Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TaraM

Alamogordo, NM
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  01:17:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wondering if there are any Southern New Mexico shoppers out there? Sometimes I feel as if I am the only one in this area. I get too many offers and that leads me to believe I must be the only MSer in this area. If you are around, give me a shout!

Tara Murdock - Shopping and improving Southern New Mexico. And enjoying every minute of it! :)

Jan H
Trainee

La Luz, NM
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  09:24:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Tara, I feel the same way! Just started MSing about a month ago. I'm near Alamogordo ... where are you? Jan H
Go to Top of Page

Jonny
Valued Contributor

Southwest, NM
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  3:37:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Howdy, Tara and Jan....
I'm in 'Burque but have made shop trips involving Silver City, Deming,
and T-or-C....I see these listings for all over the state on these
forums...It tempted me (almost) to commit to a long route driving up the whole east side of the State...check out Kern if you think you might want to drive to Clovis, Portales, Roswell, Tucumcari, Santa Rosa...
I sort of had to back off my expectations...there are tuned-in experts
around here that get most of the good jobs, I guess...
...The road-trip multi-shop seems to be the way to go in Good ol'
road-trip Nuevo Mexico...

Thanks Be to God
He Reviveth the Thirsty Land...
Go to Top of Page

SandieW
Apprentice

Alamogordo, NM
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  6:44:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello All! I am from Alamogordo and only started MSing about 2 months now. It is nice to see others from NM here!
Go to Top of Page

TaraM

Alamogordo, NM
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2004 :  11:04:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jonny, maybe that is the way it goes in Albuquerque, but around here I get so many job offers, I have to turn work down! I don't know how many times I have had to tell companies that I JUST could NOT fit them in that week. Albuquerque is a huge city though, whereas Alamogordo is more like a small town. That could be it! I do get offered the road trip jobs, but I only accept them if I am already headed that way! We should have an NM shoppers get together sometime! Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Tara Murdock - Shopping and improving Southern New Mexico. And enjoying every minute of it! :)
Go to Top of Page

.Sandy C
Inactive

NM
USA
151 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  09:20:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to jump in and say "HI".

Can't have New Mexico being the last one on the list!

I started shopping 6 weeks ago - Albuquerque and Rio Rancho. Having a great time and would like to find some shoppers in my area for networking, or maybe just to chat. I promise not to ask for your "list" - just want to find a shopper out here.

Happy Shopping!

Sandy
MSPA Silver Certified July 2005
Go to Top of Page

Brenda Hildreth
Apprentice

Albuquerque, NM
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  10:09:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi.. I'm new to this, too. I've had one shop job, but they do seem a little hard to come by in Albuquerque. Oh well, I won't give up and just . I'd be willing to meet and chat with other shoppers here, too. I'm fairly new to NM so the fellowshipping would be great.

Brenda Hildreth
Go to Top of Page

SuperSara
Apprentice

El Paso, TX
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  1:04:43 PM  Send SuperSara an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
hi Tara, well I'm not exactly from NM but pretty darn close! I didn't even know they had shops in Alamagordo

Sara
Go to Top of Page

Karin995
Apprentice

NM
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2010 :  03:46:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to say hi from the 'burque as well. I haven't shopped in years, literally, but I'm starting up again.
Go to Top of Page

Vonnie n de Desert
Apprentice

Gallup, NM
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2016 :  6:44:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello from Gallup, NM. Looking for MSers, I see that it's been awhile since anyone has written. Hoping to find others[:)

Vonnie Toya
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums