Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  06:08:14 AM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
We need to praise the good companies too, right?
I have just completed my first shop for this company and am filling out the invoice. This company actually reimburses me for the stamp to send in the receipt/invoice.
Man, little things sure can make you smile!

ADMIN NOTE:
Related Threads:
Feedback Requested: Customer Service Experts (When do they pay?)

Is there a trick to getting jobs from Customer Service Experts?

SaraK
Contributor

Northern Virginia
USA
63 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  06:40:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think it is a nice thing that they reimburse you for the postage. It's the first, and only, company that Ii have worked for that does this. It doesn't cost them much but it goes a long way in good will.

Sara
Silver Certified and Shopping Northern Virginia

Sara
Go to Top of Page

injeanious Pamela
Star Contributor

Marlton, New Jersey
USA
710 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  06:40:41 AM  Visit injeanious Pamela's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company is one of my favorites. Their schedulers are very personal and they are very appreciative. They pay quickly (within a month) and the shops I do for them are some of my favorites. I would highly recommend them. I have been working for them since I started MSing.

MSPA Gold certified
#rjw696. Shopping South Jersey and Philadelphia.
Go to Top of Page

.Dawn DE
Inactive

DE
USA
518 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  07:14:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Absolutely one of my favorites. The staff are some of the most professional in the business, the pay is fair and quick, and the forms are straight forward. They gave me a shot at a group of great jobs when I was new to the business, and have always treated me with respect.

Dawn
Go to Top of Page

AdAora
Star Contributor

Deep in the heart of, TX
USA
3770 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  07:50:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wish they had lots more shops in my area. The ones I see have a long rotation and I've done all I can for now.

Gold certified in TX
Go to Top of Page

FroggyCrystal
Valued Contributor

Easley, SC
USA
187 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  09:25:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too do all that I can for them. I love to work for them. I messed up on my first shop with them and they actually worked with me to get the problem fixed. A+++ company.

Crystal

Shopping the Upstate of South Carolina.
"I do because I must do something." Mother Theresa
Go to Top of Page

JenniferMartin
Contributor

San Antonio, TX
USA
99 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2004 :  12:21:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
love, love, LOVE this company. They are polite people to work with, pay promptly & reimbursing my stamps? What a way to win me over!

~*~Shopping San Antonio everyday of the week & Pleasanton on the weekends~*~
MSSIC: jennifermartintx
Go to Top of Page

.Sharon59
Inactive

Sebastian, FL
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  08:24:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have to add my applause as well. Great company to work with and very pleasant schedulers!

Sharon
Shopping the treasure coast of Florida
silver certified 2x9kdv
Go to Top of Page

DEaton
Star Contributor

Troup, Texas
USA
335 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  7:11:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are VERY prompt with payment, a good company to work with. I don't get to do enough shops with them because of the long rotation, but I grab them when I can. Their pay is good, usually, for the type of shops I've done and the schedulers are very nice.

Diane
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Carosell
Star Contributor

Virginia
USA
286 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  7:17:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have to add my . A wonderful company to work with. I too wish there were more opportunities in my area.

MSPA Gold Certified

Cholle
MSPA Gold certified
Go to Top of Page

Bill Kapelli
Star Contributor

Kissimmee, FL
USA
281 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  5:22:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CSE is a wonderful company, and their people are polite and pleasant. The "little things," like providing reimbursement for postage, is what really makes such a big difference. I would be pleased to conduct more shops for this company. Just my

Bill Kapelli
MSPA Gold Certified
Kissimmee [Metro Orlando], FL
Go to Top of Page

ShanNelson
Valued Contributor

Lake Ariel, PA
USA
205 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  5:27:08 PM  Send ShanNelson an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love my girls at CSE. I don't think anyone can top them. They are the nicest people around and I am glad that I got the opportunity to meet them in person.

If anything, they understand customer service to their shoppers, as well as, their clients.

If my nose is brown, I don't care, I LOVE CSE!
Go to Top of Page

LindaCulp
Star Contributor

Portland, Oregon
USA
2339 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2004 :  7:49:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'll add my .

They've been great to me. I just wish they had more work in my area. That's not a whine, by the way.

Happily shopping the Portland, Oregon metro area!
~MSPA *Gold* Certified, 2003~
Go to Top of Page

NipunB
Star Contributor

Phillipsburg, NJ
USA
540 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2004 :  06:37:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The paying for postage impressed me too. What I felt good was they understand that the 37C is also a cost the shopper has to deduct from his pay.
The schedulers are great and have worked around my schedule many a times. Two thumbs up for CSE.

Silver Certified. Shopping Pensylvania and New Jersey
Go to Top of Page

OntarioGinaG
Contributor

St. Catharines, Ontario
Canada
91 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2005 :  05:17:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just had to add my good praises too. I just completed a 5-store shop on Jan 29, and the pay is in my account today. That's fast! And they were very accommodating with scheduling the assignment. such nice people.
Go to Top of Page

MarionR
Star Contributor

Delaware County, PA
USA
345 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  2:01:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just want to add my about Customer Service Experts. This is an awesome company. The job is straight forward and the pay is good and super quick. Thanks CSE.
Go to Top of Page

Michelle Lee
Contributor

Central Texas
USA
65 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2006 :  09:22:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ditto to that -- they are awesome! My scheduler is one of the most responsive, upbeat ones in the business. The scenarios are simple and the pay is well worth it, at least for the assignment I recently completed. I am hoping they will have more assignments in my area soon!

Michelle Lee
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
458 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2006 :  1:04:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ditto to all that has been said about Customer Service Experts I have done 3 different types of mall assignments for them. The pay is MORE than fair and they always pay within 4 weeks, if not sooner. If ANYONE out there has a chance to work for this company..... GO FOR IT!! You'll be glad you did!!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

Anna-L
Valued Contributor

TN
USA
223 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2006 :  2:47:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I only did one shop for them but it was easy, fast, the scheudler was great...no complaints here!

Anna
Go to Top of Page

SummerUTshopper

Salt Lake City, UT
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2006 :  2:56:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with all of the above! I did 4 shops for them last month and I was paid in 5 days. How is that for fast! Great schedular as well!!!

Summer
Shopping Salt Lake City, Utah
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

CJWuensche

Wichita, Kansas
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  09:31:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too love shopping for this company and I have encountered the first problem ever. I have tried to reach my scheduler for two days now once through the contact scheduler form on their site and now through email. Unfortunately the form doesnt tell you when your scheduler is out of town. So Im trying to reach someone from there to cancel a shop for next week. The email listed Ada so that is who I am trying to contact now. I enjoy working for this company so much I hate to end up just not doing it without them being able to schedule it with someone else. Any other suggestions as to who to contact. Or should the one other person be enough I just dont want to ruin my rep with them by just plain canceling.

Thanks
Crystal

Crystal
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums