Page: of 17

Peggy L
Contributor

Armada, Michigan
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2004 :  7:36:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Abe,
We would really miss you, but you need to be with your family. I will keep my fingers crossed that they are ok.

Peggy L
MSPA Gold Certified #irkurx
Shopping and Merchandising SE Michigan
Macomb, St Clair, Oakland, & Lapeer Counties
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2004 :  8:06:56 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone who is in Detroit area, wanna meet for lunch tomorrow? I'm gonna try and squeeze a lunch break in between shopping 45 gas stations! LONG day tomorrow. Somehow, I don't think I'm gonna accomplish anywheres NEAR that much!!! 45 gas stations @ 10 minutes each= 7 1/2 hrs. Thank goodness they're only a couple miles from each other, some only a block away.

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

Peggy L
Contributor

Armada, Michigan
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2004 :  6:22:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well gang, just eleven more days until the Get-Together on September 18 at 3:00PM. As of now, we have a total of twenty coming to the party. That includes shoppers and their families. There are still a couple of shoppers who have shown interest in coming, but have not gotten back with me. If you could do that as soon as possible, that would be great. For anyone bringing kids who have not given me their ages I would appreciate that also. I would like to plan some activities for all of the kids. My granddaughters will be giving four wheeler rides for anyone that wants one. And of course, donít forget the country hayride.

We will be having BBQ pork riblets, sausage, hot dogs over the camp fire, corn-on the-cob, and of course smores. I am asking everyone to bring a dish to pass and their own drinks. I have commitments for potato salad, from what I understand the best-mashed potatoes ever, and two cakes. Some other suggestions might be, vegetable tray, fruit, a dip of some kind, cookies or brownies, or your best recipe. Please let me know what you will be bringing.

I am excited to meet everyone and their families. For anyone who needs directions to my house or my phone number, please email me for that information.

Peggy L
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2004 :  8:30:21 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a suggestion for a side..Green Bean Casserole!!!! :-)

Not sure what I can bring, you're 4 hours away from me! Not to mention on friday I will be in Illinois at Six Flags doing a shop!!! A lot of driving, should be really interesting indeed.

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2004 :  8:40:17 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
For those in West Michigan!!

http://mysteryshoppers.meetup.com/60/

Sign up there, it's a mystery shoppers meetup thingie, with a little message board for each group. I don't reconize anyone that's registered there? East Michigan has one, we can't let them out-do us! After all, we started the whole mystery shoppers meeting in the first place!! Hope to see you there. :-)

Go to Top of Page

PennyC
Star Contributor

GA
USA
658 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  03:48:16 AM  Visit PennyC's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry friends - I have been overwhelmed by school... I worried this might happen!
I'll catch you guys another time.

PennyC
MSPA Gold Certified 5/04
Shopping Gwinnett, Hall and Jackson Counties in Georgia
Go to Top of Page

Peggy L
Contributor

Armada, Michigan
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  06:26:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Abe,
Don't worry about bringing anything, just bring yourself. We will make sure you have a nice relaxing time. So glad you're going to be here.

Peggy L
Go to Top of Page

CarolJ
Apprentice

Okemos, MI
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  7:38:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Okay, Peg,

Since you asked me so sweetly, I'll be coming and bringing fruit salad. Since it's an hour and a half drive, I'm trying to figure out the possibilities of keeping everything cold. We sold those darn freezer pillows at the garage sale, inside the freezer. I had left them in there to prove the freezer worked!

Let's just hope George doesn't have to work. It sounds like the only men there will be BlueAbe, and Ken. And I hate driving so far all alone. I tend to turn up the radio and sing really loud. The other drivers always look at me funny.

I'm so glad Kathy feels good enough to be there. I forgot to ask you if she was bring Dylan.

Carol

Carol J Bush
Go to Top of Page

Peggy L
Contributor

Armada, Michigan
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2004 :  8:51:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Carol,
I knew you wouldn't miss it. I hope George Bush can make it too, but there will be four other men there besides George. Kathy will be coming alone. Make sure you come early to help me set up. Will talk to you before then.

Peggy L
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2004 :  6:34:52 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
George Bush?

Go to Top of Page

Peggy L
Contributor

Armada, Michigan
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2004 :  6:40:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry Abe,
George Bush did plan on being here on Saturdy, but something came up. I'll tell you all about it on Saturday.

Anyone need my address?

Peggy L
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2004 :  7:25:06 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ya, I do. I didn't organize this one, so no one gave me any instructions or communicated with me or anything!! *cries* Actually, I asked that, for the soul purpose of making a cheap way of bumping the thread up.

Go to Top of Page

Christine Y McCoy
Contributor

MI
USA
91 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  08:44:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry all, I need an address (for real). My dd (13) and son (10) and I will be there. My husb is working. SO other than the reimbursed chips from a shop...what can I bring?

Chrisfrommich

PS great idea about bumping up the thread LOL

Christine from mich
Go to Top of Page

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  4:00:35 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'll most likely be unable to make the one in Sept. due to mystery shopping work. I'm gonna have about 70 forms (at 15 minutes each) that I have to get submitted this weekend.

Go to Top of Page

Christine Y McCoy
Contributor

MI
USA
91 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  08:19:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
SEE everyone today???? I may wear my parka, it is PERFECT autumn weather but I am still waiting for summer to start here.

I have a bowling gig after lol...sorry it only reimburses for two games but if anyone wants my obligatory beer LOL

Christine from mich
Go to Top of Page

Kathleen
Valued Contributor

Southeast Michigan
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  09:03:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am heading out to Armada about 3:00. I am bringing the corn cooker so nobody eats until I get there.

Can't wait to meet everyone. See you all there!!

Chris...I am sorry I did not get back to you. I just saw the message today. I am glad you got the information and will be there today.

Kathleen
Merchandising & Shopping Southeast Michigan
MSPA GOLD Certified #adoiuc
Go to Top of Page

MrsCyrcus
Valued Contributor

Port Huron, Michigan
USA
113 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  09:35:14 AM  Send MrsCyrcus an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry to say that I won't be able to make it this time. I will see everyone that wants to come to the meetup in Port Huron next weekend though. I wish I could make it but I forgot that I had set up plans over a month ago for some other gig. Have fun on the hayride.

Dawn

Shopping the Port Huron area. Silver Certified mhbws8
Go to Top of Page

Kathleen
Valued Contributor

Southeast Michigan
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  09:46:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry you won't be there Dawn. I was hoping to be able to personally thank you for jumping in to help after my heart surgery.

Kathleen
Merchandising & Shopping Southeast Michigan
MSPA GOLD Certified #adoiuc
Go to Top of Page

MrsCyrcus
Valued Contributor

Port Huron, Michigan
USA
113 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2004 :  10:27:59 AM  Send MrsCyrcus an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kathleen,

I would have loved to come tonight. I will be going to Richmond to service a CVS on the 22nd if you want to "do lunch" or something. Or we can meet up at the meetup.com meeting in Port Huron on the 25th. I do look forward to meeting everyone soon.

Dawn

Shopping the Port Huron area. Silver Certified mhbws8
Go to Top of Page

Theresa in MI
Contributor

Roscommon, MI
USA
97 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  09:14:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, how did it go?? The weather in Northern Michigan was perfect for hay rides - how about "down south"??
Theresa

Silver Certified wfrxlk, Shopping Northern Michigan
Sunlark Researcher Manager
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ģ Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums