Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Vickie M
Star Contributor

Tampa, FL
USA
391 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2005 :  06:30:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the info. I did some hunting around on Volition and found the banner . It said they we're looking for 18-24 year olds and I'm 38 so I hope I hear from them. Thanks again. Voiltion members ROCK!!

Vickie M
GOLD Certified-x3woio
Shopping Tampa & Brandon Florida
Go to Top of Page

.JennyTuminello
Inactive

Tucson, AZ
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2005 :  1:04:56 PM  Send .JennyTuminello an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found it!!! I found it!!! I found it!!! I have been searching for 6 months for the banner. I found it and have completed my first survay. If it was not for Ray's post I would not have found it Volition and all it's members ROCK!!!!

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

CETillman
Valued Contributor

LA
USA
162 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  07:10:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just recieved my check today and I had completed my first survey on the 17th..I blame it on snail mail for taking so long.

Cheryl Tillman
Go to Top of Page

CarrieK

Boynton Beach, Florida
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  6:22:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I finally found the Banner. Can't wait for my first survey. Thanks Ray. I love this site more and more each time i sign on.

CarrieK
Go to Top of Page

Vickie M
Star Contributor

Tampa, FL
USA
391 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  10:25:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just an update...I got an email from Pinecone and took my first survey around July 5. On Saturday (July 9) I got my check from them along with their brochure. Thanks a million for the info.

Vickie M
GOLD Certified-x3woio
Shopping Tampa & Brandon Florida
Go to Top of Page

CETillman
Valued Contributor

LA
USA
162 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  8:38:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got another survey today to complete. I tell ye, these checks do come in handy with the price of gas now days

Cheryl Tillman
Go to Top of Page

Descotes
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  10:46:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm so excited. Thank you Ray! I thought my chances of finding a banner was slim to none but I got lucky because of Ray's post I got to sign up. I just did my first survey with them. Can't wait to get more.

Stacy

Stacy
Go to Top of Page

Jazmine

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  2:09:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Is anyone having problems accessing the surveys?
Go to Top of Page

Anna-L
Valued Contributor

TN
USA
223 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  2:15:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did mine yesterday and had no problems with it at all....except it made me hungry!

Anna
Go to Top of Page

CherryLynn

Rome, GA
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2005 :  12:02:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ooooo Oooooo Oooooo
Just found the banner and signed up! Hope they contact me soon.

Cherry Walker
Go to Top of Page

Kat_W

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2005 :  12:38:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When you sign up do they send you a confirmation email? Or do they contact you using your home address?
Go to Top of Page

Anna-L
Valued Contributor

TN
USA
223 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2005 :  4:24:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
About 2 days after I signed up I got e-mail from them with instructions for the first survey. If you get that e-mail you have been accepted. You will also get an envelope in the mail with some informatin and the check.

Anna
Go to Top of Page

BethW
Apprentice

New City, NY
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2005 :  4:50:05 PM  Send BethW an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I keep watching, but never seem to find the banner. I always just miss out.

Beth Walkley
Go to Top of Page

DCorrin

Warren, MI
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2005 :  4:51:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got in too. Applied on 7/12 and received an e-mail with my first survey on next morning. Thank You Thank You. I too had been searching for a long time for this banner.
Go to Top of Page

RonMinNJ
Star Contributor

Burbank, CA
USA
396 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  11:09:04 AM  Send RonMinNJ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up under a link searching for 18-24 year olds as well. I have not seen 24 in a long time but I signed up anyway. I got an invite for a survey a few days later. I started the survey on Tuesday July 12. I did not complete it. I finished the survey yesterday July 18. Funny thing is, there was a check waiting in my mail box on Saturday July 16. This company ROCKS!!!

Class room trained and Silver certified with more than 1800 successfully completed shops since 1999!
Go to Top of Page

EliseWeav
Star Contributor

Boston, MA
USA
528 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  8:34:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jazmine,
Make sure you are trying to fill out the correct survey #. I kept clicking on the wrong number and entering my password, etc. and then I would get a strange error message (forget what it said). As it turned out, I was trying to access the wrong survey. So, check the survey # in the email they send you and make sure you click on the correct one. HTH.

Donna, I also, I did a survey maybe two weeks ago and was paid very promptly. However, they were supposed to send me a sample as well, but I still haven't received it. Just wondering how long it took for your sample to arrive after taking the survey?

Elise
Boston area, especially North Shore. Silver certified and shopping since 2004.
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2005 :  11:53:43 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thru August 18 the banners will randomly be appearing in the upper right on these pages:

All pages in these sections:
New Home
Health and Nutrition
Free Stuff
Automotive
Travel

And these pages
http://www.volition.com/food.html
http://www.volition.com/coupons.html
http://www.volition.com/grocery.html
http://www.volition.com/outlets.html

Not in the forums.
Go to Top of Page

LaraFL

Clermont, Florida
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2005 :  7:44:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote

thanks - I found a banner and signed up a couple of hours ago...hope they accept me - I really want to do surveys and getting $$ is not bad either

LaraFL
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth B
Trainee

Longview, TX
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2005 :  07:15:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I saw the banner yesterday afternoon and signed up. My first survey was waiting for me this morning. It was easy and the pages loaded quickly.

MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping East Texas
Go to Top of Page

Clarissa
Apprentice

Sparta, TN
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2005 :  08:09:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up with pinecone last night and this morning had my first survey. I was soooo excited. I am trying to get into secret shopping, surveys, and murchandising. Needless to say I was happy to hear about pinecone on this forum.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums