Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

JeffFrick

Flint, Michigan
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  09:59:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would love to come but I don't know if I'll be available this month. I have to work WV KY and OH this month covering about 5,000 miles and still have my Michigan Route to cover. ABE, you know the Attributes aren't just going to get themselves done.

I'll see what I can do to schedule myself to get back home by then. My wife has family over there and we would like to get together with you all as well

Jeffrey Frick
Full Time Mystery Shopper
Almost too busy to take on more work
Emergency Shops WELCOMED!
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  8:55:36 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Those are the least of my worries at the moment!! I'm doing the mystery shops this month. I got enough of those. It was that e-mail on the 14th that said, oh btw don't shop these stores until the 18th that really messed me up!! I'd be done for the month if it wasn't for that one e-mail, which totally screwed everything up.

Hope to see you at the picinic!

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

JenInMichigan
Trainee

Allegan, Michigan
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  04:57:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Count me in also ! I'm going to try to be children free but if my husband has to work then I'll be bringing my two daughters, 4 & 10! I've been looking forward to meeting Abe and the rest for so long!

Jennifer
Shopping Southwest Michigan,
Silver Certification rgxk0m
Go to Top of Page

Sue-MI
Contributor

Muskegon, MI
USA
75 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2004 :  10:11:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'll try to make it with my two kids. My husband is on Uncle Sam's time so, he won't be able to join us.
Will you be posting more details later?
Sue
Go to Top of Page

MrsCyrcus
Valued Contributor

Port Huron, Michigan
USA
113 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  06:05:51 AM  Send MrsCyrcus an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Being that I am new I would love to come and meet all of you but that day happens to be my birthday and I will be spending it with my family having a of our own.

If anyone has one in the future and close to the Port Huron area, let me know.

Shopping the Port Huron area. Silver Certified mhbws8
Go to Top of Page

CarolMVan
Trainee

Sylvan Lake, MI
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  06:45:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would love to come but am throwing a big party that day and, therefore, can't attend. I shop the northern suburbs of Detroit and would love to network with fellow Michigan shoppers.

carolmvan
gold certified shopper
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  1:32:12 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone wanna host one on Detroit side of Michigan in Sept or October?

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

Kathleen
Valued Contributor

Southeast Michigan
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  2:32:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey..I would love to host one down here in September. I am really disappointed that I can't make the one in Grand Rapids because of other obligations but everyone is welcome to use my place in September. Let me know!

Kathleen
Merchandising & Shopping Southeast Michigan
MSPA GOLD Certified #adoiuc
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  2:34:12 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
How cool is Kathleen? Now Terri HAS to come to that one! YEAH!!!!

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

Kathleen
Valued Contributor

Southeast Michigan
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  3:55:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone have a suggestion for a date. I am free the whole month of Sept...so you guys choose.

Kathleen
Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  4:02:04 PM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
School starts Aug 30th for me - give me time to recover from that is all I ask!

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  1:48:27 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
At first glance of calender, I would suggest September 11th. However, after thinking about it a moment, this would probably be a bad date for some people. How about the 18th?

Go to Top of Page

Kathleen
Valued Contributor

Southeast Michigan
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  2:39:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
September 18th works great for me. Let me take care of the meat to gill and you guys bring whatever you want to drink and a dish to pass.

I have 6 acres with a great pond to swim in. If it is too cold to swim the kids can fish if you want to bring their poles.

I really hope we can pull this together. It would be great to meet you all.

Kathleen
Go to Top of Page

MrsCyrcus
Valued Contributor

Port Huron, Michigan
USA
113 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  2:49:59 PM  Send MrsCyrcus an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
September 18th sounds good to me. I could bring some banana split cake.

Shopping the Port Huron area. Silver Certified mhbws8
Go to Top of Page

Bonnie in Burbank
Star Contributor

Burbank, CA
USA
5940 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  5:39:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi. I can't make it to your get-together, it's a little out of my area. LOL. My suggestion is for someone to take some pictures at the party and post them here. It sounds like your going to have a good time and I'm sure everyone would like to see some pictures of you'all.

Bonnie
Go to Top of Page

ShaneinMich
Star Contributor

near Grand Rapids, MI
USA
495 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  6:39:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
An update? Well, ok. We are STILL meeting at my house. No, I don't have 6 acres and a swim pond. I have a lovely old farm house with country charm <real estate talk for fix-it-upper> . But my husband can burn, err I mean cook, a mean hotdog and I can't wait to see everyone!

I WILL send out directions and my phone number about a week before to those that send me an email.

Oh, and I'd LOVE to come to the east side party in September. Sounds fun.

MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping Western Michigan
Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  6:42:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi there, Mapquest and Randmcnally.com are not able to locate China Township - go figure!!

What towns are you near?

Thank, from geographically challenged michelle
Go to Top of Page

Terri-MI
Contributor

Ann Arbor, MI
USA
90 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  6:54:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Penny! I'm trying to figure out where China Township is. What major city is it near?

MSPA GOLD Certified #rh5jqm. Happy to serve Ann Arbor Michigan and surrounding areas!
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  7:00:04 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
From what Jill said, it's by Warren, Michigan?

Go to Top of Page

Kathleen
Valued Contributor

Southeast Michigan
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  7:16:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Put East China, MI 48054-4603 into Mapquest. East China is across the road from me but has the same zipcode. China Township is about 20 miles south of Port Huron.

You can email me for the address and specific directions.

Kathleen
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums