Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Eileen D.

MI
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  04:08:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone!
I'd appreciate any feedback on this MS company. They are asking for some very confidential info for some new shops they're conducting, and I'm hesitant. Please let me know if you've shopped for them and how professional they are. Thanks!

Eileen

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6499 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  08:23:34 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
You can trust them 150%. They are absolutely fantastic. I just finished a project with them and I am so sad it is over. The contacts are great, the pay is great, the management is great. Don't think twice about giving them your information. Type as quickly as you can so you don't lose your spot.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3062 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  08:45:47 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Note there is also a thread about them in the other forum for their audit jobs

Feedback Requested: Ipsos-Insight
Go to Top of Page

PDSpencer

San Jose, CA
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2004 :  12:47:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm with Pam on this. We just completed the same six month project which was initially met with much skepticism on this board, but it was great fun, and lucrative to boot. The folks at Ipsos are wonderful to work with. And they even sent a Christmas card and a small gift. I would do anything for them in a heartbeat. They pay well and quickly. And if ytou get to work with Cheryl Scott and her team you are in for a treat. I've also spoken to Travis and he's pretty special too.

All the best,
Paula

Shopping San Jose, most of the Peninsula and East Bay.
Go to Top of Page

JackieInTX
Contributor

Houston, Texas
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2004 :  10:30:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Eileen,
I have to agree with the other posters. This is a great company to work for. The pay is good and fast. Kelley is the best. Sign up and don't hesitate. Take care Jackie
Go to Top of Page

LoriNC
Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  04:30:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What is their website?

Lori
MSPA Gold certified
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  05:48:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are a Sassie company:
http://www.sassieshop.com/2ipsos

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

Kim_AustinTX

Round Rock, TX
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2004 :  1:56:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to do any ongoing set of shops for them. Unfortuantly, they lost that account, due to the client making some economic cutbacks. I almost cried! I would love to work with them again. Hopefully, they will get another account in my area soon.

Shopping Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Georgetown, Leander, Cedar Park, Burnet and Marble Falls
MSPA silver certificate #efotsv
Go to Top of Page

JackieInTX
Contributor

Houston, Texas
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2004 :  7:24:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
KimInAustin,
I almost cried when the assignment was cancelled also. Just the day before I got the email about the cancelled assignments, I had read a little booklet entitled "Deceived or Discouraged by Disappointment". It was a great inspiration and when I got the news the next day I was ok and truly not discouraged. Take care Jackie
Go to Top of Page

Angel

Mobile, AL
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2004 :  07:57:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have to chime in with the same positive response about Ipsos. They have themselves together and have never left me hanging. The emails are answered promptly, they pay quickly, the schedulers always have time to speak to you, and the assignments (same project) were the most fun that I have ever completed. There are only a handful of companies that I would not hesitate to do jobs for (no worries of anything) and this one is definitely in that category. Cheryl is great!

Happy Shopping,

Angel

Angel
Go to Top of Page

.Laura in Pa.
Inactive

Sunbury, PA
USA
70 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2004 :  08:36:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Having just ended the same six month project as others have described, I would walk miles to shop for them, anytime. Cheryl Scott and her team are dreams to work with..never mind the Christmas card with a small giftcard inside. Talk about wonderful people, quick payments and caring...wow, it is rough ending this project. I am so hoping they will have another one. To be honest, I think many mystery shopper companies have something to learn from these guys, one of the few times I knew I was appreciated and not just someone who would do the shop.

Laura in PA.
Go to Top of Page

Amber Ferry

Northern CA, CA
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  1:45:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too, have had wonderful experiences with IPSOS. I worked with them on a recent project and they paid quickly and even gave me an unexpected bonus! It was great working with them and each person I spoke to was professional and cheerful. I will work with them anytime!!

Amber Ferry
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth
Contributor

Colorado
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  10:00:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to give my . They are an awesome company with great schedulers who are awesome. I am working on a project for them right now and their pay is excellent and fast, I even received a bonus for doing my shops on time. I would recommend this company with a big .

~ Elizabeth ~
MSPA Silver Certified #u8yckt
Go to Top of Page

LaurieHI

Oahu, HI
USA
46 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  10:49:13 PM  Visit LaurieHI's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for Ipsos on 2 different long-term projects since September 2003. They are absolutely wonderful. They train you over the phone, pay on time everytime, and are always happy to help you if you have a question. They are the best mystery shopping company I have worked for in my 3 years of experience.

MSPA SILVER Certified #mmlf6w, Hawaiian Islands Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Paula Kutka
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1671 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  5:30:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wanted to give two thumbs up for Ipsos. I did two of the highest paying telephone shops that I have seen in msing. I was paid quickly and today I received a $25.00 American Express Gift Card that I won as a result of completing a short survey! Thanks, Ipsos!!!
Great company!

Paula
Gold Certified shopping the Houston/Galveston area and IAH Airport since 2002
Go to Top of Page

Roswitha
Star Contributor

Pinellas Park, FL
USA
445 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  6:10:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote

How does Ipsos Insight schedule their shops?

Roswitha
MSPA Gold Shopping sunny Florida Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo .....
Go to Top of Page

Paula Kutka
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1671 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  7:34:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are a sassie site.

Paula
Gold Certified shopping the Houston/Galveston area and IAH Airport since 2002
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
424 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2006 :  12:51:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Yes, I saw the recruitment on the job board also. Because of all the wonderful reviews here on Volition, I just signed up with them. Hope I hear from them in the near future. It's such a breath of fresh air when all the reviews are positive

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

AnneZ
Valued Contributor

Warrenton, VA
USA
127 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2006 :  1:24:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked on several projects last year. The last one was the end of Dec. Great, great company. Responsive, good $$, pays quickly. Don't miss an opportunity to work with them!!

AnneZ MSPA Silver certification
shopping Northern Virginia and military bases
Go to Top of Page

Roswitha
Star Contributor

Pinellas Park, FL
USA
445 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2006 :  05:49:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone done any shops for them in Florida?
They sound like such a really great company but I have been signed up with them for a while and have never seen any job offers.

Do they ever offer any jobs in Florida? I have never seen any, should I check their board? I usually rely on e-mail offers but haven't seen any of those either.

Roswitha
MSPA Gold Shopping sunny Florida Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo .....
Go to Top of Page

AnneZ
Valued Contributor

Warrenton, VA
USA
127 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2006 :  07:32:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Roswitha, I became acquainted with I-I after responding to a board post somewhere seeking individuals with a certain qualification for a specific project early last year. I was selected to participate. They now email me with instructions when there is an opportunity for me. I don't think they really use own their job board as many Sassie MSC's do. Good luck, I hope you get on board with something.

Sylvia and Beverly - where did you see the post you are referring to??

AnneZ MSPA Silver certification
shopping Northern Virginia and military bases
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.64 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums