Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

AmyKT

Wilson, NC
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  08:35:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
hey avery,

I'm not linda, but I thought I'd toss in my . I found it the same way. All I typed in was pinecone signup banner, and one of the results was a site where she had the links for US and Canada. It said that if the links didn't work,then they weren't taking signups. It worked for me though, and I got signed up with pinecone 2 days later...

Amy
Go to Top of Page

MariahS
Star Contributor

IL
USA
507 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  7:57:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found a banner a couple of weeks ago and signed up...still haven't heard anything from them.

Mariah
Go to Top of Page

Linda F

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  11:25:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Avery,
I just put Pinecone Banner in the google search engine and it brought me to web pages that was advertising the banner, as for pinecone I couldn't download the video I emailed Scott, and haven't herd anything back that was well over a week ago.I got an email 2 days saying they are going through their list and I had inactive serveys haha, I emailed Scott again, no reply yet. So now I am just waiting.
I don't know what is goin on.
Linda

Linda
Go to Top of Page

Avery
Valued Contributor

Salida, Colorado
USA
179 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  7:34:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, All!

Thank you for your replies. Based on your answers, I did a bit of sleuthing, and here is the direct link, completely by-passing banners and other websites entirely:

https://www1.pineconeresearch.com/Signup/Signup_Form_LI3.asp

Good Luck!

As for not hearing back from so many survey companies, I think that my problem is that I live alone and don't fit into that "gold" demographic which is spending bundles of money every month on children's items and/or techno-baubles. I guess there aren't many companies out there interested in the opinions of "old," staid, single women. Sigh.

Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2008 :  11:44:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Avery, your link goes to the home page.
No matter what you try, the only way you can sign up for Pinecone is either by referral when they offer them or by banner. Just the way they want it.
Go to Top of Page

Patricia43

Atlanta, Georgia
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2008 :  5:59:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an email from Pinecone looking for males 18-34 and for households with teens from 13-17 yrs. old. Can I forward it to some here on this forum if they ask or would that be against Pinecone rules?

Patricia
If they say whacha gonna do today, say, hey, I'm gonna get paid!!
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2008 :  7:34:03 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Link removed as they asked us to stop sending them members for the time being. When they open it up again, I will post the next link.
Go to Top of Page

Avery
Valued Contributor

Salida, Colorado
USA
179 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2008 :  7:32:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, Marie!

Somehow, the link I copied and pasted here was from when I was actually in the application form. I guess I somehow lucked into it, and that it has since expired.

However, I see that Ray successfully posted a banner; hooray!

In addition, he also sleuthed out the following, which is the correct link to the application form (at least it just worked for me, for now) !!! and THANKS RAY!
Go to Top of Page

Misha
Star Contributor

NV
USA
827 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  9:00:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I noticed they only pay $3 now.
Go to Top of Page

HeatherFish
Valued Contributor

PA
USA
122 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  9:29:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pinecone is the best out there. I have been with them for nine years, and never once had a problem with them.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  07:51:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Misha

I noticed they only pay $3 now.
The members that get paid $5 don't have a sweepstakes option though.
Go to Top of Page

CarolynV
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
255 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  08:02:18 AM  Visit CarolynV's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I prefer the $5.00 guaranteed payments. When was the last time anyone you know won the lottery or any sweepstakes? LOL

Carolyn
Gold certified MSPA shopper in Oklahoma
Go to Top of Page

JosieG
Trainee

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  5:43:36 PM  Visit JosieG's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
After about a year, I finally found the link for Pine Cone surveys on this web site. I signed up with them and got an email back to complete a questionaire today. I hope to start receiving surveys from them soon.
Josie

PS It's daylight savings this weekend. Don't forget to move your clocks ahead 1 hour.
Go to Top of Page

JosieG
Trainee

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  6:22:51 PM  Visit JosieG's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
So sorry. I forgot that a couple of states don't have to turn there clocks ahead. Arizona, Hawaii and parts of Indiana I think. But most of us have to, so don't forget.
Josie

Have a great day
Go to Top of Page

DanaBFunny
Apprentice

Waco, Texas
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  9:49:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love this site!! I have been a member for about 6 months now and all my payments are made the next day into my paypal account.
I just made $15.00 this past week from them and all their surveys are no longer than 5 minutes.

LOVEEEMMM!!>>!!

Dana
Go to Top of Page

JosieG
Trainee

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  1:06:16 PM  Visit JosieG's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wish they would start sending me some surveys. How soon after signing up do they start sending surveys and how often do they send them?
Josie

Have a great day
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  8:57:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been getting a lot of "Household Question" surveys lately but no paying surveys. Anybody else?

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

PatriciaD

Virginia
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2008 :  9:09:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Me too, received two household questionares , but no paid surveys, hopefully paid ones will come soon.
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2008 :  7:53:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Also having trouble getting into the surveys lately. Have tried one of their household surveys 3 times & gave up. Unable to access the survey. I let them know & they said sometimes site is very busy.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn B
Valued Contributor

Buffalo, New York
USA
188 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2008 :  07:20:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Now that I'm thinking about it, it seems I've done more "Household Questions" then paid surveys. And unless I'm losing my mind they seem to be very repetitive. Like "Deja Vue" all over again!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums