Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

NikkiB
Valued Contributor

Cedar Rapids, IA
USA
215 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  05:52:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just joined and found the link on the new home page. It's on a bit slower rotation than some of the other ads but I found it :)

~Nikki
Go to Top of Page

RoseT

Las Cruces, New Mexico
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2005 :  09:20:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks all! I joined too and have already received one check:) You all rock

Rose
Go to Top of Page

JenLilli

Michigan
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2005 :  10:43:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone,

I had never heard of Pinecone Research before, but yesterday I read through this thread and decided that it sounded really great. Well yesterday I found the banner and I signed up, today I got my first survey. I'm so excited, thanks for all the great info about this company.
Go to Top of Page

Julia____74
Apprentice

Plantagenet, Ontario
Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2005 :  11:33:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi!

I just found a banner... but couldn't send it since I'm in Canada!!!! Thant was so frustrating!!! Does anyone know where and how to find a Canadian link??

Thanks!

Julie

Julia
Go to Top of Page

TBennis
Star Contributor

WI
USA
639 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  09:30:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also found a banner yesterday. I signed up. I am hoping to get a survey soon too.

Tiffany
Go to Top of Page

.PrincessLiz
Inactive

Knoxville, TN
USA
48 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  5:37:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up a couple of weeks ago. I got my second check in the mail today. You get paid very quickly. I love this company.

Liz
Silver Certification Feb. 23, 2005.
Shopping in Knoxville, TN.
Go to Top of Page

LISAinPgh

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  5:54:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A big thank you everyone for the information about Pinecone Research. I found a banner last night and submitted my information. I received an email today for my first survey. They will be sending a sample to try also. I'm looking forward to a check too!
Go to Top of Page

Dannie138

Rhode Island
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2005 :  10:06:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Honestly, I've been a member only a couple of months and have gotten at least 1 check every week! I'm impressed! :)
Go to Top of Page

Cleveland Crenshaw
Apprentice

Fort Lauderdale, FL
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2005 :  11:04:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I found the banner on the 8th and received a survey the next day.

Cleveland
Go to Top of Page

KendraLS
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2005 :  7:55:57 PM  Send KendraLS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
i had found the banner yesterday and signed up then got my survey this morning and filled out my first survey.
Go to Top of Page

LISAinPgh

Pittsburgh, PA
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  12:54:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is wonderful...I enrolled on 8/7...received a survey 8/8...check came in the mail today, 8/12...and I just completed another survey today.

It was definitely worth the effort to find the banner...so if you haven't yet, keep looking.

Go to Top of Page

AngelaC
Star Contributor

Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
534 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  11:17:39 AM  Visit AngelaC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my first check within a week of taking the survey.

Only Viewpoint Forum has been as consistent in paying me
for doing surveys and,with that one, you have to accumulate
so many points first to get paid.

Pinecone Research is fantastic!!

Angela
Go to Top of Page

BethMomOf2
Star Contributor

Cornelius, NC
USA
304 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2005 :  08:10:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow Thanks for the tips

I found the banner last night, registered right then, and completed my first survey today. I'm pumped!

getpaidtobeonline.net is where I found the banner. It was for 18-24 year olds but I signed-up anyhow and obviously was accepted. (I'm 36.)

Beth
Go to Top of Page

Betty J Jackson
Apprentice

Asheville, NC
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2005 :  06:25:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently learned about Pinecone and found this forum discussion when doing a search, but still have not found a banner ad anywhere. Any ideas where I can find one at this time?
Thanks!!
bj
Go to Top of Page

Kimberly13

Colorado
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2005 :  4:28:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
thank you all for the info on Pinecone! I found a link on the 15th of September, signed up and recieved my first survey on the 16th. My check arrived today and I am so happy to have found the site. Pinecone Research is Great!
Go to Top of Page

ChrisT
Star Contributor

USA
1513 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2005 :  11:35:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
argh...I found one...but you have to live in the UK!

Anyone got a link to a US one???

ChrisT
Deliriously Happy Shopping Uncertifiable
Go to Top of Page

.AmyLynn
Inactive

UK and
USA
613 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  09:31:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
After being a member for several months I have been accidentally removed from the system. This also happened to a friend of mine who was only a member for less than a month. I have a strong feeling they prune their database every once in a while to see who notices and not that they been removed. So keep an eye on your account and log in weekly just to be sure you haven't been removed. When I contacted pinecone their excuse was "we discovered a technical glitch on our end that resulted in your membership being discontinued."

I have since signed up again. I didn't think much of this when my friends membership had problems but now that mine has too.. I just wanted to warn others to keep alert. It may be the best paying program out there, but poorly ran.

Letter below:

In investigating your situation, we discovered a technical glitch on our end that resulted in your membership being discontinued. Due to the nature of the glitch, we are unable to restart your existing membership.You have our sincere apology for this most regrettable occurrence. We appreciate the interest you've shown and surveys completed while part of our panel. I do hope you will favorably consider any future market research opportunities should they come your way. Should you happen upon one of the PineCone Research banner ads in the future, please feel free to signup with us again.

After signing up again and contacting the company I got another letter stating how I wasn't accepted back into the panel.

I would of thought because I was accidentally removed that my stats would be reinstated (when I signed up again) like my friends was when they did the same thing to her account. Although she didn't have to resign up because they caught her account in time. Instead they are accepting new members over me who have the same stats. Why? I'm feeling very let down. I had heard nothing but good things about this company but for this to happen to me and another one of my dear friends I'm wondering how many others and if they are pruning or if indeed it was an accident. When they explained it I thought ok, I sign up and am accepted as it was all an accident but I am in serious doubt now as it seems I may never be accepted back. Pretty convenient.

So in closing, keep an eye on your account being deleted by a glitch. Since this has happened before it can happen to you. Please spread word on this warning to others can keep an eye on their accounts too please.

Vonda, I was able to find the banner because I have the UK and USA one.

Amy Lynn
««ALVO Certified»»
Go to Top of Page

DonnaShopsSC
Contributor

Columbia, MO
USA
50 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  10:38:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What does the Pinecone Banner look like?

Donna
Merchandising/Shopping in Columbia, Missouri
Go to Top of Page

.AmandaJ
Inactive

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  11:35:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi I also found the banner and signed up after the first survey I never heard anything else from them. I emailed them to find out why others were getting multiple surveys and I was not.

She replied saying that they had suddenly met there quota of people with my demographic. But I was accepted with the same info when I applied. So I looked for the banner again later and never got accepted the first time.

So if you can find it and get surveys congrats! If not your not the only one. I just read the above posting and saw that it didnt just happen to me. Good Luck!
Go to Top of Page

injeanious Pamela
Star Contributor

Marlton, New Jersey
USA
710 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  9:15:55 PM  Visit injeanious Pamela's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Amy Lynn, this happened to me too

MSPA Gold certified
#rjw696. Shopping South Jersey and Philadelphia.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums