offered 2 paid surveys in the 3 or 4 months I've been with them. They did pay promptly with Paypal though.
Go to Top of Page

LeaF
Valued Contributor

Brooklyn, NY
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2007 :  9:17:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with Pinecone about a year & a half, receive about 1 survey a month for which I receive $5 paid promptly. I hope they do not divert my surveys to new applicants who have signed up for $3 & sweeps. I would hate to lose my $5 rewards.
Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  12:41:08 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have gotten a lot of surveys lately, yeah!

Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
Star Contributor

Philadelphia, PA
USA
274 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2007 :  8:36:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'd say I average 1 to 2 surveys a week from Pinecone which I complete immediately and receive my checks within 5-7 days. I've also been on test panels and received free products to test. It's a great company in my opinion.
Go to Top of Page

Mahealani
Valued Contributor

Stockton, CA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  1:30:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yay! I just signed up a few minutes ago. I've been looking ALL OVER for a banner ad and finally found one. As you can tell, I'm pretty excited because this site has gotten so many good reviews on other forums as well. Hopefully I get my email confirmation and username soon.

Mahealani
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  8:08:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mahealani, it takes a while to get the confirmation, user name, etc. And then it usually takes a while to get that first survey. Just when you think they've forgotten about you it will show up.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MellyG
Star Contributor

Greensboro, GA
USA
434 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2007 :  9:14:13 PM  Send MellyG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wondering when Gayle says "a while", is it hours, days, weeks? I just signed up and am waiting. Do they let you know if you don't make it? Just wondering...............

MellyG
Go to Top of Page

ShellF

Portland, OR
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2007 :  10:48:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
In my case, it took me about a month before I got my first survey.

I get about one survey every other week (I think).

But they do pay promptly (day or three)...
Go to Top of Page

Melissa AUN

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2007 :  11:48:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
if i remember correctly they DONT let you know if you don't make it. but if you DO, I think you know within a week or so

quote:
Originally posted by MellyG

Just wondering when Gayle says "a while", is it hours, days, weeks? I just signed up and am waiting. Do they let you know if you don't make it? Just wondering...............

-M
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2007 :  12:02:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hmm, I just saw the banner yesterday afternoon and registered. They contacted me this AM. Maybe it varies.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2007 :  8:55:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Melly if I remember correctly they acknowledged my registration within a day or two. Then it took at least a couple of more weeks to get a user name/password from them and a 2-3 weeks after that to get a survey. So a total of about 5-6 weeks. Now I get 1 or 2 surveys a month but you may get more. It depends on whether you meet the qualifications for that particular survey. They do pay very promptly.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MellyG
Star Contributor

Greensboro, GA
USA
434 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  06:43:56 AM  Send MellyG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks ya'll. I emailed Pinecone and they replied pretty quickly, sending me my user ID and password.

MellyG
Go to Top of Page

LoriPandora
Trainee

Charlotte, NC
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  9:20:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied on the 22nd, got approved the nest day...They sent me my id number & password...but it doesn't work...I sent a reply back to Karen & she told me to type it in, not copy/paste...had tried that..still not able to log in...anybody got any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Lori
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2007 :  3:16:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently received a survey which required that I watch videos to particpiate. After two hours of the screens loading (and only completing about 10 percent of the survey), I quit. My time is worth much more than that, for 5 dollars. If the surveys continue in this manner, I'll be sending a resignation letter.

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2007 :  4:56:31 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a survey with videos in it, but the video didn't take any longer to load than the images do. Maybe it was a problem specific to your computer or internet connection?

Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2007 :  11:00:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Judy I couldn't get the videos to load either & finally gave up. I notified them of this & got paid for the survey anyway.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Mena

San Antonio, TX
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  07:59:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been doing Pinecone for a few months and as I like doing surveys anyway, I have no problem with them. They actually send me checks, unlike other survey places that just seem to offer pennies for surveys that you never see.
Go to Top of Page

Coldie

Woodbridge, VA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  10:23:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to get checks from Pinecone. I was a bit leary of using the PayPal option with PineCone, however I decided to sign on for it. I love this feature. For example, I do a survey on a Monday evening after getting home from work, and viola! There is my payment in my PayPal account the next day on Tuesday. Or if I do a survey on Friday thru Sunday, my payment is transferred thru on Monday. No waiting around for a check, no extra trips to the bank when I don't have to. And then I have cash in PayPal if I see something I want to buy OR I let it ride till it hits $50 or more and then transfer it to my bank...no fuss no muss! I'd seriously recommend to all that are PineCone members that the PayPal feature really is the way to go. PineCone is first class all the way!

Coldie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums