Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

JenShoppinFlorida
Valued Contributor

Plant City, Florida
USA
136 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  09:55:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
HI John! Thank you very much for your reply...I guess I would have known the correct email address if I had read the post before mine! I'm sorry! I appreciate your response and I sent you an email with details...

***Jennifer***
Shopping Central Florida
Go to Top of Page

JenShoppinFlorida
Valued Contributor

Plant City, Florida
USA
136 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  10:25:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just an update...John sent me an email & payment within 10 minutes of my inquiry =)

***Jennifer***
Shopping Central Florida
Go to Top of Page

Cheri_P

NC
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2010 :  10:28:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed a shop and was graded back early July. Still waiting on payment. I'm hesitant to do another shop with them until I receive payment on the earlier shop.
Go to Top of Page

Cheri_P

NC
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  07:43:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Contacted John via email 9/4 and was told I would receive payment by 9/7. Still hasn't happened as of 9/11 and no response to more emails.

Since I am not confident I will get paid, I did not do my next shop! That's only one payment for three shops done with Mystique! Not a good record.
No doubt THEY are getting paid for MY efforts!

Why do I keep doing shops for this company? I guess I'm brain dead!
Go to Top of Page

John Mystique Shopper

Clermont, Florida
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2010 :  10:11:52 AM  Visit John Mystique Shopper's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cheri_P,
It looks like you DID receive it now in PayPal, yes?
Sorry for the delay.

John Saccheri
Mystique Shopper LLC
www.MystiqueShopper.com
Go to Top of Page

Shannon
Apprentice

Virginia Beach, VA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  08:12:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not been able to get a response from the Mystique Company. I have e-mailed and called them with no replies. Can someone tell me how I can get hold of them so I can be paid for a shop I completed.

Thank you
Shannon

Shannon
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6498 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  8:46:24 PM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Email John from the post above yours.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Nancie

Alabama
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2011 :  12:15:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry to add to the list of unpaid shoppers. I performed a shop in August, 2010. Although their site notes I was paid, I have not been. I have tried contacting them several times by e-mail, using the address listed by John and still have not received an answer. Lesson learned, I will not be shopping for them again.
Go to Top of Page

Jonathon.Cress
Trainee

Maryland
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  3:57:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I performed a parking shop on 03/21/11 in Baltimore and received a prompt grade and review. However, we are now passing the one month mark and beginning to worry after reading the past posts.

Jonathon
Go to Top of Page

Jonathon.Cress
Trainee

Maryland
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2011 :  4:58:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathon.Cress

I performed a parking shop on 03/21/11 in Baltimore and received a prompt grade and review. However, we are now passing the one month mark and beginning to worry after reading the past posts.

No one ever answered my emails, but today I received a payment. So wait sixty days, give or take.

Jonathon
Go to Top of Page

Cheri_P

NC
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  09:05:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
John,
Received my last payment after inquiry, but now still due another payment from a May shop. I'm down for a shop this weekend, but hesitant to do it when I haven't been paid for the previous shop two months ago.
Go to Top of Page

Jahn Z
Contributor

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2011 :  2:10:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Looks like I am not the only one. I did 4 assignments and then 6 assignments sometimes in Jan/Feb. I forgot to check my payment until June. 4 assignments done earlier had shown payment date 5/22 via PP but I had no payment in PP, and the6 were unpaid. I emailed several times before I received payment for 6 assignments, but the other 4 were not cleared.

To make it short, he finally responded saying PP was holding payments (on those that were shown paid 5/22) and that I needed a drivers license to mail to hm so PP could release payment. How could that make sense when I received payment from earlier one assignment and subsequent assignment and have had no problem from any other companies. That's even more disturbing because now he is resorting to false and fraudulent responses. I am no longer accepting any assignments and will not for a while or perhaps never

What can I do at this point?

Jahn
Go to Top of Page

YClayborne
Contributor

Gloucester, VA
USA
87 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  4:22:50 PM  Visit YClayborne's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got everyone beat I did a shop in October of 2010 and still haven't recieved payment. I have spoken to people with the company and they claim to have sent it but it's no where to be found in my Paypal records. Maybe they could help me but as you are pretty sure my mystery shopping days with Mystique Shopper are so done you ca put a fork in it LMAO!!!!

Yolanda
Go to Top of Page

John Mystique Shopper

Clermont, Florida
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2011 :  10:12:16 AM  Visit John Mystique Shopper's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Unless there was a "HUGE" issue with your shop, you should have been paid. Please Email me directly at John@MystiqueShopper.com
It is my goal to make it right. We have been in business for over 10 years and there have been delays but everyone gets paid (unless there was a rare error where the shop was not accepted).
Hope to hear from you. I will respond within 24 hours.

John Saccheri
Mystique Shopper LLC
www.MystiqueShopper.com
Go to Top of Page

John Mystique Shopper

Clermont, Florida
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2011 :  10:15:57 AM  Visit John Mystique Shopper's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jahn - in your case, your first name is shown as J in our system and we were not able to process anymore payments. I asked you for your full name which you never did provide. Is it Jahn as shown here? I do need that to pay you as an Independent Contractor. Yes, we have overlooked it in the past and paid you but we were asked to keep all records for business (tax) purposes complete. Please Email me and let me know if it has been solved. John@MystiqueShopper.com

John Saccheri
Mystique Shopper LLC
www.MystiqueShopper.com
Go to Top of Page

Cheri_P

NC
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2011 :  1:26:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
John, I have tried to email via the shopper website but never get any answers. My shop is showing PAID but I have never received payment via PayPal or any other form.

I have also emailed you at John@MystiqueShopper.com

HELP>>>>>

RECEIVED

# 90917 07/09/10 ****** PAID ON: 09/15/10
Shop Fee: $50.00
TOTAL: $50.00
8/10 Nice shopping and reporting. THANK YOU
Go to Top of Page

Jahn Z
Contributor

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2011 :  01:09:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My payment issue was resolved after I found some other contact name in some emails etc in your organization.

John,

You just never responded to several of my emails. I think you had issue with my last name initial and now here you are saying first name issue. Even then it makes no sense; you were able to pay for some shops and then not to others under the same particulars, then there was somethign else wrong. Paypal could nto refuse the payment, as you had stated as the problem first, because I always et the payment from several other places with the same particulars.

Thanks anyway for your hard work!

Jahn
Go to Top of Page

John Mystique Shopper

Clermont, Florida
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2011 :  11:00:59 AM  Visit John Mystique Shopper's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cheri,
Did your issue get solved? I see it says Received on your message but can't tell. Let me know John@MystiqueShopper.com

Jahn,
I stopped responding to your Emails when you refused to give me your full name. Whether it was your first or last name, not giving it when asked just made my job difficult. I can't imagine any employer not being allowed to have your name. I am glad the issue was solved.

John Saccheri
Mystique Shopper LLC
www.MystiqueShopper.com
Go to Top of Page

Chrissy Chris
Apprentice

Newburgh, NY
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2011 :  7:53:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm also waiting on payment. I did the shops in the first week of September (over 60 days ago) and got good ratings on them. When I checked their site, there were NO shops available anywhere in the US. That worries me a bit.

I emailed John, but haven't received a response yet. I sent it on a Saturday, so maybe he will respond after the weekend.

ETA - I got my full payment Wednesday. No written response to my email.

Chrissy
Go to Top of Page

John Mystique Shopper

Clermont, Florida
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2012 :  12:59:26 PM  Visit John Mystique Shopper's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kindly note that only a select number of shops are offered as "self assign" on our website. We have about triple the number of shops for 2012 than 2011 which is good news for all of us. As usual, please Email me at John@MystiqueShopper.com if you need anything or have any issues. I will make sure we make it right whenever possible.

John Saccheri
Mystique Shopper LLC
www.MystiqueShopper.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.52 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums