Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

JSalata
Contributor

Wakeman, Ohio
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  10:27:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all! I just joined here, but I've been shopping for about 18 months. I shop North Central Ohio - mostly Huron, Erie, and Lorain counties. Having a great time!

Janice
Shopping in North Central OH - now Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

Vivian B
Contributor

Gahanna, Oh
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  7:34:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Greetings from the capital city!

I'm in the Central Ohio area. David, did we meet at the Gold?

Vivian B
++MSPA GOLD++
Sailing with Distinction Through Metro Columbus (Ohio) Shops
Go to Top of Page

KathyArmstrong

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2005 :  11:21:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I shop the Columbus Ohio area. I do merchandising jobs too. I've only been doing this about 2 months and love both mystery shopping and merchandising. Look forward to talking to you all.

Kathy

Kathy
MSPA - Silver 5r1iob
Go to Top of Page

Julia Beth
Valued Contributor

OH
USA
146 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2005 :  7:27:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Athens, OH checking in....

Shopping southeast OH for 2 years.

Silver Certified. Shopping southeast OH and Parkersburg, WV area.
Go to Top of Page

Terri E.

Columbus, OH
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2005 :  2:52:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also shop in the Central Ohio area! I'm sure there are quite a few of us because it can be very difficult to get some of these shops!

Terri
Silver Certified
Shopping Central Ohio
Go to Top of Page

KarenLackey
Apprentice

New Albany, OH
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  09:15:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I live in Columbus and just started shopping 7 months ago. Things are going pretty well. Any other central ohioans have any suggestions...I would appreciate it!

Karen E Lackey
Go to Top of Page

LKagey
Apprentice

Carrollton, OH
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2005 :  11:14:05 AM  Send LKagey an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been shopping for about two years! I'm between Canton and New Philadelphia, so I do both and anything in between. I get the feeling that there aren't very many shoppers in my area as a lot of the jobs aren't selected quickly. I currently do an average of 4 per week, but would like to build up to full time.

Laura
Go to Top of Page

Loveisha
Apprentice

Enon, Ohio
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  12:18:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi I am located between Dayton and Springfield Ohio. I am new at this and am interested in connecting with others for ideas and any suggestions you may have.
Go to Top of Page

DebbieS48
Apprentice

Russells Point, OH
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2005 :  10:11:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey y'all , I'm in Russells Point . I shop usualy withing 50 miles depending on the pay. I just started a couple months ago and I've gotten a lot of jobs . I have done MS and merhandising I love both . The only one I've had to wait on for one check so far but they only pay every 60 days so I'm sure it will be coming. I was trying to fill my weeks up but went on a 2 week vacation so I have to get back on tract now.Looking forward to hearing all your stories.

Debbie S
Ohio
Go to Top of Page

Jodie Davis

Akron, Ohio
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2005 :  2:04:39 PM  Visit Jodie Davis's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone!
I've been shopping for a couple of months now. I've been hitting Akron, Cuyahoga Falls, Stow, Monroe Falls, Green, Tallmadge, Kent, Ravenna, Streetsboro, Hudson, Mogadore, Lakemore, Brimfield, Green, Brady Lake, Suffield, Barberton, Norton, Copley, and surrounding areas.
So far, my favorites are the audits. Would love to do more of those!

~Silver Certified ~ Shopping Akron, Ohio and Vicinity
Go to Top of Page

Gary_45440
Apprentice

Dayton, Ohio
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2005 :  1:07:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
I'm new to MS and would like to meet up and chat sometime
Go to Top of Page

Greg Higgins
Apprentice

Cleveland, Ohio
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2005 :  5:28:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cleveland Ohio here. Not shopping anywhere yet, throw me some shops to get me started ;). If anyone knows a reliable site for NE Ohio jobs, please fill me in.
Go to Top of Page

Jenny41
Star Contributor

Ohio
USA
746 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2005 :  04:24:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Columbus, Ohio checking in again. Debbie you should get a lot more shops as I just vacated the area! Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

PennyMM
Apprentice

Dayton, OH
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2006 :  10:41:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new to this BB, but not new to mystery shopping. It's great to find a place that posts new jobs AND has an active community to network with other shoppers.

I live in South Dayton.
--Penny
Go to Top of Page

Patsy NE Ohio

Garfield Hts., OH
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  5:09:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well Jodie Davie, now I know who is getting all shops down in the Hudson area. At least now, I have a name to put with the “sorry this has been assigned to another” emails.
Welcome Greg Higgings, and good luck. Shops up in our part of the state are few and far between most of the time, or the pay is only $5.00.
I will toss you one bone, Nationwide Service Group, inc. They have a date requirements between shops so you won't be cutting into any of my shops. They have always been nice and very fair. www.nationwidesg.com

Any other NE Ohio shoppers interested in meeting for coffee/lunch to commiserate!? Say in the spring?

Patsy
Ohio & Beyond
MSPA Gold 2005
Go to Top of Page

Patsy NE Ohio

Garfield Hts., OH
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2006 :  4:14:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh buy the way...
I’m looking for someone from Northern Ohio, that wants to share a ride to the conference in ILL in July. I am renting a car and driving, I am a very good driver and like to drive so you do not need to. You do need to be a NON SMOKER.
We can split the cost of the car and the gas and it will be cheaper for all of us. I would like one person but the car will fix 4 adults.
Please contact me ASAP via email so we can start talking about this trip.

Patsy
Ohio & Beyond
MSPA Gold 2005
Go to Top of Page

LisaHudson
Apprentice

Defiance, OH
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2006 :  3:52:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello
I'm Lisa. I shop NW Ohio. Specifically from Defiance, Ohio. That's in the very top corner of the state by Indiana. I have been shopping for 5 months.

Lisa
Go to Top of Page

Amanda3378
Apprentice

Trenton, OH
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  6:35:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I am from an area between Cincinnati and Dayton. I am new to mystery shopping and would enjoy talking to other shoppers from my area.
Go to Top of Page

JenOfOhio
Contributor

Olmsted Falls, OH
USA
73 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2006 :  11:26:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I live in Olmsted Falls, OH. I shop mostly West side of Cleveland and into Lorain County. I sometimes do the jobs at the outlet mall in Burbank, OH.

Jen

MSPA Silver Certified - shopping the SW Cleveland, OH area
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2006 :  12:42:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jen, I have shopped the Burbank shops, too. I did a couple as a round of shops, and to check out the place. It is too far for me to just go there for a shop, as I am in Huron County.

Jan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums