Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2005 :  06:35:07 AM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Stephanie,

They mail out the check when they assign the survey to you. I took my first survey and within days had my check. I just took my second survey on Tuesday, so I expect the check sometime in the beginning of next week.

Amanda Nuckoles
Shopping Savannah, GA, Fort Stewart, and Hunter Army Airfield
Go to Top of Page

Carolll
Valued Contributor

TX
USA
118 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2005 :  08:34:06 AM  Send Carolll an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my letter and check this past Thursday
Go to Top of Page

Paula Kutka
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1671 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2005 :  7:06:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first survey on Monday of this week and had the check on Thursday. Super fast!!! Very impressive.

Paula
Gold Certified shopping the Houston/Galveston area and IAH Airport since 2002
Go to Top of Page

AdAora
Star Contributor

Deep in the heart of, TX
USA
3770 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2005 :  7:20:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I joined Pinecone in late April and have already done 4 surveys, with immediate payment.

Gold certified in TX
Go to Top of Page

Melissa
Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2005 :  8:58:09 PM  Visit Melissa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
What is the longest you had to wait for a check? and how much do they pay? I did a survey on Tue morning and still no check I can't believe I'm complaining since I have to wait as long as 2 months or more for other jobs LOL

Melissa Silver shopper YEAH
Go to Top of Page

JenFranklin
Valued Contributor

WI
USA
102 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2005 :  10:37:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You should receive your check this coming week. All of the surveys I have completed paid $5/ea.

MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Melissa
Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  3:54:18 PM  Visit Melissa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone gotten to try a product? The survey I did asked if I would be willing to try it if they sent it to me. Hello, squeek squeek (my guinea pig impersonation)

Go to Top of Page

JamieH
Contributor

Clackamas, Oregon
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  7:13:58 PM  Visit JamieH's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I googled forever and found a post that the Pinecone ad was on mail.com ...so I sat there and refreshed mail.com forever (yes, forever again)and found nothing so googled some more and finally found a post on another message board with this link to sign up for Pinecone research: **deleted link**

It worked! Now, hopefully any of you that were looking for a pinecone ad can sign up!

Happy day!

Jamie H
Shopping Oregon
Go to Top of Page

AdAora
Star Contributor

Deep in the heart of, TX
USA
3770 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  9:36:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jamie, beware. I understand that if they catch anyone posting the links on public forums, that person will be dropped. With your name and town posted here, you might be easy to identify if you are accepted.

Gold certified in TX
Go to Top of Page

JamieH
Contributor

Clackamas, Oregon
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  10:10:55 PM  Visit JamieH's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
OOPS! I didn't know I couldn't post the link...I found it on another site...posted by 2 different people! I deleted it! Thanks for the heads up!

Jamie H
Shopping Oregon
Go to Top of Page

StephanieAnn

WI
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2005 :  5:41:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got my check today THank you for the great post.
Go to Top of Page

Melissa
Contributor

Des Moines, IA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  11:35:05 AM  Visit Melissa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my check yesterday too wahoo!!!! I hope to get some more surveys

Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  11:40:05 AM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had 3 since the 12th. It all depends on the demographics they are looking for. I have lucked up lately and had one a week. I took my most recent one Sunday. I have already gotten 2 checks since I signed up on the 11th and was accepted on the 12th.

Best wishes to all!

Amanda Nuckoles
Go to Top of Page

Chioma
Apprentice

Chicago, IL
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  2:56:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up on yesterday and got my first survey today!! Is that superfast or what?????
Go to Top of Page

SarahH
Star Contributor

MI
USA
313 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2005 :  11:09:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got in about a week and a half ago and took my first survey!! My check came so fast! I am excited about getting more surveys!!!
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2005 :  10:41:29 PM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my first test product today!!! Yeah

I love trying new products!!

Amanda Nuckoles
Go to Top of Page

SarahH
Star Contributor

MI
USA
313 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2005 :  08:34:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How long did it take you to get your test products? In both of the two surveys I have taken it says that they may be sending test products but I have not seen them as of yet!
Go to Top of Page

AmyCollins
Trainee

TN
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  05:57:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
ok im not sure what I'm doing wrong but I have googled and searched and searched and searched and still not able to find the sign-up banners. Can anyone help? Thanks alot

Amy
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  8:52:15 PM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I took 2 that asked if I would test a product. I never heard anything about the first. However, about a week or so after I took the 2nd, I got a product in the mail.

:)

Amanda Nuckoles
Go to Top of Page

MS Alicia

Biloxi, MS
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  9:27:28 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
We meet up again Amanda! I took my frist survey almost 2 weeks ago and hope they send me the product to try, as it is something we would most likely buy.
I love Pinecone!!!

MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping the Mississippi Gulf Coast
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums