Page: of 17

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  09:11:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Lisa,

Another GR shopper! Sorry you are teaching today. Welcome to the group, Michelle
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2005 :  08:11:42 AM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LisaR

cosmic justice, right?
Thanks Lisa, I sorta thought so! You know there is nothing worse than expecting a snow day & being disappointed - as an adult!

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2006 :  7:17:56 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone here going to be going to the MSPA conference coming in July?

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

MaryAlene
Valued Contributor

Grand Rapids, Michigan
USA
185 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  2:23:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm thinking about it, but don't have any definite plans right now.

Maryalene
Gold certified and shopping the Grand Rapids and Lansing, Michigan areas.
Go to Top of Page

Lena

Traverse City, Michigan
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  09:20:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm a newbie and just started shopping in the Gaylord, Grayling, Traverse City area.

Lena
Go to Top of Page

MSuggitt

Sault Ste Marie, MI
USA
12 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2006 :  10:10:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Lena:
Always nice to have new people join the shopping ranks. I am a Yooper from SSMarie, and we are now putting our SUV's into 4 wheel drive to get to our jobs :)

Maureen Suggitt, Northern MI
Shopper*Merchandiser* Photographer*Data Collector*Web Research
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2006 :  7:15:02 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone from Michigan going to the conference this year? We have no excuse this year, it's close to us!!

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  08:04:28 AM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
After voting/lobbying for a conference as close to me as Chicago will be I will miss it. However, I will be moving to the Atlanta area the last week of June/first week of July. I will start my new job July 25th, or sooner.
It looks like I will not be making it…..

Can I vote for the ATL area for next year yet?

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  8:23:08 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Knowing what the MSPA is doing, it'll probably be in the east. However, they also like going to the super expensive cities, so I wouldn't be surprised if they picked DC, New York City, or Boston.
I say do it in like Richmond, VA, Charleston, WV, or Toronto, Canada.

Go to Top of Page

Tresha
Apprentice

Gaylord, MI
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  6:28:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello all from a "lurker" in Northern MI. I have been reading posts on here for about a year now and finally decided to post.....I have been doing MS shops and Merchandising/demos for a few years now, although here in the Northern Lower Peninsula work is darn slow year around....But then again most of us would starve if we counted on it as a way to "feed the family". I would love to talk to other local shoppers and Merchandisers...The only ones I ever see are in the stores when I am so busy doing resets that I have little time to "chat"....Would love to see a "get together" somewhere close to home also...Is there anyone else up here interested?
Go to Top of Page

Theresa in MI
Contributor

Roscommon, MI
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  09:48:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Welcome Tresha! Where abouts in N Mich are you? It is a large area LOL I'm in Roscommon - have cut down on my mystery shopping, and doing more merchandising lately.
Theresa

Silver Certified wfrxlk, Shopping Northern Michigan
Sunlark Researcher Manager
Go to Top of Page

Brie West
Apprentice

Lake Orion, MI
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  3:05:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello all!!!

Newbie shopper here. Haven't had a shop yet, but I have always been intrested, so here I am

I am having a hard time locating jobs in my area. Everything that I have found is a bit of a trek. Anyone have any suggestions of good companies to go through? I would really appreciate the help.
Go to Top of Page

Tresha
Apprentice

Gaylord, MI
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  5:36:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Theresa
I am in the Gaylord Area...I merchandise the Gaylord/Petoskey area! Glad to meet you...I actually get alot of offers for work in Grayling...Do you do merchandising/shops in Grayling?
Go to Top of Page

Kevin68

Warren, MI
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2006 :  08:16:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I shop the metro Detroit area and beyond. I am looking to meet other local mystery shoppers to share stories and leads. Hope to hear from you soon!!

Kevin J.
MSPA silver lygzmt
Serving the Metro Detroit area and beyond
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2007 :  11:13:20 AM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey what happened to michigan?

Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2007 :  11:44:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Uh Oh, Are you in GR now Abe? Watch out Grand Rapids! We've got competition now. Wasn't your location Texas last week?
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2007 :  10:42:04 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Between Texas and Michigan, just like I used to be between Michigan and Florida. I'm going back to Texas in a week, then back to michigan for a couple weeks and..too complicated to even explain right now!

Anyone hear from Shane lately?

Go to Top of Page

MaryAlene
Valued Contributor

Grand Rapids, Michigan
USA
185 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  6:23:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen Shane online in ages. Penny left us for GA too.

Maryalene
Gold certified and shopping the Grand Rapids and Lansing, Michigan areas.
Go to Top of Page

LoraM
Valued Contributor

Eau Claire, Michigan
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  08:57:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Good morning,

I hope you all doing well. I'm a newbie in the Southwest Michigan/Northwest Indiana area. Just wondering if there were any others around this area.

Loralee ~Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Gary Connelly

Monroe, MI
USA
20 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  5:28:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello fellow Michiganders,
I've been shopping for a few years with my wife but I'm sorta new to the modern internet based shops. She had a few schedulers who contacted her directly for local shops. In the 6 months that I've branched out I'm approaching my hundredth shop.
Gary
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums