Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Sherry Lyons

Junction City, OR
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  9:35:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
These are usually medicare shops. They have a lot of paperwork and are pretty easy to do. You go and listen to a medicare presentation, you can take notes and then go home and answer all of the questions about what was presented. I have done several and they are not hard just lots of answers to the presentation.

Sherry Lyons
Go to Top of Page

MsDanielle

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  3:14:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had any problems with getting paid from Ath recently? I contacted them last week and today about a shop I completed in August to be informed that it was excluded without pay.
Go to Top of Page

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
439 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  3:39:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MsDanielle - I have not had any problems getting paid. I can not recall any instances in which my shop was excluded without pay. Did you ask them what you did wrong?

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page

JoanneLcoq

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2016 :  04:53:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been disappointed at the way I was treated at Ath Power including getting paid correctly.
Go to Top of Page

JoanneLcoq

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2016 :  04:55:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was extremely disappointed at the way I was treated with this company. Getting paid correctly was a problem a few times as well.
Go to Top of Page

Harvey S.
Star Contributor

Glen Mills, PA
USA
439 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2016 :  09:30:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It has been 4 years since I last replied to this topic (and about that long before anyone replied to this topic). I continued to be very pleased with Ath Power. There was one month earlier this year when payments were delayed, but it appears to have been a one-time glitch.

Harvey
Southeastern Pennsylvania Northern Delaware,"South" Jersey
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
288 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2016 :  12:53:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have to say I'm impressed with ATH. I was furious earlier in the week. They have a national client that was doing a 2-part shop. Half the fee for the first part, with a 3 month followup for the 2nd part (1 question) for the other half of the payment. An email was sent out saying the scenario was canceled by the client and no longer needed. So instead of paying us the other half (what we accepted when being assigned the shop), they were only going to pay us 1/5th of the fee. Well, I'm not sure what transpired, but 1 or 2 days later, another email came out stating they would pay us the ENTIRE amount for the 2nd part.

So why am I impressed? Well, I guess I didn't expect the MSC to actually deliver what the contracted work agreement was. As a contractor, how much "weight" do we hold? I guess they could tell us they're not going to pay us because the client is not going to pay them and what options do we have? But instead, they decided (or in conjunction with the client decided) to pay us the FULL amount agreed upon when accepting the assignment.

I can think of several other companies that probably would NOT have done the same thing and instead just told the contractors "tough luck." ATH is not my most favorite company to shop for, but they certainly are approaching my top 5 now after DOING THE RIGHT THING.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

GoodGina
Apprentice

Wilkes Barre, PA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2016 :  1:22:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone applied to and applied and re-applied to shops recently? I never hear back if the shops are filled, I keep applying and nothing. Now, all the shops are no longer listed. Funny thing is that they were even offering a bonus weeks after I applied. I have an excellent shopper rating 8/10, so I don't know what us going on. Anyone experiencing similar issues?

GoodGina
Go to Top of Page

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2016 :  10:22:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Goodgina - you revealed the name of the client in this thread about the MSC. That is a violation of the ICA. You should edit your post to delete the name of the client.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
293 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2017 :  05:39:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have current feedback on this MSC? Please share the good, bad, and ugly for 2017! Thanks!

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
288 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2017 :  11:46:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are a solid company to work for. I believe they only mail checks out. NO paypal or direct deposit (that I'm aware of). I've been paid for all shops completed. I like that they are on SASSIE.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

Charlen5
Apprentice

Levittown, NY
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2017 :  6:10:01 PM  Send Charlen5 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am so annoyed with this company. I was just deactivated as they are saying I was not there at the bank ... I was clearly there and go a business card and a full description ... so now i hear there not paying me for 2 months of shops. BEWARE of this company

Charlene
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
367 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2017 :  06:50:16 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I fired ath six years ago for, as with Charlene, claiming I had not visited a location; I was subsequently paid. It was the final straw, after previously demanding they pay me for a job in which they admitted their KSS scheduler erred; this was also paid. The money was simply too little to be aggravated with chasing payments.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

JuanitaJ
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2017 :  11:18:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only do the high-paying jobs for this company. The latest I did was in May for just under $200. They show the check will be issued 7/1. I have never had a problem receiving payment at the time they post it will pay.

Juanita
MSPA Gold Certified
Happily shopping the Houston, TX area.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums