Page: of 18

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2009 :  09:36:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
LoriB,
Did you mention in your narrative the difference between the address shopped and the one on the card? I have had to do so several times and never had an issue. If it was me, I'd write to the MSC and ask to be reinstated unless they can show that the employee was never at the branch you were supposed to shop. In fact, I might start by calling the branch and asking for the employee and then report your findings to the MSC with your request to be reinstated. I have usually found Ath schedulers to be very helpful. When I accidentally shopped the wrong branch of 2 that were less than 2 blocks apart, they went out of their way to get me rescheduled for the correct branch.

I did get told, once, that the teller name that I reported did not exist, but I told them that I had copied it right into my check record while I was looking at the ID badge, and they paid me. The next time I shopped that branch I got the very same teller, and thought that she looked remarkably well, considering that she didn't exist.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

Kim Michelle

MA
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2009 :  2:52:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does Ath Power ever grade/rate shops? I have completed 17 shops for them but the shop rating and reviewr comments column are completely blank. My rating has not been changed from the beginner rating of 5. For now I will assume that they like my work as long as they continue to pay me and schedule me for future shops.

Kim Michelle
Go to Top of Page

EKimak0930
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2009 :  4:26:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have never gotten a grade and I have completed over 30 plus shops for them. If there was something wrong with your report and it was rejected for some reason a comment would be made, but no visible grade.

Erin
Gold Certified
Shopping Central NJ
Go to Top of Page

Jason Petersen
Star Contributor

Dyer, Indiana
USA
413 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  11:07:17 AM  Send Jason Petersen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone gotten a 1099 yet from Ath? I am still waiting for mine...Talked to them over a week ago and was told that it was sent...

Thanks,

MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping NW Indiana, Chicago's SouthEast Suburbs and Downtown Chicago
Go to Top of Page

Joyce1947
Valued Contributor

Bourne, MA
USA
221 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  1:14:06 PM  Send Joyce1947 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've received mine. I believe it was on 2/3. You may need to have them send you another.

Joyce
Go to Top of Page

LoriB23
Valued Contributor

Louisiana
USA
110 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  3:12:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It was at least 5 years or more ago. I told the scheduler it was the same woman, but she chose not to believe me. I can't believe they told you the person did not exist. LOL! She looked well.... I am cracking my side!

Lori
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

ShannonMI

Lansing, Michigan
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2009 :  11:06:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jason, I received my 1099 in late January.

MSPA Gold Certified -- shopping Lansing and Metro Detroit
Go to Top of Page

LisaOV
Star Contributor

MN
USA
2659 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  04:05:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I was a little peeved with them - I did a business censes with them last year and they are scheduling it again. I figured I'd have a heads up having done it last year and most of the businesses are still there so I'd be able to do it super fast - but while they kept trying to hire for it they did not pick me.

Not sure why - but okay. I can live with that.
Go to Top of Page

KrisInLuck
Contributor

Luck, WI
USA
77 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  08:34:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Finally a mention of the business census!

Do they do the same areas every year? Is this a once a year deal?

I finally managed to land one of them, and am waiting for the paperwork now. Just curious how often they happen and if the territory changes.

Kris...in Luck, WI
Merchandising in West Central WI and East Central MN
Go to Top of Page

WarnerJen

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  10:30:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Apparently I have been paid for my Dec shop on Feb 4th, but have not seen a check yet. Does is usually take this long to receive payment?

Jen
Go to Top of Page

MariaPec
Valued Contributor

PA
USA
183 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  12:49:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've just gotten my first grade ever from ATH with a positive comment from the editor about how she appreciated the amount of detail I included. Don't mean to brag - or sound too desperate for a compliment - but it was nice to get.

Maria
Silver certified
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  12:59:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed two shops for them last week and they were not graded. It showed "received" so I know it's gone through okay. When did they start grading?

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

MariaPec
Valued Contributor

PA
USA
183 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  1:49:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My graded shop was on 1/3/09. I've done two since then that were not given a grade.

Maria
Silver certified
Go to Top of Page

RobinC

Lexington, KY
USA
40 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  4:39:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done several for them, and none of my show a grade.

Robin
MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping Lexington and Central Kentucky
Go to Top of Page

LClemons13413

Holland Patent, NY
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2009 :  7:18:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Keep an eye on your payments. I received mine and went to the bank to cash today. It is dated January 2008 and the bank would not cash. Has anyone else had this problem?? Or gotten a message regarding this.

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  07:40:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yikes, Lisa! It sounds like a super-duper clerical error. I have caught myself entering 2008 on a couple of 2009 shop dates, even now.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

EKimak0930
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  11:57:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LClemons13413

Keep an eye on your payments. I received mine and went to the bank to cash today. It is dated January 2008 and the bank would not cash. Has anyone else had this problem?? Or gotten a message regarding this.

I just noticed my check too has the 2008 date :(
Not sure who to contact. thankfully, mine was only for $3.75 (phone shop).

Erin
Gold Certified
Shopping Central NJ
Go to Top of Page

LClemons13413

Holland Patent, NY
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  1:26:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The scheduling company sent my request on directly to Ath. I also went to there home page and sent a direct message. Julie Goff is the contact who emailed me from the email she got from the scheduling company. Hopefully all is resolved. I was hoping for a corporat message alerting all to the error. If you need further contact info let me know.

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

EKimak0930
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  2:19:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you check the shop log, other checks were mailed out on the 20th. I hope they do not have the same problem.

Erin
Gold Certified
Shopping Central NJ
Go to Top of Page

Tina At Home
Contributor

St Clair Shores, MI
USA
51 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  3:01:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can someone tell me what their pay schedule is? I cant find it on their agreement. Thanks tina

Tina
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums