Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

FayEF
Valued Contributor

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  10:16:38 AM  Visit FayEF's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would say shoppers are paid in the second month after the shop has been approved.
July shops paid in Sept. Toward the later of the month. No matter if the shop was in the first part of the second previous month.
Go to Top of Page

Joyce1947
Valued Contributor

Bourne, MA
USA
221 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  10:40:37 AM  Send Joyce1947 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Shops that were done between August 15-31 were paid on a check dated October 1. My check was not received until around October 15. Ath pays slow, but they always pay. When you see "paid" on you log expect the check within two weeks.

Joyce
Go to Top of Page

Joyce1947
Valued Contributor

Bourne, MA
USA
221 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  10:42:45 AM  Send Joyce1947 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JenniferML

I'm wondering if they are losing one of their big clients. I noticed that BIG NAME client is being shopped on a limited basis by someone else. There don't seem to be as many jobs listed on their job board.

They did lose one of their big clients in Southeastern Massachusetts and it is being shopped by another company on this Board starting November

Joyce
Go to Top of Page

Alan-Texas
Star Contributor

Arlington, TX
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2010 :  5:15:36 PM  Visit Alan-Texas's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda312

What is the turnaround time for payment with this company? I completed a shop on October 14th and haven't been able to get an answer from the scheduler.

Amanda, this was posted on their Website:

"Shopper pay is cut once a month on the last day of the month for all shops completed the previous month."

They pretty much follow that statement. The shops I did in July were cut on September 2 and the shops I did in August were cut on October 1.

Alan A.
MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping the Dallas / Ft. Worth area since 2005
Go to Top of Page

RonMinNJ
Star Contributor

Burbank, CA
USA
396 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  7:44:35 PM  Send RonMinNJ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed 4 shops by 9/11/10. My job board says that they were paid on 11/1/10...still no check. I emailed and have gotten no response. For such a reputable company, the lack of communication and response to shopper email, coupled with ever growing late payments, makes for a bad taste in my mouth.

Class room trained and Silver certified with more than 1800 successfully completed shops since 1999!
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  8:37:03 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anybody done the dental visits?
How did it go? ...in general terms

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

BridgetCRC

Annapolis, MD
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2011 :  6:48:29 PM  Visit BridgetCRC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really enjoy working with Ath Power. They are easy to get in touch with, and they always offer good shops in my area and close areas surrounding me. Very nice and easy-going as well. One of the "faster" companies that pay you, I'd say 6-8 weeks. I've enjoyed my experiences with them so far. :)

Bridget
Central MD region for mystery shopping!
Go to Top of Page

LisaSTL
Star Contributor

St. Louis, MO
USA
733 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2011 :  09:07:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bridget, I'm glad you've had a good experience with them. The jobs I've done were okay, but when I have had e-mails ignored or answered tersely by one of the schedulers. As far as 6-8 weeks making them one of the "faster" companies, keep looking girl, 6-8 weeks ain't so great

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

Jonathon.Cress
Trainee

Maryland
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  3:04:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done several bank jobs for them and they are one of the slower payers, but do pay. I keep seeing their dental posts and also wonder if anyone has general feedback or advice on these? I am not a great fan of revealed shops.

Jonathon
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  2:39:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Are the dental shops the ones where you inventory the samples in the exam rooms?

SandiA
Celebrating 14 Years in the Biz!
MSPA Gold Certified since 2003
Go to Top of Page

Laurie Connors
Trainee

Newport, NH
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  6:46:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just signed up for the Dental Shop today. It sounds like a fairly easy thing to do. I'd be interested to hear back from others about this too.

Laurie
Go to Top of Page

Jonathon.Cress
Trainee

Maryland
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  2:16:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SandiA

Are the dental shops the ones where you inventory the samples in the exam rooms?

Yes, that is correct. I am in an area that is crowded with dental shops and could schedule more if I knew more about the experience. I am going to probably sign my kids dentist up and see how it works.

Jonathon
Go to Top of Page

Deep South Tom
Valued Contributor

Jackson, MS
USA
134 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2011 :  4:42:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Trying to find a Dentist willing to do this and get 1099'd is like "pulling teeth".

Tom
MSPA Silver
Go to Top of Page

PeninaD
Valued Contributor

Stroudsburg, PA
USA
216 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2011 :  6:12:22 PM  Send PeninaD an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Even though I have done the same office twice (they did submit a 1099 the first time), everytime I have to schedule the next visit, they moan and groan about it...in the meantime they get a free straightening out and accounting of all their stock. I've even offered to sign any HIPPA/vendor forms they might require (I've been asked to do this with other medical offices on other jobs in the past)

Penina
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

SandiA
Star Contributor

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  08:48:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My dental office agreed to do it, but, after reading the guidelines, no way! I go to a LARGE practice that has about 30 different rooms to inventory. Don't think so....

SandiA
Celebrating 14 Years in the Biz!
MSPA Gold Certified since 2003
Go to Top of Page

Laurie Connors
Trainee

Newport, NH
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2011 :  08:33:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Deep South Tom

Trying to find a Dentist willing to do this and get 1099'd is like "pulling teeth".

I got nervous because I thought that I had missed something in the guidelines about '1099ing'. I checked and this is no longer a requirement.
Go to Top of Page

Rhonda Straw

Independence, MO
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2011 :  06:47:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I enjoy working with their scheduler. She is fantastic...this is the one I messed up yesterday, inputting the wrong location on the wrong for,(same type shop, 2 locations,) apparently I read the address wrong, corrected the submission, and emailed the scheduler, if she needs me to do the shop again, no biggie, it's only a drive by. I am getting new glasses on Friday, lol.

I have a large shop coming up with them on Friday, and it's interesting, and pays very well. I've not been with them long enough to be paid yet.

Rhonda L. Straw~silver Certified, Kansas City
Go to Top of Page

KariK
Contributor

Minneapolis, MN
USA
86 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2011 :  05:59:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just did a bank shop for them last night.
I was surprised at how easy the report was.

I just signed up to do a retail shop. You sign up for a credit card and make a purchase that you can return later.

Thinking about doing another bank shop but not sure if the bank would wonder why I'm opening another checking account in a different city.
Go to Top of Page

CherylEM

Livonia, MI
USA
17 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2011 :  7:40:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has ATH lost one of their banking clients in southeastern Michigan? I haven't seen any postings for this client in months.

Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

ChrisThomas
Valued Contributor

USA
119 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  12:05:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, ATH did lose the banking account...but they are not gone, just moved MSP. Try looking around Jobslinger
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums