Printer Friendly

Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

RosePast

South Carolina
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  06:06:27 AM  Send RosePast an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone took any surveys from them. Any information will be helpful.

Get link at
http://www.volition.com/opinions.html

Have a great day!

Elaine87
Valued Contributor

WI
USA
219 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  11:09:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm a member of Lightspeed and they are one of my favorites. They give you points for completing surveys and they have a lot of nice prizes. I just turned in some points for a dvd set and I think it only took about 2 weeks to get it. Quicker than most point sites. I haven't been getting too many surveys lately from them and that bums me out. I once did a live survey for them and got 2000 points for doing it. I wouldn't mind more of them even though it took an hour. I'm sorry I am doing more rambling than helping. I hope I may have helped a little anyway.lol Have a great day!!
Go to Top of Page

.AmyLynn
Inactive

UK and
USA
613 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  1:32:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was a member of the GB site. It's not worth joining as they is no reward. But the USA part looks pretty good. Though I just noticed I left that one as well.. wonder why.

Amy Lynn
««ALVO Certified»»
Go to Top of Page

JaniceAnn

Florida
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2004 :  12:53:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been a member of Lightspeed for more than a year, and they are also one of my favorites! I recently did a survey that required viewing a DVD, for which I received 2,000 points (took about 45 minutes). A couple of weeks later, I did a survey (online) that took about 20 minutes; for which I received 1,000 points. I get about one or two survey invitations a week (occasionally more), and they are very easy.

HTH!
Go to Top of Page

Somdeb

Los Angeles, CA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2004 :  5:33:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I joined them a couple of months ago but no surveys as yet! I just noticed that I had left some "quick match" surveys incomplete. Just filled 'em up so hopefully that will make a difference. Did any of you guys see a noticeable difference in number of surveys before and after you completed the quick-matches?

The hinge was moving up the door... but that's impossible, so it stopped.
Go to Top of Page

Tim_WidowsMites
Administrator

Corvallis, OR
USA
132 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  5:15:04 PM  Visit Tim_WidowsMites's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
They have been around for a while, so that is positive. I think I have been a member for about 2 years now.

Has anyone actually received rewards?

Two ways to win (if I am remembering right), auto-win something, a prize. Collect points to cash in for prizes.

Tim
Go to Top of Page

DeeDeeRose
Valued Contributor

Florida
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2004 :  10:23:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done a few surveys for them. As a result of one short survey, I was asked to participate in a 2 week snack study for which I would be paid $50 plus an additional $10 for doing a related follow up online survey. The needed information was Fed-Ex'd to me with a surprise $10 bill inside. However, the $50 plus $10 was to be paid no later than 5/25/04 and I have not received that money. I've sent 2 Emails to them inquiring about this and so far I have not received a reply.

Edited to Update: There was never a response to any of the 3 Emails I sent inquiring about this money owed to me. I finally found a phone no. in my paperwork and contacted them that way. They mailed the check to the wrong address and it was returned. I gave them the correct address and received my check for $60 in today's mail (6/21/04).

MSPA SILVER CERTIFIED rvcg5f
Go to Top of Page

MLynn
Contributor

Albany, NY
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2004 :  07:39:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been a member for about a year. The surveys I typically receive are worth 200-300 points, but I wind up getting about a $10 check every month!!

Merissa
Go to Top of Page

LauraJean

Irving, TX
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2004 :  09:11:36 AM  Visit LauraJean's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been doing surveys for several months now. My experience with most of
them is that you answer questions for points, or get a really small (I mean
really small) check.

One nice exception that I've discovered is Light Speed Panel--yes, you are
working for points--but at this company it is easy to figure out how much your
points are worth. Basically, if you are going to convert to cash each point is
worth a penny.

Recently, I did three surveys on consumer electronics. Each survey took about 10
minutes. When I checked my account balance I already had accumulated 1000
points, or enough to redeem for $10.00 I decided to cash out and had my $10.00
in two weeks

Today, they sent a snack food survey for my dd that was worth 1000 points. She
completed the survey in about 1/2 hour and we redeemed for another $10.00.
Hopefully, this check will come just as quickly.

To contrast, DD filled out a survey for another survey company (not Lightspeed
Panel) in June that promised her an $8.00 Amazon.com gift certificate. It is now
September and the certificate has never arrived. (It's one thing to promise me
something and not send it, it's another to request a child's participation and
not deliver as promised. )

So, I'm very pleased to find a survey company that pays a good amount for a
survey and pays quickly and I wanted to let you all know too.

Laura Jean
Go to Top of Page

OwensJem
Contributor

Woolwich Twp, NJ
USA
75 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2004 :  12:25:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was a member of their panel a few years ago. It sounds like they have improved! I guess since everyone has wonderful things to say I will re-join!!
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3063 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2005 :  7:46:43 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Be sure to do the "About You Surveys"

These surveys are all about you! You will not earn Lightspeed Points, but you will increase your chances to be invited to more surveys that do reward you with Lightspeed Points.
Go to Top of Page

Nita126

Atlanta, GA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  05:05:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been a member for about a year. I've recieved $10 here and there and have accumulated about $20 in points. I also just did the week long snack survey and recieved $10 as a thank you and $50 for survey completion. I'd say give it a try and see how you like it.
Go to Top of Page

Dave123

MS
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  11:53:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Member of this site,completed all background questionnaires,received no surveys in about six months. How are you all doing so well?
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Emily_L
Trainee

Brookfield, MA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  09:16:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm a member of Lightspeed and they are also one of my favorites! I receive ~$10 a month. This is a great way to get some extra play cash! I would say I get an invitation to fill out surveys once a week.

MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

MariJ73
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
184 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2005 :  6:25:54 PM  Visit MariJ73's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am especially happy with Lightspeed right now. I logged in to do a survey a few days ago, and there had a message at the top of my screen in red telling me that some of my points were going to expire at the end of September & even said plainly that I should cash them in now (so even those of us who are feeling particularly slow can understand the implication )!

Anyway, I am waiting $40 worth of checks and have no doubt that they will deliver. A great survey site!

Mari
Go to Top of Page

Mandy Lynne

Pennsylvania
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2005 :  1:01:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been signed up for a few months and have received nothing yet?? How does everyone get so many surveys? Do you do all the Quick Matches, does that make a difference?

Thanks!

Mandy
Go to Top of Page

MariJ73
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
184 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2005 :  6:31:18 PM  Visit MariJ73's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mandy,

I think the more Quick Matches you do, the better. I do not receive a lot of surveys from them but I have earned about $60 in the last 2 years. Better than nothing, right?!

Mari
Go to Top of Page

Julie13
Valued Contributor

Spring Glen, New York
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  11:32:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received many surveys from them. But most of the time I don't qualify.

WEll, I keep trying.

Ju
Go to Top of Page

JMagnus
Valued Contributor

Rockford, IL
USA
121 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2005 :  02:03:45 AM  Send JMagnus an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Definitly a trustworthy site. Ive recived quite a few checks and even "The Big Liebowski" on dvd. They really follow through with their promises!

Josh
Go to Top of Page

PatriciaL
Contributor

Sugar Land, TX
USA
88 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2005 :  4:40:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love Lightspeed. I have recieved checks from them. They send me lots of surveys pretty often. I even recieved a 1000 points survey. I highly recommend Lightspeed.

Patricia
Go to Top of Page

Cammie

VA
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2005 :  08:42:59 AM  Visit Cammie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like Lightspeed. Received my third check from them about three weeks ago.

One note:
They are adding fees to redemption orders (10% for gift certificates and 15% for cash). From the email I received, this will begin after December 1st. I've made a note on my calendar to redeem all I can before the charges start.

Even with the new fees, it will still be worth it to me.

Cammie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.72 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums