Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  2:39:04 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Let's try the park & if it rains we can decide if we want to move it inside then..the wet pressure should force a decision!

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  2:43:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
How do we ever decide to leave our houses to go on a shop?
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  2:57:57 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm not doing shops anymore! There is only one company that I'm pretty much doing shops for now. I'm sick of these $8 shops and going lower fees, and expecting more demand on us, while the gas prices go up. I can't believe the newbies are still taking those shops!

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  3:19:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote

Whatever happens tomorrow if anyone ever wants to do lunch let me know:)

We are doing the zoo Deb!!!!
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  3:20:37 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shel

How do we ever decide to leave our houses to go on a shop?

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Go to Top of Page

MaryAlene
Valued Contributor

Grand Rapids, Michigan
USA
185 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  05:46:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Don't know if anyone is still on this morning but where at the park are we meeting? I'll be there with three kids and green bean casserole. :) Oh, and should we all be bringing our own drinks, plates and forks?

Maryalene
Gold certified and shopping the Grand Rapids and Lansing, Michigan areas.
Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  06:36:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was thinking I was going to snag a picnic table near the drive as you approach the zoo on Fulton Street. This is outside the zoo. I have a pastel yellow plastic table cover if it helps to locate me. No rain here yet - I'm near Leonard and Beltline, about 5 miles from the zoo.
Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  07:53:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OH yeah, I bought divided plates and utensils, bring your own drink though.
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  12:34:33 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Our Michigan meeting turned out to be a dud! We made the road and set the example last year, and now we're falling apart!! :(

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  1:01:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry we missed you Deb and others.
Mary Alene, with her three adorable kids, Penny and I decended upon the zoo park this afternoon. The weather was overcast and very comfortable. We roasted weenies, ate homemade greenbean casserole, awesome brownies and other goodies. We were seated near a pond which was relaxing for the adults and very amusing for the kids. (Think giant geese) I really enjoyed catching up with the girls, you are both really awesome people!
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  1:57:08 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlueAbe

Our Michigan meeting turned out to be a dud! We made the road and set the example last year, and now we're falling apart!! :(

Not for the people that showed up!
I was pleased with JB Park, good option for the future even!
I thought it was nice to have just a few of us meeting. Kids entertained themselves. Relaxed and no crowd issues, save the geese charging MA's kids!

I'll be happy to go to the next one too!

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Go to Top of Page

MaryAlene
Valued Contributor

Grand Rapids, Michigan
USA
185 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  7:49:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh that's awful Deb! What a lousy neighbor. :(

Yes, it was a good time - we shared trade secrets, swapped stories and drew up plans for our domination of the world (well, maybe not) while my kids harrassed fowl. It was a fun afternoon!

Maryalene
Gold certified and shopping the Grand Rapids and Lansing, Michigan areas.
Go to Top of Page

DHamm

Gwinn, MI
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2005 :  11:31:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
HI,
Iam new to all this and wondering if there were anyone from the upper michigan area doing shops? I have done one so far and there hasnt been much in my area..Justwondering if its worth my time and if there any good companies I may have missed signing up with

Dawn Hamm
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2005 :  10:29:35 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Most companies are deperate for people in the UP! I see bonused shops up there all the time.

Go to Top of Page

DHamm

Gwinn, MI
USA
10 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2005 :  08:59:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have taken the past few days and did noting but apply for jobs and your right there are quite a bit up here I would have never guessed.. I have done 4 jobs this week and got great remarks so I am very happy now if I could get more shops and merchandising jobs I will be all set

Dawn Siver Cert shopping the UP of michigan and loving it!!!!

Dawn Hamm
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2005 :  02:58:01 AM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Dang it!
So close to a snow day today that I thought I might go squeeze some extra shops in today!

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Go to Top of Page

.Michele@ SpiesinDisguise
Inactive

Grand Rapids, MI
USA
94 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2005 :  03:46:18 AM  Visit .Michele@ SpiesinDisguise's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Snow day in Grand Rapids!

Michele F. Leads at Spies in Disguise http://www.spiesindisguise.com/
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2005 :  06:23:45 AM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, you can probably figure where I work in Kent County - at least narrow it down to the three distrcits that did not call a snow day!

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2005 :  10:24:30 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
They used a bulldozer to plow my road yesterday!

Go to Top of Page

.LisaR
Inactive

Grand Rapids, MI
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  03:48:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Congratulations on your snow day, Penny
This is what we call cosmic justice, right?

Lisa
Teaching today...

Lisa
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums