Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Jody B
Valued Contributor

Mankato, MN
USA
178 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2010 :  07:36:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I get PineCone surveys on a regular basis---probably 1-2 every two weeks. I often get products to review as well. I shall be getting a new product to review in a few weeks. The product reviews have puzzled me lately since I don't get much for follow-up on the products.

I have enjoyed getting the little $3.00 checks regularly; they are helping me get my Christmas stash going!

Jody
Shopper in Southern Minnesota-the Little Twin Cities-A Lot Minnesota (Mankato) and beyond
Now Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2010 :  1:52:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a product to review once. There was a follow-up survey about that product a week later.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Jody B
Valued Contributor

Mankato, MN
USA
178 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  6:27:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I shall clarify. At the end of the survey, I saw a statement that led me to believe I would get a product to review. I supposed if I carefully read that statement, it would say, "You may be getting a product to review in the next few weeks."

Jody
Shopper in Southern Minnesota-the Little Twin Cities-A Lot Minnesota (Mankato) and beyond
Now Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2010 :  3:59:14 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do you know of households that would like to join the PineCone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

Here is the link to the registration:
http://www.volition.com/go/Pinecone.asp
Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
Star Contributor

Philadelphia, PA
USA
274 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2012 :  1:36:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not been getting compensated from Pinecone for the last month. I emailed last week and received a message that they saw their mistake on one and would compensate me. They claimed they did not send out the other survey (And yet I still have the links).
The other day I received a "pre-survey" and I wrote back explaining I would not be participating until I was compensated for the previous 2. I just received another email (automated this time) explaining I could view my compensated surveys on their web site. The last 2 were not included.
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but for the mere $3 I'll live without completing anymore surveys. Kinda lousy when a good site hits the skids.
Go to Top of Page

CMoody

Northville, MI
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2012 :  8:12:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've not had any problems with them paying recently. They have always paid promptly, within a day or so of me taking a survey. Hopefully your case is a one-time mistake and not a trend.
Go to Top of Page

KrisyinFlorida
Contributor

Florida
USA
58 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  12:49:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't had any problems with Pinecone. In fact, I just completed a survey for them a few days ago and was paid the following day.

Krisy in Florida
Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
Star Contributor

Philadelphia, PA
USA
274 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  2:58:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally did get payment for one of the last 2 surveys I completed. They insist they didn't send out the one I was not paid for. It was almost an exact replica of the one I was paid for but I did it a few days previous. Maybe I got sent a trial by mistake? Pinecone had been a very honest company so I was surprised by this slip up. I'll just hope it was a once in a million.
Go to Top of Page

AngelaN
Valued Contributor

USA
134 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2013 :  02:19:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I tried to sign up with the link from 2010 but no go. It just goes to an error page with a link to email. Did everyone here sign up thru that link or did you find Pincone elsewhere ?
Go to Top of Page

PheePhee
Valued Contributor

USA
181 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2013 :  07:36:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That link would be too old. I know in the past there have been links that were up only for a short period of time like a day or two I think and once that time is up you can't sign up until a new link is up.

Phee
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

KimBie
Star Contributor

USA
607 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2014 :  9:09:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone seen a Pinecone ad lately?

Kim
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JBreech
Apprentice

Ironton, OH
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2016 :  1:29:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with PineCone for all most 4 yr. And
they just stop sending me emails and wont answer any of my
emails to them. Just drop me with no reson why.

Judy
Go to Top of Page

JuanitaJ
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  1:33:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been doing surveys for Pinecone for about 8 years. I complete each and every survey they send me and also the short questionnaires they send that do not pay anything but only take about 5 minutes.

I receive about four products per year to try out and then get paid for those when I do the follow-up survey.

I do believe they will drop you if you are negligent about filling out surveys. My daughter was a member but would only do a survey here and there ... they dropped her.

They have greatly reduced the amount of time it takes to complete a survey. They used to be quite time consuming.

Juanita
MSPA Gold Certified
Happily shopping the Houston, TX area.
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2016 :  04:29:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They will also drop you so that they can get fresh blood into their survey panel. If they have nothing but the same people for years on end their results are less valid for the entire population.

Many years ago they just dropped me and when I asked they said they were re-aligning their panel.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums