Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

MisterBill
Star Contributor

NY
USA
261 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  07:54:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had been resisting switching over to the $3 surveys, but I got my 3rd or 4th email with the survey asking me to switch over and this time it said that the slots for the $3 plan are filling up and that it will be the only one soon, so I figured I had no choice and agreed to switch over. I guess it's better than nothing and I have gotten some interesting stuff to try from them.

Bill
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  09:40:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Since I agreed to switch to $3 over a month ago, I have yet to receive any surveys.
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn B
Valued Contributor

Buffalo, New York
USA
188 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  10:48:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was wondering about the same thing, Marie. Not even one household survey towards the sweepstakes, either.
Go to Top of Page

CathyInMD
Star Contributor

MD
USA
441 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  1:09:40 PM  Visit CathyInMD's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I decided to stay with the $5 surveys and luckily I received one just a couple of weeks ago. I guess I will see just how long this lasts.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping In Maryland
xiffkw
Go to Top of Page

AndreaGayle
Star Contributor

MD
USA
350 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  8:41:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have gotten 3 household surveys in the last two weeks. NO paying ones in months. I e-mailed to ask about it and am waiting for a response. I am dissapointed right now how Pinecone has trickled off for me.

Andrea Gayle
Go to Top of Page

SaraA33
Apprentice

CA
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2008 :  3:56:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with them for a couple of years at the $5 and loved them. I finally said yes to the $3 because I figured that something is better than nothing. I'm tired of getting nothing w/other survey companies - doing 10-15 minutes of surveys and then getting dq'd halfway into the survey. Very frustrating!

At least with *P* I get the guaranteed payment via Paypal everytime I complete a survey, even as upset as I am about having to go down from $5 to a measly $3. At least it's still free money.

Here's my question though - *P* recently sent me a product to try and while I was trying it, I moved from one place to another and just got so busy even after I completed my move w/unpacking and being without internet before & after the move that I didn't get a chance to do the follow-up survey.

Has anyone ever missed a survey before? They have sent me other household surveys and I've since done one other real survey with them. So it doesn't seem like a big deal. But I'm just wondering if they will kick me off or anything for missing it one time.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Go to Top of Page

KristinBrianne
Star Contributor

Montevallo, AL
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2008 :  5:48:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got a $3 one today with a possibility of a product test. Hopefullly I will get it. I'd rather have 2-3 surveys per month at $3 than 1 at $5. Might take more time but they aren't very intensive and it's money I wouldn't have otherwise.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2008 :  9:02:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a survey for them over the weekend but I don't remember which night. Anyway the $3.00 is always in PayPal withing 24hr so I expected it today & it's not there. That is really unusual.

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

SaraA33
Apprentice

CA
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  11:37:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gayle, I wanted to reply to your post because I did a survey with them over the weekend and noticed the $3 paypal payment wasn't there on Monday like I expected it to be either! With the $5 payment, it was always there the following business day with no problem. This is really odd.
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  11:41:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Received my first household question since switching to $3. At least I know I'm still in their system.
Go to Top of Page

CathyW
Apprentice

De Pere, WI
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  2:33:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my first survey from them yesterday. I will let you know how fast they pay.

Please spay and neuter your cats. Adopt, don't breed.
Go to Top of Page

Melissa AUN

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  4:04:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
now that i dropped down to $3, I've gotten 2 surveys and both of them didn't pay for a couple of days. I loved that they used to pay within 24 hrs. not that a couple days is bad either, it's better than some that still don't have pay pal and it takes 6-10 weeks to get your check!

-M
Go to Top of Page

Karrina
Contributor

Florida
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  6:56:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I need help i have done about 3 surveys for pinecone Now i log in and where it say type AGREE or Disagree its like it don't read what i type. Keeps telling me to please type agree or disagree and i have???
Any one else every had this issue is it my setting i never had this issue befor now do i have this issue on ANY other web site
Yes i just emailed karen but i just don't get it i am very confused by this
Thanks

Karrina
Go to Top of Page

Marie In Chicago
Mega Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
62073 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  7:05:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Karrina, the only thing I can think of is typing I AGREE all in caps.
Go to Top of Page

Karrina
Contributor

Florida
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2008 :  7:17:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done that i even went as far as downloading firefox and using it to try and NOPE will not work i am lost i have no clue i just hope karen can work it out i even typed disagree and still getting the same pop up message like nothing is being types there
This bites!!!!

Karrina
Go to Top of Page

Wendy G
Star Contributor

Park Ridge, IL
USA
284 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  09:31:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Karen,

Maybe you have to change your options to allow pop ups.

Wendy
Go to Top of Page

KJHashim

NY
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  1:18:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
After recently downgrading to the $3 per survey, I did my first $3 survey 7 days ago and just received the paypal payment today. I used to get payment for the $5 surveys within one day.
Go to Top of Page

BethMomOf2
Star Contributor

Cornelius, NC
USA
304 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  12:02:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did two surveys yesterday and got paid today. I also downgraded to the $3 payment. Looks like I'll be doing some product testing too so I'm happy.

Beth
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  9:44:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I contacted them & got my pmt. & an apology for the delay. Must've been a computer glitch

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

MargeI
Star Contributor

Middletown, MD
USA
900 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  06:45:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just got yet ANOTHER of their endless "household questions" requests. I did it with some hesitation, but I haven't gotten a paid survey in a long while. Maybe I'm a "bad consumer" - hah!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums