Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2012 :  06:27:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The easiest way to do that is to do a pdf print of your screen page before you click on the submit button. You can save it to any file on your computer.
Go to Top of Page

BrianHanson37
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2012 :  7:17:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked for Quest via SASR last year (F$ resets) and they never had any problems paying me overtime. I heard one of the DM's talking to the lead and from the sounds of it overtime is up to how well the Lead is looking on hours.

Also, as far as starting on Friday to avoid overtime, any time I saw this they did include that in the description that I was able to read prior to accepting the job. If you don't like the terms don't accept it, and if there is ANYTHING at all in the description about no OT, then when you hit your time for OT, you tell your lead you can no longer work because your employer is not authorizing OT.
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2012 :  6:23:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SharonC

BEWARE anyone who is doing any work for QUEST. They are altering timesheets to avoid paying any overtime. Also this crap where they're manipulating the work week so that it ends on a Friday when you start a job on a Tuesday is also to avoid having to pay you any overtime. My last 2 paychecks have been screwed up royally and I'm having to fight tooth and nail to get the money they owe me. I'll NEVER EVER do a job for Quest again. THIEVES.

I suggest that whenever you submit your timesheet on your dashboard... get a screenshot of your payroll page so you can catch them if they shave off hours. Thank god I had screenshots of my original payroll dashboard and the one that's on there now that they altered so I could show PROOF that it was altered and didn't match my written timesheets.

Yeah, Quest is a terrible copmany, I agree. I also stay away from Provantage for Lowes jobs. I have heard working with provantage in other stores can be pretty cool, though. I guess what it really comes down to is the team and the lead.
Go to Top of Page

MindyZ
Star Contributor

Hesperia, CA
USA
512 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2012 :  08:14:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, Hubby was notified that he is deactivated...........BOO-HOO, never got a fair job offer after he modified his profile to show he would work for a fair wage, NOT less than min. wage!

MindyZ

Mindy
Go to Top of Page

MonikaJeanne
Contributor

Bethlehem, PA
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 :  8:23:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company is getting super-annoying. I accepted a job and within 2 hours a voice mail telling me I need to get online and "confirm" job (I was working at the time; home at 12am). Next day trouble getting on computer. Another voice mail, 2 emails, all from different "schedulers" telling me to confirm job. After I confirm it (around 10am), I get ANOTHER email saying to confirm. Then around 9pm tonight I get a phone call from a scheduler who isn't talking but I hear background noise of men watching a football game. The phone call hangs up (I listened to the message for 2 minutes, in case it was God-knows-what)...only to text me 4 sentences gushed together with no grammar...ending with 'will i be there tomorrow'. I reply Yes, as I confirmed it, I will be there tomorrow. No answer back.

This is not the first time this has happened. Its annoying as hell. Im doing 2 jobs for them this week, then i think im DONE.
Go to Top of Page

LarryT
Star Contributor

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2012 :  02:49:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MonikaJeanne

This company is getting super-annoying. I accepted a job and within 2 hours a voice mail telling me I need to get online and "confirm" job (I was working at the time; home at 12am). Next day trouble getting on computer. Another voice mail, 2 emails, all from different "schedulers" telling me to confirm job. After I confirm it (around 10am), I get ANOTHER email saying to confirm. Then around 9pm tonight I get a phone call from a scheduler who isn't talking but I hear background noise of men watching a football game. The phone call hangs up (I listened to the message for 2 minutes, in case it was God-knows-what)...only to text me 4 sentences gushed together with no grammar...ending with 'will i be there tomorrow'. I reply Yes, as I confirmed it, I will be there tomorrow. No answer back.

This is not the first time this has happened. Its annoying as hell. Im doing 2 jobs for them this week, then i think im DONE.

Consider yourself lucky. I can't get a job from them anymore. When I apply for one, it takes days to hear back and by then I have found something else so I have to decline. Or, they deny me and choose someone else and all I can do is "apply as backup".

Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake, at least I'm done with merchandising... for goodness sake.
Go to Top of Page

CETillman
Valued Contributor

LA
USA
162 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2012 :  8:39:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think it's their schedulers. I have been signed on and worked with them on various projects throughout the years but like you say, in the last couple of years they have gotten so if you don't do it right then you don't get it and another, you can confirm and then not hear anything until a day or so later and then they cancel or have already filled it.. When I started they had schedulers on it and you pretty well went to that job, nowdays, no good.

Cheryl Tillman
Go to Top of Page

MonikaJeanne
Contributor

Bethlehem, PA
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2012 :  09:30:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Larry, me too. ive figured out that they sometimes (if time permits) allow a few days to pass, so applicants can show interest....THEN they pick the applicant CLOSEST to job...OR liek you said they wait til night before to confirm. MOST of their jobs give us 24 hours notice of a job...beginning next day.

Luckily, this job is with a dedicated team of acosta people....so its been organized and laid-back.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2012 :  09:49:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have deactivated my SASR account. I got pulled from a number of jobs. Partly my fault, but not to the extent of being pulled.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
387 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2012 :  8:32:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pay is twice a month. Look on your SASR website. Somewhere there is a page with the pay schedule. No problems with SASR payroll, unless there is a clerical/ reporting situation. Best to you. most of the Crossmark teams are good to work with.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly F.
Star Contributor

WA
USA
563 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2017 :  2:37:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any updates on this company in the last 4 years?
Is it still about the same or have things improved. Been asked several times to apply, but not sure I want to.
Thanks in advance.

Kelly,
Silver Certified.
Merchandising The Puget Sound Area and Loving it! Love what you do, do what you love!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums