Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Patty Herbert
Contributor

IL
USA
94 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  09:10:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You should see the check around the 14th or 15th.

Patty in Il
Go to Top of Page

JoniHar

Chicago, IL
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  5:39:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wonderful company. I've been shopping for them for years. They are very nice and the reports are easy to fill out.
They pay regularly with a check.

Joni
Go to Top of Page

JenniferJ

Pa.
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  7:29:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Am I the only one who has not had this company respond to e-mails and phone calls? I do not understand why there has been no communication. There is no problem (to my knowledge), just no replies. I have done numerous shops for them, and have continued to do shops during the time I had been trying to communicate with them. Is there anyone who has needed to make contact with this company? As I mentioned prior, I have used the 800 number (as well as the regular number), that uses the automated system where you have to enter an extension. I would like to know if there is a way to connect directly with a human being. In all my MSing, I have never encountered this situation. Your feedback is greatly desired.

~ Jennifer ~
Shopping PA, MD, DE & NJ
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
488 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  7:35:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I believe I have called and spoke to a live person at this company. Her name is Marie, she used to be the contact for a national bank shop. They have not been doing those shops lately, but I think she is still there.

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page

AmyK
Star Contributor

Marin County, CA
USA
426 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  7:49:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have spoken often with
Gisselle A. Suazo
Scheduler, ath Power Consulting

She may be the west coast contact but I have always been able to reach her successfully.

Amy
Gold in SF Bay Area
Go to Top of Page

SJAmos
Contributor

Columbia, SC
USA
96 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  08:11:42 AM  Send SJAmos an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am also having an issue, but I don't want to elaborate at this time.

Sallie
Silver Certified in SC
Go to Top of Page

Joyce1947
Valued Contributor

Bourne, MA
USA
221 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  4:55:06 PM  Send Joyce1947 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
My scheduler is Danielisa Vargas her email is dvargas@athpower.com . She is excellent returning emails or pointing me in the right direction if I have a problem.

BTW, I received my check today, but I am in the same State where the company is located.

Joyce
Go to Top of Page

AmyK
Star Contributor

Marin County, CA
USA
426 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  5:07:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here is the definitive payment schedule for ath. I am about to leave to do a shop for them and in big letters and in bold, they spelled out their policy.

Shopper checks are cut at the end of the month following the month of your shop. Shopper checks are then cut twice a month--on the 15th for the shops completed the previous month between the 1st and the 15th, and on the last day of the month for shops completed the previous month between the 16th and the 30th/31st.

Got that...

Amy
Gold in SF Bay Area
Go to Top of Page

JenniferJ

Pa.
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  9:26:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you everyone for your feedback.

Thanks Joyce1947. Since I do not seem to be having much success to date with my e-mails and phone messages, I just may try dvargas@athpower.com .

Thanks AmyK; however, I was aware of their stated payment schedule. I just was curious, due to prior posts on this thread, about how long after it shows that shops have been paid until you actually recieve the check.

It just so happens that I received my check today, 7/11/08 (technically yesterday since it is after midnight now).

~ Jennifer ~
Shopping PA, MD, DE & NJ
Go to Top of Page

Joyce1947
Valued Contributor

Bourne, MA
USA
221 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2008 :  06:20:17 AM  Send Joyce1947 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
JenniferJ, Ath is a smaller company and I was told by my scheduler that they have one person doing the payroll checks and mailings. It usually takes about 10 days from the time you see it posted as PAID to the check actually being mailed.

I checked my past few payments and it does seem to be about 10 days lag from time the positing says paid until the envelope is postmarked.

Much better than some companies that take 10 to 12 weeks to pay, but that is my own opinion.

Happy shopping!

Joyce
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  10:40:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Do they routinely call shoppers on the day the shop is due? I find that odd.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

EKimak0930
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
239 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  2:55:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have shopped with Ath Power many times. I have been called a few times the day the shop is due. I guess they do not want you to forget.

Erin
Gold Certified
Shopping Central NJ
Go to Top of Page

SJAmos
Contributor

Columbia, SC
USA
96 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  08:19:16 AM  Send SJAmos an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am still trying to get paid for a shop done in April. It shows unpaid on my log, and I have e-mailed 2 or 3 times about it. I have asked if there is something needed from me. The only response I got was once when I was told that my e-mail was being forwarded to the appropriate person.

Sallie
Silver Certified in SC
Go to Top of Page

ChristiRose
Contributor

Indiana
USA
79 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  08:50:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Joyce1947, thanks for the info about the check mailing lag. I was wondering why I hadn't received my check for shops that are showing up as paid on July 31.

I have only done five shops, all for the same client, with them and they never called me before the shops, just sent email reminders.

My experience with them has been great so far - I'd love to do more assignments but there hasn't been much in my area lately.

Christi
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

AndreaGayle
Star Contributor

MD
USA
350 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  10:43:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done a few shops and had no problems getting in touch with people when I had a question. Everyone I have come in contact with has been very responsive. I am not due any payments yet so I can't comment on that aspect. One question, does ath power give ratings? I completed 4 shops and all are in recived status, no rating ut one has a comment. I know not all companies use ratings.

Andrea Gayle
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  10:49:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received a check today and it was timely for a shop I did at the end of June.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

SJAmos
Contributor

Columbia, SC
USA
96 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  05:53:08 AM  Send SJAmos an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have an extension that I can ask for, just anybody to get my call in? I still have not been paid for a shop in April. It is showing unpaid on my page. It was scheduled through another company, and I am getting nowhere. I have done several jobs for them since and have been paid for those.

Sallie
Silver Certified in SC
Go to Top of Page

Jill-NEPA

Berwick, PA
USA
45 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  05:15:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone try the new pet store shop? It looks intense! Any info would be appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  08:15:12 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
No, I looked at it and I agree with you, so I passed.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Bill Kapelli
Star Contributor

Kissimmee, FL
USA
281 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  08:20:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Much too much work that simply screams, "SHOPPER!"

Bill Kapelli
MSPA Gold Certified
Kissimmee [Metro Orlando], FL
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums