Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

AmyKT

Wilson, NC
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  1:51:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up at the beginning of December and have completed 4 surveys for a total of $12 so far. I love pinecone. I wish I was with them back in the day when they paid $5/survey.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  3:24:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently requested to get paid via PayPal for 2008. I set up a new account from my business one. I've been getting the checks ($5) for several years now, but they've been taking longer to arrive. I looked at my 2007 survey payout's, down from 2006 by $50.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62074 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  7:43:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The banner AD will be running thru 1/31

Do not click REFRESH. If you pound on the refresh button, the servers start showing you PSAs and other junky banners.
Go to Top of Page

Mahealani
Valued Contributor

Stockton, CA
USA
143 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  8:45:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's been about 2 months and still waiting for a welcome email. I hope it comes soon. I've been checking my spam box diligently as well just in case

The Paypal feature is great b/c I have a Paypal debit card which would come in very handy.

Mahealani
Go to Top of Page

Wendy G
Star Contributor

Park Ridge, IL
USA
284 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2008 :  6:14:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally got an email asking for more details, but no welcome email yet. We'll see.

Wendy
Go to Top of Page

Wendy G
Star Contributor

Park Ridge, IL
USA
284 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  12:21:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got my welcome email today, woo hoo!

Wendy
Go to Top of Page

PLBowles

Georgia
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2008 :  07:09:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Which ad will be running throuh 1/31? I have been looking for one for weeks and still haven't found one.

Patrina
It's FREE if I don't have to buy anything to get it!
Go to Top of Page

PLBowles

Georgia
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2008 :  8:15:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I actually found a link and registered! I'm waiting for a reply. Hopefully I'll get in.

Patrina
Go to Top of Page

Linda F

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  12:41:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello all!!!!!!!!
I am a newby here. Just found this site over the weekend!!!!!!!
found a banner for pinecone and signed up. I already recieved a email about it, now I will see what happens.
Linda

Linda
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2008 :  06:44:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How many of their questionnaires do you have to answer before you get one that pays? I was paid for my first one. After that I have received several that ask for further information. A couple have been somewhat lenghty, but none of them have paid anything.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Roswitha
Star Contributor

Pinellas Park, FL
USA
445 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2008 :  07:30:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I am a little disappointed.
I signed up my son originally and he consistently would get surveys, made $5 each week and was sent some really nice products to test.

I decided to sign up for myself now that he is off on his own but the info said the survey pay is only $3 for a survey. I doubt that the time it takes to do the surveys is any less - 30 min to 45 minutes for most.

Jan, in the beginning they send you several questionaires - without pay - that you are asked to complete to see where you fit in so they can keep sending you surveys for payment. A nuisance because they are quite time consuming, however,
if you fit well into their categories and you can set aside 30 minutes a week to get three bucks then it is a good deal for you. Right now I am really not so sure about that because I have a lot going on in my life at the moment.

Overall though - they are the best and fastest paying company out there - so as survey companies go - they rock!

Roswitha
MSPA Gold Shopping sunny Florida Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo .....
Go to Top of Page

PLBowles

Georgia
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2008 :  5:14:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I actually received a reply from PineCone! Now, I'm waiting to see what happens.

Patrina
Go to Top of Page

EliseWeav
Star Contributor

Boston, MA
USA
528 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  8:36:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JanB27

How many of their questionnaires do you have to answer before you get one that pays? I was paid for my first one. After that I have received several that ask for further information. A couple have been somewhat lenghty, but none of them have paid anything.
I find I get about 2/3rds of the full surveys that I answer screeners for. Also, I've only received one product to test of about 20 surveys that I have been asked if I would agree to test the product.

Elise
Boston area, especially North Shore. Silver certified and shopping since 2004.
Go to Top of Page

Doreen Crow
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  5:14:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got mine 1 day im off I did about7 surveys and 3 products they are great thanks PineCone
Go to Top of Page

Linda F

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  08:29:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got accepted!! Yea I am just waiting for surveys now. I cant wait!
Linda

Linda
Go to Top of Page

Avery
Valued Contributor

Salida, Colorado
USA
180 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  11:05:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have to say, I can't understand why a company which is trying to sign up people would make it so difficult to do so!

I search for pinecone and got to http://www2.pineconeresearch.com/

However, unlike all other survey companies whose websites I have visited, this one does not have a simple "join" link!

I waded through several pages of FAQ's and finally sent them an e-mail. We'll see if they respond.
Go to Top of Page

GingerCS
Apprentice

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  2:20:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry Avery, that's just the way they work. I don't remember the exact phrasing of the FAQ. But, the basic gist is that they'll only accept signups through people who click through one of their banners. I tried just emailing them prior to finding a banner too, and their response was "You can only sign up by clicking through one of our banner ads, no exceptions." So, they'll say the same thing to you.
Go to Top of Page

Linda F

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  3:42:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found the banner when I used google search. try that It helps alot and look through the old post on this forum...

Good luck
Linda

Linda
Go to Top of Page

Avery
Valued Contributor

Salida, Colorado
USA
180 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  10:37:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You're right. That's exactly the e-mail I got. Seems pretty silly to me. To each his own, as they say.
Go to Top of Page

Avery
Valued Contributor

Salida, Colorado
USA
180 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  10:44:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, Linda!

Could you please tell me what exactly you put into Google search to find the banner? Given that other posters have said that it would run through 1/31, I probably won't get anywhere no matter what. However, armed with your clue, I might luck out and be able to latch onto a banner the nexttime they run one...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums