Page: of 8

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  1:17:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
DLampkin,
I would head out the door and towards the shops. Along the way I would call to verify that the scheduler still wants them completed by you. I suspect that if you have already completed several shops for that scheduler, she/he is assuming that you will once again be reliable. I have done over 230 shops for three schedulers there in the past 2 years, and find them really great to work with.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  3:14:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Cilla.

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page

JenniferNG
Apprentice

North Attleboro, MA
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2010 :  12:44:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like CSE. They pay well, and the schedulers are friendly and quick to respond to questions.
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  7:55:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone here ever see just an "SSL" in the Reviewer Comments section of a shop? If so, what does it stand for, do you know? I'm wondering what the CSE reviewer means by that.

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page

CathyInCA
Contributor

CA
USA
96 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2010 :  7:56:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Good company. They have always paid me on time and they respond quickly to emails.

Cathy
Go to Top of Page

JAngler64
Valued Contributor

Philadelphia, PA
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2010 :  03:34:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DLampkin

Anyone here ever see just an "SSL" in the Reviewer Comments section of a shop? If so, what does it stand for, do you know? I'm wondering what the CSE reviewer means by that.

It is a note that means 'see shop log'. The scheduler will contact you if they need more information or clarification.

Jeff
MSPA Gold Certified aacxgi
Shopping Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, NY to Washington, DC
Go to Top of Page

MelanieNJ
Star Contributor

NJ
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2010 :  07:23:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Before I begin let me say that this is top 3 favorite of mine ... until I hit the editing process. Oh my goodness, there is one out there that thinks I don't understand English, and one that thinks I walk on water. Makes me CRAZY.
Go to Top of Page

Richard Jr

CA
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  1:44:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do not recommend this company at all. They habitually try to cheat you on parking expenses for Airport Shops even though its supposed to be part of the shop reimbursement. Of the two dozen or so airport shops I have done for them in the past, about 95 percent of them I have had to follow up with several emails to get my parking expenses. This past time with a scheduler named Roberta was the worst. Fed up I finally sent the CEO an email about the problem a few weeks ago and got zero response. Good bye CSE - both me and my friend no longer have active accounts with them - not worth the hassle if they can't even provide decent customer service to their own shoppers.
Go to Top of Page

MelanieNJ
Star Contributor

NJ
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  2:18:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow Richard, not my experience at all - not with parking reimbursements or with Roberta.
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  06:47:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yikes! I have had nothing but positive experiences with all of the schedulers, including Roberta, and have not had pay issues. In fact, the one time that my parking was not paid on the regular 2 week schedule, they caught it before I did and send a note of apology and a seperate Paypal payment for it. I have even had payment for a totally illegible parking receipt because they could easily see, by my receipts for the airport shops, how long I had been on site. I have done more than 300 shops for them, almost all at airports, in the last 2 years or so, with no problems.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

TerryR

Port Arthur, TX
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  09:44:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Consumer Impressions Is a great company to work for also.They reimburse for postage (if you have to mail in receipts or paperwork)They fully reimburse for your meal expenses (No arbitrary limits like with some companies)And they are NOT afraid to throw an 8 -15$ bonus on a shop to get it done on time.Unfortunately for me, we don't have many CLIENT_NAME in my area. They also pay on time and without any trouble.
Go to Top of Page

Richard Jr

CA
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  9:13:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I'm happy you two haven't had the problems I did. Both I and my friend conducted over 50 airport shops for them total and each of us had the same issue of non payment for parking. $4 - $6 per shop doesn't seem like a lot until you add it up over time. And when you share the issue with the top person at the company and get no response ...well I'm sorry that's just unacceptable. Fortunately as you know there are MANY other companies in this business and there are some I can't recommend enough.
Go to Top of Page

JenniferWilcox
Star Contributor

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
314 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  10:35:57 PM  Send JenniferWilcox an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently did a shop for them on a Thursday and was paid the following Monday. I have nothing but good things to say about them right now
Go to Top of Page

Rene-R
Valued Contributor

Phoenix, AZ
USA
171 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2010 :  4:34:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else having problems getting onto their website? I get a Java error, and I follow the directions to the solution they recommend, but I show my setting is already enabled. But I can NOT get on.

Hmmm....

Gold shopping metro Phoenix & airports everywhere, since 2005. ~ Have Video equipment, will travel!
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2010 :  05:57:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Rene,
I just signed on without a problem.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
488 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2010 :  4:46:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am surprised that I have not completed anything for this company. I just checked my records and signed up with them in 2006, confirmed in 2007 that I was active with them. I just went back an updated my info and extended profile and will try to check their board more often.

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2010 :  05:55:58 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote

michaelinNH,
They may not have much in your area. I can also say that they are very loyal to their established shoppers with high scores. They often offer airport shops to us before they ever hit the shop boards. If you noce get established with them, you can count on great support.

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

Nancy_WA

Washington
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2012 :  1:42:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone, I thought I'd share this email that I received this morning FYI....

fromamanda@customerserviceexperts.com via clavin.sassieshop.com

dateFri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:48 AM

subject: CSE has renamed their database system - eView

mailed-byclavin.sassieshop.com

Dear Shoppers,

I am thrilled to announce the launch of our enhanced website and renaming of our database system. Our formal press release will be sent out in a few days and we are truly excited to let you be one of the first to know of our exciting changes.

To ensure we differentiate ourselves from other mystery shopping companies and make it easier for you to know you are in CSE's database system we have rebranded the system and named it eView. We have a new URL so be sure to save it to your favorites:
www.eViewcse.com .

The website, along with our new social media platforms, is the final step in our company's re-branding process. In the new site, you will notice that we have:

Unveiled our new logo and tagline which better communicates our purpose
Introduced our organizational improvement service model
Presented our suite of solutions
Created a knowledge center to have industry information at your fingertips.

Also, don't forget to like our shopper Facebook page- search CSE Shoppers. We will populate this page with relevant, useful content and utilize it as another source of communication and engagement with you, our valued editors.

Thank you for being a part of our exciting growth,

The CSE team
Go to Top of Page

Kimberley
Valued Contributor

Columbus, Ohio
USA
178 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2012 :  2:43:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love these guys. They are good to work with and pay on time. Some of their shops are my bread and butter every month.

Kimberley
Route shopper with PV500 & backup rig.
Shopping since 2004 * MSPA Silver * Undercover Essentials * IMSC
Go to Top of Page

Vann73
Apprentice

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  07:17:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CSE is good. I just started with them this year and can say that they are reliable, easy to work with. I would recommend them!

Mr. Millhouse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums