Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

NatalieTF
Contributor

MD
USA
62 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  12:44:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If I were you, I'd just call them on the phone. Their number is always listed on their shop instructions. If your scheduler is not there, someone else will no doubt be able to help you. The schedulers at this company are all A+ Fantastic.
Go to Top of Page

Marnen
Valued Contributor

Somerville, MA
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2006 :  3:21:06 PM  Visit Marnen's Homepage  Send Marnen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a bunch of phone shops for CSE last year. Scheduler (Ada) was great to deal with, job was fun, and company paid quickly. I'd love to work for them again.

Marnen Laibow-Koser
Boston-area shopper
Go to Top of Page

Bill Kapelli
Star Contributor

Kissimmee, FL
USA
281 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  4:50:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I conducted a round of shops at the Orlando International Airport for CSE on 08/25, and got ! You can't beat that!

Bill Kapelli
MSPA Gold Certified
Kissimmee [Metro Orlando], FL
Go to Top of Page

Lori CA
Valued Contributor

Los Angeles, CA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  11:56:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed my first shop for Customer Service Experts on Monday, and was paid today. The instructions were clear, and the scheduler was accesible and responsive. I hope to have another assignment with them soon.

MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Kim Edmunds
Contributor

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  6:48:47 PM  Visit Kim Edmunds's Homepage  Send Kim Edmunds an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Could someone post the address to apply to this company? I can't locate them on the Volition list nor can I find them on Winzy or Dogpile.

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

RhondaTN
Contributor

Milan, TN
USA
82 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  6:59:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey Kim,

You can go to www.customerserviceexperts.com and click on "contact us", then click on "shopper resource network area". Next, just follow the instructions. They use the Sassie system.

Hope that helps!
Rhonda

Rhonda
Silver Certified!!
Go to Top of Page

Michelle12

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  8:14:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Customer Service Experts gave me my very first mystery shop, back in June. I was so nervous, but I got a 10 on the report, so I must have done okay!

They paid really quickly, too. I turned around and spent that first "paycheck" on a Silver Certification!

Can't wait to work with them again!
Go to Top of Page

JulieBear

Spring, TX
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  04:31:18 AM  Send JulieBear an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just love this company! The schedulers are awesome and very easy to work with. There are a few companies that I would go out of my way to help in a pinch - and this company is at the top of my list!

One bit of advice: When writing the reports, be sure to use two spaces after punctuation or you may get a lower score (one editor in particular does this - the others have never said anything).

MSPA Gold Certified - Shopping The Woodlands/Houston area, many cities across the country, and IAH airport.
Go to Top of Page

WenR

Eureka, CA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  12:14:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
After reading all the rave reviews about this company, I have a question for you guys. I applied for a job with them last week. The due date for the job is today (3/31). My application is still pending, and the job is still on the board. I have not completed a shop for this company yet, though I've been shopping for over a year now. Does anyone know why the job would be sitting there, especially if it is due today? I didn't want to bother the scheduler with this question, but I thought it was strange.
What do you guys think? Should I email the scheduler and ask her?
Thanks!

Wen
Go to Top of Page

IrisT

MI
USA
48 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2008 :  05:01:16 AM  Visit IrisT's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ditto the question from WenR. The exact same thing happened to me:
quote:
I applied for a job with them. The due date for the job [was] is today (3/31). My application is still pending, and the job is still on the board. I have not completed a shop for this company yet. Does anyone know why the job would be sitting there, especially if it is due?
I did not understand why this would happen either. The most recent rave about this company was August 2007. Is everyone still experiencing the same positive relationship?

Iris
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Rachel B.
Valued Contributor

USA
198 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2008 :  12:28:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That has actually happened to me every time I have ever applied for a job with them. The application sits there for a while. I have only been able to get one shop, the others have been snatched up immediately. The payment was very fast, though. Faster than I expected.

Rachel
Silver Certified pw4vpo
Go to Top of Page

MargeI
Star Contributor

Middletown, MD
USA
900 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2008 :  12:51:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are a great company. Very good to work for - but picky - be warned. Read your guidelines. Follow them. That said, they are very reachable by phone during normal business hours, and if you want to know what's going on with a particular shop, you should call. I did an emergency job for them yesterday and I know they were pretty slammed with month-end.

I work for them a lot, and will continue to - great company. Pays quickly, people are good to work with.
Go to Top of Page

Bill DC
Apprentice

Upper Marlboro, Maryland
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  08:53:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done shops for them for about a year and a half and they are great. They pay quickly and the schedulers are easy to work for. I've had no trouble picking up jobs.
Go to Top of Page

Edwina

Owings Mills, MD
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  3:29:32 PM  Send Edwina an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would agree with MargeI.

They are a great company to work for. They pay quickly and the schedulers in my area are great.

I would only add that you should be sure to answer every question in your narrative and follow the guidelines for how they want the narrative written. I got several tens on shops I've completed, but I got a seven once. I got that seven because I didn't capitalize the first letter of the first word inside the quotation marks. So just be sure to read the instructions and follow them to the letter (no pun intended)!!!

Edwina
Silver Certified
Happily Shopping in Maryland
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50245 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  3:51:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Very good company, pay quickly, and Lindsey is great to work with. They like good narratives and they have always given me 10's.
Go to Top of Page

BetteNan
Valued Contributor

Newtown, PA
USA
127 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  11:24:14 AM  Visit BetteNan's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also enjoy shopping for CSE and agree with what everyone else says..I will add that I wish they would give you the option to scan and email/uploan your receipts rather than the "old school" mailing.
It's just me...I like to get the whole thing wrapped at one time without going to the post office.

Bette Nan
MSPA Gold M1anhz... shopping Beautiful Bucks County, PA and Center City Philly
Go to Top of Page

CorrieS
Star Contributor

Briarwood, NY
USA
932 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  08:43:26 AM  Send CorrieS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
They pay superfast!!! I got paid for a job recently and it took me a few minutes to figure out which one I was being paid for - since I couldn't imagine it was the most recent one.

Also want to say they have friendly schedulers and good communication.

Corrie S.
MSPA Silver Certified
shopping NYC & Nassau County... and willing to travel...
Go to Top of Page

JoanG
Valued Contributor

Anaheim Hills, CA
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  09:07:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They're near the top of my list, too.

Joan
Go to Top of Page

AndreaGayle
Star Contributor

MD
USA
350 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  8:39:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done several jobs for this company. I do enjoy the shops however, I am frustrated by not getting any feedback on my reports. One report was 3 weeks ago and while I have gotten payment for the shop already, I never got a grade for it! I did get comments but no score. Is that typical? have found one particular scheduler is a little hard to work with. If I have a question about a shop, he doe not answer my e-mails for a long time. Often, he does not answer until I have sent it twice. Overall, I like working for CSE, the shops are fun but the feedback so far has been almost non existent for me. It may just be the one person I am dealing with since the shops have all been similar. Hopefully, I will get feedback soon

Andrea Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Jennifer P
Star Contributor

NY
USA
271 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2008 :  09:17:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to love this company. I've done many shops for them and always received great feedback (not just generic!) on my reports.

I'm having a payment issue with them right now and it is really starting to annoy the heck out of me.
I completed a shop on 3/15, by looking at the pay dates for all of my other shops, this would mean I should have been paid for the shop on the last day of March, or perhaps the first week or two of April.

Two weeks ago I sent an email asking about payment for this shop as I had been paid for a few other shops completed AFTER this one and was immediately responded to by an employee who promised my payment on 5/15. I sent another email this morning asking why I still had not been paid and received another reply stating that they are terribly sorry for the delay, but that I "should" receive my payment by 6/1.

Excuse me?? I sent an email back telling the lady that I definitely do NOT find this acceptable at all. Why should I be forced to wait 2 months for payment for a properly completed, on time shop? If I made them wait 2 months for a report I'm sure that I'd hear about it. I was willing to let the oversight go the first time, hey, we ALL make mistakes. However, to promise payment and then let it fall by the wayside again really irks me. I feel they should pay me immediately, not keep making me wait.

Just wanted to vent, and to warn others that if you haven't been paid on time, keep up on them or apparently they will just forget about paying you.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums